• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal high products in the UK (branded pills and powders)

Why are 99% of the stimulating bath salts MDPV?? They tried using naphsty for a few batches and people were having to go to the hospital!

The only legal branded high I still use sometimes and vouch for is Am-Hi-Co doves original. I am a huge meph/methylone fan and it isn't either one of those but feels sorta the same. Last resort sort of thing. I know it isn't butylone because b1 blows hard.
im with you on this one! still looking for the replcement for meph methylone etc and nothing yet but the lu doves are very nice and are the only pills i will do now as the rest are a sad replacement.

I'm surprised no-one has yet mentioned methiopropamine.

Methiopropamine | MPA | N-methyl-1-(thiophen-2-yl)propan-2-amine is an exciting fine chemical that offers a wide range of research opportunities in the laboratory.

It is the 2-thienyl analogue of N-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine, which is more commonly known as methamphetamine.

You just know it won't be as good as it sounds.

im with you on this one! still looking for the replcement for meph methylone etc and nothing yet but the lu doves are very nice and are the only pills i will do now as the rest are a sad replacement.

My 'Bloom' arrived today and it is Meph. Although the powder looks nothing like Meph, very white, clumpy and fluffy lol.

Why are 99% of the stimulating bath salts MDPV?? They tried using naphsty for a few batches and people were having to go to the hospital!

The only legal branded high I still use sometimes and vouch for is Am-Hi-Co doves original. I am a huge meph/methylone fan and it isn't either one of those but feels sorta the same. Last resort sort of thing. I know it isn't butylone because b1 blows hard.

Im guessing its because of how cheap it is due to low dosage requirements....however, this can also be dangerous if the powder isnt mixed thoroughly enough. One bump could be mellow and the next could result in stroke.

[Me from the old thread on 3rd July.] Or wont they [the RC vendors] be happy until they've come up with something as morish, coke-like and as likely to create come back buyers as mephrdrone.

So having failed to fill mephedrones' place in the market is methiopropamine the UK RC vendors last role of the dice. Did they finally decide to give Heisenberg a call and pay get him to create a UK legal meth analogue? They know new laws will effectively shut down their business in less than a year anyway so they might as well unleash anything they've been holding back on.

Although I now a few people have tried samples of the chem they seem to be keeping the cards close to their chest. Despite the chemical similarity to meth its could still disappoint.

A general consensus is that it's shorter acting than meth, which is a good thing I suppose, unless we're talking very short acting like coke or mephedrone which could be very bad.

Anyway, assuming its good and "morish" I wonder once when the media starts gunning for it, whether the government will go after the individual chemical by traditional means, or whether they'll try to bring forward their "RC killer" legislation.

Probably too complicated to move around the political schedule. This has got to be the most draconian piece of drug legislation in the western world. I used to dread the day we'd end up with analogue laws, but now I'd take analogue laws unquestionably compared with what we're getting. After so long avoiding the law it will be bye beautiful amt :(:(:(, as well as other current and future psychedelics, dissociative's etc. which would most likely never have appeared on the media and therefore government radar. I hope you lib-dem voters are happy ;)

As an aside I was reading an official document on this a couple of days ago, which said importation of "temporarily" banned drugs would be treated the same as selling, with a 14 year max prison sentence. I assume this would only apply to obviously commercial operations, or would it? Could you find yourself up in court for buying, lets say, a few bags of 6-apd from a European vendor.

Then there's the question of whether European sites will even ship to the UK. The money to be made on the UK market is a big lure. However, I'm sure the gov will persuade EU countries to cut down on RC sites shipping to the UK. Maybe Switzerland with the ongoing and inevitable decline in the financial services sector, such a king pin of the economy, could perhaps be the ideal world hub for RC distribution. Not in the EU (although I'm sure its signed up to a fair amount of treaties), highly educated workforce (although some retraining needed), ideally located at the centre of Western Europe, famously neutral and having seemingly little morality in how it makes its money.

Just remembered, I've got a 4 year old Saliva Divinorum growing downstairs. I don't smoke/harvest it or anything, I just like being around a plant so potentially powerful, and don't think it looks bad either. Obviously cuttings are given free to anyone who expresses an interest. The media and government have known about this one for ages so it will be interesting to see how the new legislation deals with this. I guess they can't just suddenly ban everything or even the most subservient ACMD couldn't cope with the sheer workload.

Salvia, of course, it wont be at the top of the government's agenda but does anyone else have the feeling they'll throw in something predestined to be re-legalised every so often 'proving that its not a one way street, and that the ACMD is still fit for purpose as an independent apolitical organisation rather than a group of yes men and women subservient to the government. If I have to destroy my Salvia plant I wont be best pleased, especially if it's predestined for re-legalisation just to show the system is functioning in a fair and balanced manner. 8)

Probably too complicated to move around the political schedule. This has got to be the most draconian piece of drug legislation in the western world. I used to dread the day we'd end up with analogue laws, but now I'd take analogue laws unquestionably compared with what we're getting.

What laws exactly are we getting? The same as what Ireland recently got: all psychoactives besides Alcohol, nicotine, caffeine and pharmaceuticals made illegal?

I usually wish all drugs were legal and assayed and that GPs were advisors, not executors (in legal sense). However, in the case of RCs I hope the man does ban (somehow) all of them.

Not because my opinion on them is different, but because I hope it will increase the choice, quality and availability of drugs on the street. If RCs no longer have a legal advantage, we may get the plethora of fun we once had. I hope the first quality MDMA pills that return are called ironies.

What laws exactly are we getting? The same as what Ireland recently got: all psychoactives besides Alcohol, nicotine, caffeine and pharmaceuticals made illegal?

Our law, while draconian and broad, does not criminalize possession. Only sale and commercial import.

It's a very complicated law, but the end bits of it are very interesting indeed as they make regulation possible if unlikely for the foreseeable future.

if i remember correctly, the way it'll work in the UK is they will be able to schedule without notice, until 'further safety tests' can be carried out and it can be banned forever :/

pretty much worst case scenario for the RC scene. We'll probably see a lot more MDMA and K and 'classic' drugs reappear though.

Will likely stump innovation and research somewhat, development might not be worth the effort.
I don't think it's an awful law in it's proposed form, but unfortunately the government will abuse it.

Anything can be banned if the home sec deems it dangerous (fun).
It can only be banned for a year (unless it's moved to a class).
Any personal amounts can be disposed of by an officer, but you won't be prosecuted for them (will probably take you in for suspected possession of class As though).

Hopefully the likes of aMT etc will escape though, simply because they haven't caught on enough. If they continue .to be used safely then they should be able to avoid the maily dail's scorching stare and stay "legal".

Although I now a few people have tried samples of the chem they seem to be keeping the cards close to their chest. Despite the chemical similarity to meth its could still disappoint.

A general consensus is that it's shorter acting than meth, which is a good thing I suppose, unless we're talking very short acting like coke or mephedrone which could be very bad.

Do you have any links to reports? I can't find any on BL.

Love Potion Sexty Nine

I have a package with a single pill in it the is labeled "Love Potion Sexty Nine" and as a bath salt. Has anyone ever heard of this? I really dont want to take a chance with it if its 2C-P 5-MeO-AMT or something?

Last edited:
Bolivian Bath yet again, just 100% pure tan mdpv, it's really yummy!

Some more in the pipeline and the vendor has thrown in a sample of a new salt called Pure Ivory Ultra.
It's apparently pure shiny white MDPV hcl, will be interesting to see how it stacks to the tan pv, to quote the vendor, the purity is "off the chain" :)

Some more in the pipeline and the vendor has thrown in a sample of a new salt called Pure Ivory Ultra.
It's apparently pure shiny white MDPV hcl, will be interesting to see how it stacks to the tan pv, to quote the vendor, the purity is "off the chain" :)

holy heck, the HCL mdpv is so much stronger smoked than the beige, pure white, clumpy as compared to the beige.

It's actually cheaper to buy the Pure Ivory/Bolivian Bath salt branded MDPV from this vendor than it is to order from an RC site... at least for me in AU. :)

so I got some samples from an RC supplier in Alaska (i know this thread concerns UK, but they're available there too).
here's what I got.
Red Doves, sold as "plant feeder" pills. the label says they're piperazine free.

Vanilla Sky, bath salt. I have no clue what's in it, but I snorted 200mg at around 7:30, and it's 12:30 and i'm starting to come down. the high felt... more euphoric than amphetamine salts, but less intense and speedy than methamphetamine.

White Lightening, sold as bath salt.

can anyone tell me what is in any of these with (relative) certainty? I would really appreciate it, because I don't want to use any of them that have Mephedrone in them. (While I am not psychotic, there's a family history, and I'd rather be safe, than be in an inconsolable psychotic frenzy)

No-one can tell you with ANY certainty about their ingredients. Assuming they're known, the only way to do so would be with a GC/MS run which is costly.

Frankly I think you should be more worried if there's no mephedrone in them, at least it's common now and medical information is starting to emerge. We know even less about the newer RCs, which may well present a higher risk of mental problems.

Please, if your family has a history of mental illness, steer clear.