• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lean

@packjamNL that's a really interesting point regarding the port. I never put 2 and 2 together that the harbor would make such a huge difference in supply.

I also see it like that. Growing weed for yourself or yourself and close circle of people essentially cuts out crime out of weed culture. Nowadays anyone can grow at least fine weed if not top-notch and made concentrates if it’s not strong enough. For that reason if it’s up to me I would always first take care of making growing legal and only after that possibly proceed to commercialization of weed. Such approach would even lower number of people starting to smoke too early as most parents wouldn’t allow kids to grow.
If the renter or the cop's discover you are growing weed you will get evicted ( even if it's just one plant with the male gender , which is totally useless ) . Same goes for people that have their own house. Only one city in the whole netherland's allow's growing 5 plant's yourself when you have a medical prescription to use it from a dr. , Tilburg rules.

It's just Codeine man. Can't you buy that over the counter in the Netherlands? What you're chasing is an idea. Any Opioid will do. Pretty much any antihistamine will do. Don't waste the hours and dollars of your life chasing an idea propagated by others. I'm not trying to condescend to you, but you are essentially being made an utter fool by the media and the drug dealers and anyone with basic knowledge of drugs would know these things.

Research can make a pretty big difference in your life. If you had talked to me first, you never would have given your money to that dude, who was likely making fun of you with his crew before meeting you and again upon finishing his shift when he tells his crew runner that he made an extra several hundred dollars for the gang and he didn't even have to sell any of his Heroin to do it. Knowledge is power and knowledge is strength man, especially for us users.

We have been discussing the whole "Lean" phenomenon for what feels like a lifetime here on the forums. We discussed it and put it to bed back in 2013, so I'm admittedly surprised to still see someone after this stuff in 2022.
It's hot ten years later in Europe believe it or not

Just take some codeine pills and a promethazine it’ll be way cheaper and do the same.

Promethazine is a CYP2D6 and/or CYP3A4 enzyme inducer so it helps to metabolise more of the codeine into morphine, so you get a better high. 👍

Yep. I

Yep. I have the perfect liver enzymes for codeine into morphine and tramadol into ODMT. And that I'm definitely glad for

Same here, when i dont have a ridicules opioid habit i can actually get very high from codeine even with 200mgs i will be completely ripped. When i was 8yrs old is the first time i ever took codeine cuz i broke my leg playing soccer. Well even at that age i was a little fiend cuz my Mom stuck the bottle in the top of the dish cabinet, and i would stand on a chair and grab another pill when she wasnt around.

Was so drawn to that warm fuzzy feeling, i would just sit around playing Sega having a grand old time. But looking back now after being a lifelong opiate addict it was deff a sign, tho obviously at the time i didnt know better. When i became 12 tho i actively ransacked peoples medicine cabinets looking for Oxy, Hydro and Codeine.

My relatives always had some cuz back in those days a dentist would give you thirty for damn near any procedure and nobody was into them like that so they had almost the whole script left. But with the Codeine i think i deff am just a good metabolizer, cuz i have used them in periods away from Heroin and got zooted before.

Same here, when i dont have a ridicules opioid habit i can actually get very high from codeine even with 200mgs i will be completely ripped. When i was 8yrs old is the first time i ever took codeine cuz i broke my leg playing soccer. Well even at that age i was a little fiend cuz my Mom stuck the bottle in the top of the dish cabinet, and i would stand on a chair and grab another pill when she wasnt around.

Was so drawn to that warm fuzzy feeling, i would just sit around playing Sega having a grand old time. But looking back now after being a lifelong opiate addict it was deff a sign, tho obviously at the time i didnt know better. When i became 12 tho i actively ransacked peoples medicine cabinets looking for Oxy, Hydro and Codeine.

My relatives always had some cuz back in those days a dentist would give you thirty for damn near any procedure and nobody was into them like that so they had almost the whole script left. But with the Codeine i think i deff am just a good metabolizer, cuz i have used them in periods away from Heroin and got zooted before.
I use methadone since I was 18 and I am 54 now, (70 mg) I don't notice it anymore, but when I miss my dose i think I won't survive it, just a month chasing the dragon, and you're hooked. I haven't used H for 15 years now, I just moved from my city to a little town, you can get aspirin here, and that's really it

I use methadone since I was 18 and I am 54 now, (70 mg) I don't notice it anymore, but when I miss my dose i think I won't survive it, just a month chasing the dragon after my gf ditched me, and you're hooked. I haven't used H for 15 years now, I just moved from my city to a little town, you can get aspirin here, and that's really it

Imo its the other way around, would Weed be legalized over here it would actually take less cop's. They are so many cop's involved in the dismantling of proffessional grower's, growing it is illegal. Even patient's with an medical prescription can't grow their own Weed without risking to loose their lives.

A lady in such a situation got caught and lost her own house. The house got raided. The case got in court and she was treated like a true criminal with all the accompaning shit that comes along. Our system is far from perfect eventually we created a monster, although at first is was ment to take Weed away from the hard drugs scene. Harm reduction.
That’s what I would think, legal weed should mean less cops. I grew up in East Tennessee, was a 90’s teen, & pot was as much a cash crop as tobacco back then, but I remember a certain time every year they had the choppers flying all over the county like it was Vietnam! Unless someone was in with the crooked judge we had, they’d bust all the growers! They’d take the weed & publically burn it. You’d have potheads standing in the smoke cloud too stupid to actually notice that there wasnt 1 single bud on any of those plants!😂😂😂 In the 2000’s it turned into the stereotypical southern redneck pill mill town! Sad! They focused so hard on weed that wasn’t really hurting anyone & allowed pain pills to ruin 2 generations or more! It ruined me & it’s why I joined the Army in 2007 & left! Never went back, much to my parents dismay. Ironically, I jacked up my back in the service & had 3 surgeries before I was med boarded. They put me in a pain clinic & predictably I got hooked again almost immediately! Doctor was giving me whatever I asked for! Pharmacy didn’t even give trouble because it was a military town & I was a veteran! It almost ruined me again, but my wife helped me get into a methadone clinic, which is the only way I’ve been able to stay clean. It is a different form of medicinal handcuffs, but it’s the lesser of 2 evils & allows me to live semi normal. It sucks to have real pain & be an addict!