• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lean

OK I make phunky mix of codeïne. norflurazepam, oxy, mix it with soda, voila

Cool, well if u have that. No point on trying yo score codeine, it's the weakeast opiate even Weaver than tramadol but to me feels cleaner than tramadol........and man, are you serious? Just coz you kept hearing the word lean repeated In rapper songs u thought it was the shit? Well it actually was the shit cause it's shit compared to other opiates xd

Cool, well if u have that. No point on trying yo score codeine, it's the weakeast opiate even Weaver than tramadol but to me feels cleaner than tramadol........and man, are you serious? Just coz you kept hearing the word lean repeated In rapper songs u thought it was the shit? Well it actually was the shit cause it's shit compared to other opiates xd

To be fair, a lot of people assume that, and the outrageous cost seems to make it seem like it must be amazing. No sense making fun of someone for it. You live and learn.

And it is also true that some people (not most) are very efficient metabolizers of codeine into morphine. I know of a few seasoned opiate addicts who seem to get quite a bit from codeine at reasonable dosages. But most people you see who use codeine a lot and are addicted are taking like 600mg (or more)

To be fair, a lot of people assume that, and the outrageous cost seems to make it seem like it must be amazing. No sense making fun of someone for it. You live and learn.

And it is also true that some people (not most) are very efficient metabolizers of codeine into morphine. I know of a few seasoned opiate addicts who seem to get quite a bit from codeine at reasonable dosages. But most people you see who use codeine a lot and are addicted are taking like 600mg (or more)
200 mg is one cup, so 3 cups yeah that would get me there, no I am wrong 70mg is one cup, so you need 9 cups of lean to get that high

Fuck the lean, I prefer rohypnol, methadone, coke and smack and Russian Gidazepam

Methadone is a million times better than codeine/lean, for sure. People often think of methadone as not something to get high on, since it's given for maintenance, but in fact you can get VERY high on methadone and it's extremely nice. I've only had it a few times, but I think it's my favorite opioid, because of a combination of feeling very euphoric in both the body and mind, and because it lasts forever.

Jesus lol... I lived in Houston, the 'lean' capitol of the world for most of my life, and through the period when people were selling it super cheap on the street. Lean dipped blunts were a thing... God they tasted funny and didn't add shit. Used to trade weed or RCs to friends for syrup when they had it and it was rarely worth it. Had to drink most of the bottle of cough syrup to get itchy. Worthwhile for the usually $5-10 range it cost back then for a bottle, but sure as fuck not for even $20.

The problem is, 200mg of codeine will only get me a little high, taken all at once. And that much promethazine would knock me out like a light. Codeine is just too weak an opioid, for someone who has been addicted to strong opioids for a long time like me.
So some rappers better stick to base

Methadone is a million times better than codeine/lean, for sure. People often think of methadone as not something to get high on, since it's given for maintenance, but in fact you can get VERY high on methadone and it's extremely nice. I've only had it a few times, but I think it's my favorite opioid, because of a combination of feeling very euphoric in both the body and mind, and because it lasts forever.
After a while the high is gone, and you'll need it just to feel normal, isn't that the case with every narcotic? Sick as a dog or feeling normal that's what methadone does to ya

Yep. I

Yep. I have the perfect liver enzymes for codeine into morphine and tramadol into ODMT. And that I'm definitely glad for

You lucky fucker. I gotta eat those things like smarties to get any decent effect.
LOL....but also the good thing is I've off opiates almost 3 years now, thanks to Kratom. It has even slowed my alcohol consumption almost to a halt. I might have a beer a week. It saved my ass. I used to put away 2 750ml of vodka a day 😲

I tried for weeks to get purple actavis in the Netherlands, got ripped for 160 euro (200usd), for sofar I haven't seen it. I can order codeïne and promethazine, you need a 200mg codeïne and 125mg promethazine mix, that's what's in 0.33liter cough syrup, this is good for 4.5 liters (3 big bottles soda) Sprite or whatever soda you like, but do you get the same effect as the purple syrup then I wonder
What's so special about lean anyways? Is everyone think it's so awesome cause the rappers drink it? I've prescriptions to the syrup and it always seemed to be the lamest opiate unless you got morphine or hydrocodone syrup..don't waste ur time with codeine, you'll be disappointed

No codeïne? I thought that was the kicker, Difenhydramine is not a narcotic, codeïne is close to morphine, I can order 30 x 20mg codeïne for a reasonable price evenso with promethazine, pure stuff, and then I got for 10 liters of lean, and no street stuff, evenso promethazine, it'll cost me what 60 pills of diazepam would cost.in total
Dude codeine is shit. It's a produg the liver converts into morphine

What's so special about lean anyways? Is everyone think it's so awesome cause the rappers drink it? I've prescriptions to the syrup and it always seemed to be the lamest opiate unless you got morphine or hydrocodone syrup..don't waste ur time with codeine, you'll be disappointed
And that word, "sizzurp" sounds stupid as well.

You're right, lean is much overrated, because of the hiphop scene, I got some methadon in the drawer and if I can get some promethazine, if codeïne is an opiate, much more methadon so, I don't need lean to feel good you're right