• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lean

That's a dumb question man..Methadone is like a 100x stronger than Codeine. Codeine is the 2nd weakest opiate just below tramadol..
Ok got the msg, I got methadone in my drawer 20mg tablets, so with a bit promethazine, I got the right amount of mg's somewhere, and I got tramadol also btw 37.5 tablets

Ok got the msg, I got methadone in my drawer 20mg tablets, so with a bit promethazine, I got the right amount of mg's somewhere, and I got tramadol also btw 37.5 tablets
Be carefull with the methadone, with no tolerance 5-10 mg is enough, also it can take several hours to peak and once your there it lasts an eternity, so don't redose.

You don't need to add promethazine to methadone, methadone by itself is a really strong opiate. Easy to overdose on if you're not careful. Promethazine makes opiates stronger. I'd try methadone by itself first.

Promethazine is a shitty addition to opiates, anyway, it just makes me fall asleep and then I miss the high.

You don't need to add promethazine to methadone, methadone by itself is a really strong opiate. Easy to overdose on if you're not careful. Promethazine makes opiates stronger. I'd try methadone by itself first.

Promethazine is a shitty addition to opiates, anyway, it just makes me fall asleep and then I miss the high.
Man, I got finally tired after a decade of opiates. I was just watching my life go by and I wasn't doing shit about it. Now that I'm clean, life it's Starting to feel so much better. Don't get Me wrong opiates feel really fking good. But I'd rather feel my emotions rather than numbing them 247. Choose life

I tried for weeks to get purple actavis in the Netherlands, got ripped for 160 euro (200usd), for sofar I haven't seen it. I can order codeïne and promethazine, you need a 200mg codeïne and 125mg promethazine mix, that's what's in 0.33liter cough syrup, this is good for 4.5 liters (3 big bottles soda) Sprite or whatever soda you like, but do you get the same effect as the purple syrup then I wonder

It's just Codeine man. Can't you buy that over the counter in the Netherlands? What you're chasing is an idea. Any Opioid will do. Pretty much any antihistamine will do. Don't waste the hours and dollars of your life chasing an idea propagated by others. I'm not trying to condescend to you, but you are essentially being made an utter fool by the media and the drug dealers and anyone with basic knowledge of drugs would know these things.

Research can make a pretty big difference in your life. If you had talked to me first, you never would have given your money to that dude, who was likely making fun of you with his crew before meeting you and again upon finishing his shift when he tells his crew runner that he made an extra several hundred dollars for the gang and he didn't even have to sell any of his Heroin to do it. Knowledge is power and knowledge is strength man, especially for us users.

We have been discussing the whole "Lean" phenomenon for what feels like a lifetime here on the forums. We discussed it and put it to bed back in 2013, so I'm admittedly surprised to still see someone after this stuff in 2022.

Last edited:
It's just Codeine man. Can't you buy that over the counter in the Netherlands? What you're chasing is an idea. Any Opioid will do. Pretty much any antihistamine will do. Don't waste the hours and dollars of your life chasing an idea propagated by others. I'm not trying to condescend to you, but you are essentially being made an utter fool by the media and the drug dealers and anyone with basic knowledge of drugs would know these things.

Research can make a pretty big difference in your life. If you had talked to me first, you never would have given your money to that dude, who was likely making fun of you with his crew before meeting you and again upon finishing his shift when he tells his crew runner that he made an extra several hundred dollars for the gang and he didn't even have to sell any of his Heroin to do it. Knowledge is power and knowledge is strength man, especially for us users.

We have been discussing the whole "Lean" phenomenon for what feels like a lifetime here on the forums. We discussed it and put it to bed back in 2013, so I'm admittedly surprised to still see someone after this stuff in 2022.
Naw otc codeine is only available in low dose with a shitload of sorbitol and other crap in syrup nowadays , it's like 50 mg of codeine on 300 ml of syrup , completely worthless for recreational use.

Naw otc codeine is only available in low dose with a shitload of sorbitol and other crap in syrup nowadays , it's like 50 mg of codeine on 300 ml of syrup , completely worthless for recreational use.

I see. I'm showing my age here. I always knew the United States as being the only country not to have OTC Codeine, but apparently things are changing.

I tried for weeks to get purple actavis in the Netherlands, got ripped for 160 euro (200usd), for sofar I haven't seen it. I can order codeïne and promethazine, you need a 200mg codeïne and 125mg promethazine mix, that's what's in 0.33liter cough syrup, this is good for 4.5 liters (3 big bottles soda) Sprite or whatever soda you like, but do you get the same effect as the purple syrup then I wonder
Why not just do a cold water extraction of codeine, and add purple or lavender colouring agent or dye?

It's just Codeine man. Can't you buy that over the counter in the Netherlands?
No, that era has passed long ago. The only OTC is probably the sirop with 0.39 mg Codein/ ml and 540 mg sugar's/ ml. No Sorbitol luckily as that is real nasty shit, good laxative though.
But a big bottle would contain 78 mg Codein and 54 grams of sugars. Worthless imo.

Even DXM has disappeared due to the interaction with various medication's. It used to be be OTC available, in gel caps. Then they switched to the Sorbitol sirup and I discovered the powerful laxative effect's. No fun. Ok according to the drug bible the SR version is still available. Next time when I am in a drugstore I'll take a look around.

Last edited:
LOL....but also the good thing is I've off opiates almost 3 years now, thanks to Kratom. It has even slowed my alcohol consumption almost to a halt. I might have a beer a week. It saved my ass. I used to put away 2 750ml of vodka a day 😲
how did you wake up and go to work after that

There's absolutely nothing special about "lean" whatsoever. It's just codeine (one of the weakest opioids ever) mixed with the antihistamine promethazine.

Probably true. However because I don't hate getting intoxicated and operating a vehicle, I invented a socially responsible version of lean. And it sounds like this. I eat a brownie full of Δ -8 and then go cycling on side streets for a few hours.

I learned that odeïne is not a potent substitute for alcahol, lean, I forgot all about it, we thought it was something special, but it isn't, promethazine and codeïne I can buy both online, and add a pound sugar to it haha, no not for me

No not over the counters, I wish, The Netherlands is the same as any other country with drug laws, but we sell weed in coffee shops, because if we legalized it, we need 100.000 extra police and, in fact, in the US the laws regarding weed are freer then here, because the weed sold in coffee shops is still grown illegally, and in the US it's all observed and free, no everything is just as illegal as any other country but we got the biggest harbor in Europe, Rotterdam, that is the only reason drugs are more available then, example: Germany. Plus we don't label a drug user a criminal, but more like a person with psychological problems who needs help. There is a lot, I mean a lot of help for people who abuse substances like alcohol, soft and hard drugs, or opiate addiction. We just don't criminalize people but look further into the person's life.

Last edited:
why so? cuz more darker skin people would come?
Imo its the other way around, would Weed be legalized over here it would actually take less cop's. They are so many cop's involved in the dismantling of proffessional grower's, growing it is illegal. Even patient's with an medical prescription can't grow their own Weed without risking to loose their lives.

A lady in such a situation got caught and lost her own house. The house got raided. The case got in court and she was treated like a true criminal with all the accompaning shit that comes along. Our system is far from perfect eventually we created a monster, although at first is was ment to take Weed away from the hard drugs scene. Harm reduction.

Imo its the other way around, would Weed be legalized over here it would actually take less cop's. They are so many cop's involved in the dismantling of proffessional grower's, growing it is illegal. Even patient's with an medical prescription can't grow their own Weed without risking to loose their lives.

A lady in such a situation got caught and lost her own house. The house got raided. The case got in court and she was treated like a true criminal with all the accompaning shit that comes along. Our system is far from perfect eventually we created a monster, although at first is was ment to take Weed away from the hard drugs scene. Harm reduction.
I also see it like that. Growing weed for yourself or yourself and close circle of people essentially cuts out crime out of weed culture. Nowadays anyone can grow at least fine weed if not top-notch and made concentrates if it’s not strong enough. For that reason if it’s up to me I would always first take care of making growing legal and only after that possibly proceed to commercialization of weed. Such approach would even lower number of people starting to smoke too early as most parents wouldn’t allow kids to grow.

why so? cuz more darker skin people would come?
haha, no to keep it illegal, to throw people in jail for a doobie, you need a lot of cops, like in the USA, black cops white cops yeah, no we admitted we can't control it, so condone it, even if it's grown illegal, the coffee-shops pay tax, yeah call it illegal but still tax it, that's the Dutch way, I know a guy who started growing so much he is a millionaire now. He has a Ferrari, 2 Mercedes Benz sport and another funky Italian car and cruises with it like nothing's wrong, really he has 4 cars worth a million euro's, true story

Last edited: