• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lean

packjamNL

Bluelighter
I tried for weeks to get purple actavis in the Netherlands, got ripped for 160 euro (200usd), for sofar I haven't seen it. I can order codeïne and promethazine, you need a 200mg codeïne and 125mg promethazine mix, that's what's in 0.33liter cough syrup, this is good for 4.5 liters (3 big bottles soda) Sprite or whatever soda you like, but do you get the same effect as the purple syrup then I wonder

Last edited:
Sorry to burst the bubbles in your lean but lean is possibly one of the most overhyped and extremely overpriced drugs of all time. It's now infamous and therefor the legit codeine and prom syrup is far less prescribed and therefor far more likely to be fake on the street.

If you want a similar experience without having to pay hundreds of dollars for a small bottle of syrup then just drop three crushed up 10mg norco and a couple 25 diphenhydramine pills in a cherry coke and sip on that for an hour.

Sorry to burst the bubbles in your lean but lean is possibly one of the most overhyped and extremely overpriced drugs of all time. It's now infamous and therefor the legit codeine and prom syrup is far less prescribed and therefor far more likely to be fake on the street.

If you want a similar experience without having to pay hundreds of dollars for a small bottle of syrup then just drop three crushed up 10mg norco and a couple 25 diphenhydramine pills in a cherry coke and sip on that for an hour.
No codeïne? I thought that was the kicker, Difenhydramine is not a narcotic, codeïne is close to morphine, I can order 30 x 20mg codeïne for a reasonable price evenso with promethazine, pure stuff, and then I got for 10 liters of lean, and no street stuff, evenso promethazine, it'll cost me what 60 pills of diazepam would cost.in total

Last edited:
No codeïne? I thought that was the kicker, Difenhydramine is not a narcotic
If "norco" is hydrocodone-it's a much more potent,than codeine.But hydrocodone is available only in U.S. or Canada(may be Australia)as I know.+(With prescription in pharmacies).And yeah...the price is ridicolous for such small amounts of codeine

If "norco" is hydrocodone-it's a much more potent,than codeine.But hydrocodone is available only in U.S. or Canada(may be Australia)as I know.+(With prescription in pharmacies).And yeah...the price is ridicolous for such small amounts of codeine
aha, hydrocodone is a narcotic, but insane prices, I could get it if I wanted, with x-mass I drank a bottle of oxyxodone and mixed it with soda, after three days I noticed how addictive oxy is holy crap https://pasteboard.co/n5bWQ7zdtPkn.jpg

Last edited:
I tried for weeks to get purple actavis in the Netherlands, got ripped for 160 euro (200usd), for sofar I haven't seen it. I can order codeïne and promethazine, you need a 200mg codeïne and 125mg promethazine mix, that's what's in 0.33liter cough syrup, this is good for 4.5 liters (3 big bottles soda) Sprite or whatever soda you like, but do you get the same effect as the purple syrup then I wonder

160 euros?!?! How many gallons were you buying?!

I'd just take the pills tbh. You can buy generic promethazine pretty cheaply at any pharmacy, so all you'd really need is to buy the codeine pills online. If you can, I'd use a dark web marketplace where there is escrow and reviews etc. I used to use them and I got ripped off three times ever (out of maybe 500 purchases).

I'd just take the pills tbh. You can buy generic promethazine pretty cheaply at any pharmacy, so all you'd really need is to buy the codeine pills online. If you can, I'd use a dark web marketplace where there is escrow and reviews etc. I used to use them and I got ripped off three times ever (out of maybe 500 purchases).
160 for one liter actavis

I can get both at the same online store and that's for 10 liters lean, what if I crushed the 15 pills in 100ml propyleneglycol, but I need 300ml total to come close to actavis purple syrup, that would be for 4.5 liters soda, I don't need the dark-web for both substances. Let's forget it

Last edited:

I'm an idiot with bitcoin

I can order it online in Holland

I couldn't agree with you more. and couldn't have said it better myself.

"Lean" is insanely overhyped because some rappers popularized it. I would literally prefer any other opioid to that shit. All it is, is codeine and promethazine... promethazine is a sedating antihistamine, that's it. By itself, it just makes you tired and reduces the symptoms of allergies. Codeine by itself is nice, but just a weak opioid. When they're combined, it somewhat increases the strength of the codeine, and also makes you super groggy and tired. I got prescribed a bottle of lean for a cough once, and I was pumped to get home and try it. I took a dose of 90mg of codeine (3 times the recommended dose), because that's how much codeine I would have needed to get more than a tiny bit high, and I got so tired I passed out, as soon as I felt it. Slept through the whole high. The only way I could stay awake on it was if I took just the recommended dose, 30mg of codeine and however much promethazine, and I didn't get high from that because it wasn't enough. I was pissed. I don't know if you could pay me to take lean again, I like to be awake to enjoy my drugs. I'd take it if I wanted to sleep, that's about it.

it blows my mind that people are paying massive amounts of money for this bullshit drug.

Why.......codeine sucks.