• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

vanlier said:
Hi,

There seem to be a lot of probs around the whole topic. i.e. He got HCL that tested positive for amp with EZ Marquis test so my friend did a 95% ethanol wash. Nothing remained in the filter and the C HCL was - off course - tested positive for amp again. So maybe its ephedrin but what kind?? If it is ephe sulfat you may wash it out withe ether if its ephedrin hcl it won't work 8o
Maybe it is another form of amp that doesnt work with the ethanol washing??

So more questions arise: how to distinguish between amp and ephedrine and the different kinds of them????

What about isoprop alc.? Why not try this one? How much do we need to solve Coke HCL with it? Is ephdrin soluble in Isoprop?

Is ephedrine soluble in acetone? And if yes what jind of ephe ? sulphat or ephe HCL?

Now I am at the point that doing A/B is the better way if you are not 100% sure about the exact combination of the adulterant, because Coke base is NOt water soluble but all the active adulterants are. So it seems to be lesse time consuming to make base from your HCL, water wash it and transfer it back to HCL.
What do you think??

Okay, I can agree with you on alot of these points. There's alot of uncertainty out there. If there wasn't, it would be a very easy puzzle to solve.

You do know that I totally re-wrote this entire thread from doing an A/B extraction, to doing the following. I found that when this "new" procedure does work, it produces a lot more end result. Oh, and the 99% iso. does not work, so save your time and money on that one. Both the amph. and cocaine stay behind in the filter paper.

Also, as of late, when performing an A/B extraction, I've noticed the cocaine crystals falling in the second round as apposed to the first, which they usually always have. That now raises questions about a simple A/B.

This is getting extremely difficult. One very knowledeable person did make a great suggestion, though.

They suggested crushing up a sample of the worst coke I can find, put it into a gel cap, and send it into ecstasydata.org for testing as E. They'll of course post all of the active ingredients, thus, we may have just found our answer.

Other than that, I've about exhausted all of my time on this. It has become an obsession that is turning out to be unsovleable...........................half of the time, anyway.

Anyone that has the answer to this riddle is more than welcome to chime in. Even if your part of the Mexican cartel responsible for the adulteration in the first place. Remember, it's totally anonymous.

:\

vanlier said:
There seem to be a lot of probs around the whole topic. i.e. He got HCL that tested positive for amp with EZ Marquis test so my friend did a 95% ethanol wash. Nothing remained in the filter and the C HCL was - off course - tested positive for amp again. So maybe its ephedrin but what kind?? If it is ephe sulfat you may wash it out withe ether if its ephedrin hcl it won't work 8o
Maybe it is another form of amp that doesnt work with the ethanol washing??

So more questions arise: how to distinguish between amp and ephedrine and the different kinds of them????
Ephedrine is structurally similar to amphetamines. Ephedrine might come out positive for amphs on your ez test, but dont quote me on this.

vanlier said:
What about isoprop alc.? Why not try this one?
It probably has been tried. If the smoking gun was that easy to find, we wouldn't be having this much trouble right now would we?

vanlier said:
How much do we need to solve Coke HCL with it? Is ephdrin soluble in Isoprop?

Is ephedrine soluble in acetone? And if yes what jind of ephe ? sulphat or ephe HCL?
Instead of naming out chemicals hoping someone will try and give you an answer, why don't you try researching and try to find something that ephedrine/amphetamines are soluable in and cocaine is not, or vice versa. And yes, both has been tried btw.

Peruvian Cocaine said:
Ephedrine is structurally similar to amphetamines. Ephedrine might come out positive for amphs on your ez test, but dont quote me on this.

It probably has been tried. If the smoking gun was that easy to find, we wouldn't be having this much trouble right now would we?

Instead of naming out chemicals hoping someone will try and give you an answer, why don't you try researching and try to find something that ephedrine/amphetamines are soluable in and cocaine is not, or vice versa. And yes, both has been tried btw.

Well, I can physically tell the difference when my coke is cut with amphetamines or ephedrine. Amphetamines make me feel as though I'm on a good coke high for awhile, and then it just keeps going. The euphoria and other positive effects will be long gone, but my heart will be racing at 120-130 BPM for up to 5 hours after my last line.

Ephedrine onm the other hand will cause my heart to actually bounce around and skip beats etc. It scares the hell out of me, actually. It fortunately lasts a little less, but the time it's there, I always freak out thinking this is IT! The BIG one!

There's a company called Evident Crime Scene. They sell actual police field testing reagent kits for any and everything possible out there that they use for field tests on suspects product before making an arrest. They're fairly cheap and come in packets of 10.

You might want to give them a try.

"Also, as of late, when performing an A/B extraction, I've noticed the cocaine crystals falling in the second round as apposed to the first, which they usually always have. That now raises questions about a simple A/B."

LeJunk,please clear this for me.
I'm familiar with A/B on cocaine,just didn't understand what you meant on this.

Thanks.:)

tek1

A Couple questions regarding extracting from coca leaves mentioned on this site..

http://users.pandora.be/michiel.soen...extraction.pdf

Do you perform the second half of the experiment such as addition of H2so4 and such (after the kerosine is added to the leaves and extracted/seperated from leavs) on the leaves you have left over or on the kerosine you have (im assuming the leaves, but i thought it might be better to ask than assume.

Can Xylene substiture for Kerosine?
How about HCL for H2SO4 when performing the bottom layer extraction?

and for pHing, can you substitute the Ammonium (NH4oh) for NaOH? Or is NaOH too strong of a base?

Dont know if anyone of you has tried this, i would appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Le Junk said:
Oh, and the 99% iso. does not work, so save your time and money on that one. Both the amph. and cocaine stay behind in the filter paper. :\

So its impossible to solve coke hcl with isoprop 100%? I doubt that. Maybe we need just a large amount of isoprop?? The purified coke hcl that came out of an iso wash was excellent. But a lot stayed in the filter, you are right.

Le Junk said:
Also, as of late, when performing an A/B extraction, I've noticed the cocaine crystals falling in the second round as apposed to the first, which they usually always have. That now raises questions about a simple A/B.:\

My friend had probs too. The crstals were not forming properly. Maybe that is the cause when somebody is using crak insted of freebase because of the bakingpowder? What kind of ammonia are you using for making freebase? What percentage should it have? 25% or less?

Le Junk said:
Anyone that has the answer to this riddle is more than welcome to chime in. Even if your part of the Mexican cartel responsible for the adulteration in the first place. Remember, it's totally anonymous.

:\

well, they sell ephedrine hcl in kilobags in dutch smartshops and we can wash it out with chloroform. But we can not get chloroform in europe. It is strictly controlled. Do you know an alternative solvent?

Getting rid of ephedrine

vanlier said:
Would be nice to find one for all. Our prob is we can not get chloroform, it is strictly forbidden.
I wonder what one can get rid of by simply cooking the blow into crack, throwing away the water, then reacidifying the crack into blow.

Could someone with pure ephedrine at hand carry out the following experiment:

- cook ephedrine with baking soda as if to cook blow into crack -

Does it turn into a water-insoluble base as Coke-HCl would? If not there is the simple solution: HCl to crack and back again. In that case, no need to mess about with alcohol or special solvents, everything could be done with water (and patience).

Same test could be done with other cuts like speed, provided those are at hand in relatively pure form and in appreciable quantities.

xxl said:
I wonder what one can get rid of by simply cooking the blow into crack, throwing away the water, then reacidifying the crack into blow.

Could someone with pure ephedrine at hand carry out the following experiment:

- cook ephedrine with baking soda as if to cook blow into crack -

Does it turn into a water-insoluble base as Coke-HCl would? If not there is the simple solution: HCl to crack and back again. In that case, no need to mess about with alcohol or special solvents, everything could be done with water (and patience).

Same test could be done with other cuts like speed, provided those are at hand in relatively pure form and in appreciable quantities.

xxl,

Check your PM box. I think I may have just discovered the key to the universe!

Le Junk ;)

Le Junk said:
xxl,

Check your PM box. I think I may have just discovered the key to the universe!

Le Junk ;)

are you going into hiding, Lejunk?

There are some things I really don't understand about your recipes....

i.e. my friend tried your amph wash. He took nearly pure amph european kind and tried with your 95% ethanol wash. Result: some amph. is dissolving and will be in the purified coke again. This is not happening with 99% or 100% ethanol as predicted by myself. So......%)

And for all: don't order solvents online, they will track you down for sure. It is a very bad thing to do.....%)

Peruvian Cocaine said:

Ephedrine hcl will not dissolve in chloroform! So the original by lejunk should becorrect. But please. there are many different kinds of ephedrine, even ephe hcl, so you may have to use 2or 3 solvents.

Here is the list:

"EPHEDRIN

Solubility water

Ephedrin: 50mg/ml
L-(-)-Ephedrinhydrochlorid: soluble
D,L-(±)-Ephedrinhydrochlorid: 0,25g/in 1ml water
Ephedrinsulfat: soluble
Ephedrinoxalat: very difficult to solve

solubility Ethanol
Ephedrin: 5mg/ml
L-(-)-Ephedrinhydrochlorid: soluble
D,L-(±)-Ephedrinhydrochlorid: 0,025g/ml in 95% Ethanol, 20°C
Ephedrinsulfat: very difficult to solve

Chloroform
Ephedrin: soluble
Ephedrinhydrochlorid: very difficult to solve

Ether
Ephedrin: easy soluble
Ephedrinhydrochlorid: very difficult to solve

Glycerol
Ephedrin: soluble

DONT ORDER PURE SOLVENTS BY MAIL OR ONLINE. YOU MIGHT BE WATCHED.=D

vanlier said:
are you going into hiding, Lejunk?

There are some things I really don't understand about your recipes....

i.e. my friend tried your amph wash. He took nearly pure amph european kind and tried with your 95% ethanol wash. Result: some amph. is dissolving and will be in the purified coke again. This is not happening with 99% or 100% ethanol as predicted by myself. So......%)

And for all: don't order solvents online, they will track you down for sure. It is a very bad thing to do.....%)

No, I'm not going into hiding, just taking a loooong break after a nearly 30 day binge. Yes, I slept in between, but for the most part, I was using nearly everyday.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but your not trying to upstage me or something are you? I somehow seem to be getting that impression with your "cool shades" logo and the "going into hiding" comment. That's great if it's working for you. But, are you sure the cocaine is still able to fall thru as well with the 99% and 100% ethanol?

You know, if you have an idea that's working better than mine, then simply add your findings, and I'll be more than happy to change the original thread. You don't need to be bragish about it......................or do you?

My PM to xxl is in regards to something I've come across that may, and probably will be, of major significance to the purification of cocaine. In fact, it may be the end all, say all.

I want him to try it first. I need verification from another source or two before publishing the results. But I will say this, if this indeed does work, it will be the easiest, simplist, and most significant purification method ever performed.

Sometimes when you go looking for something, you often end up looking a little to hard. I think this may just be the case here.

I'm waiting to hear back from xxl. When I hear his results, I will let everyone know the sooooooo simple procedure to great cola!

I'll end it on this. I've tried this one step procedure three times now and have had, by far, the best end results ever..................................;)

Stay tuned for 48 hours.

Le Junk

Last edited:
Le Junk said:
And correct me if I'm wrong, but your not trying to upstage me or something are you?
Le Junk

No, take it easy. I am just into truth cause I am a scientist - not a chemist though. %)

Fucking christ...30 days? Take it easy man, thats how people get coke induced strokes.8o

vanlier said:
No, take it easy. I am just into truth cause I am a scientist - not a chemist though. %)

Sorry bro, that's the comedown doing my talking for me. ;)

Yo LeJunk thats crazy going on a 30 day bender. Last time I read a thread that said you were quitting cocaine for your wife. Sorry to hear that its tough man.

DetroitDiesel said:
Yo LeJunk thats crazy going on a 30 day bender. Last time I read a thread that said you were quitting cocaine for your wife. Sorry to hear that its tough man.

She's still here by my side, but man, it really feels as though I'm trying to push her away, but it's the damn addiction talking. She's a great, and freakin' beautiful girl. If I lose her to this drug, I could never replace her. The best I could do would be a crackhead titty dancer!

Anyway, the coke I do is of such good quality that I'm able to go about my day and conduct business as usual. So, it's not like I'm just sitting in some chair doing coke all day. I mean, it's not like "Trainspoting" or anything.

But thanks for the concern. I'm workin' on it..................

""Also, as of late, when performing an A/B extraction, I've noticed the cocaine crystals falling in the second round as apposed to the first, which they usually always have. That now raises questions about a simple A/B."

Thanks.

tek1

LeJunk, still asking this.

tek1 said:
""Also, as of late, when performing an A/B extraction, I've noticed the cocaine crystals falling in the second round as apposed to the first, which they usually always have. That now raises questions about a simple A/B."

Thanks.

tek1

LeJunk, still asking this.

Well, the amine falling order of an A/B extraction is meth>cocaine>amphetamine/ephedrine. We know it's not meth, so what in the hell is it? That's all I was trying to say.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Le Junk said:
She's still here by my side, but man, it really feels as though I'm trying to push her away, but it's the damn addiction talking. She's a great, and freakin' beautiful girl. If I lose her to this drug, I could never replace her. The best I could do would be a crackhead titty dancer!

Anyway, the coke I do is of such good quality that I'm able to go about my day and conduct business as usual. So, it's not like I'm just sitting in some chair doing coke all day. I mean, it's not like "Trainspoting" or anything.

But thanks for the concern. I'm workin' on it..................

Yeah man I feel you on that. I myself was struggling with a bad heroin addiction but luckily found suboxone and its a wonder drug. I plan on tapering from this next week and living a sober life. To bad there isn't some sort of drug to combat cocaine cravings, wouldnt that me nice. Anyway dude good luck on that.

DetroitDiesel said:
Yeah man I feel you on that. I myself was struggling with a bad heroin addiction but luckily found suboxone and its a wonder drug. I plan on tapering from this next week and living a sober life. To bad there isn't some sort of drug to combat cocaine cravings, wouldnt that me nice. Anyway dude good luck on that.

combat cocaine cravings, [Removed flames, warned user -sonic]
Suboxone just helps with withdrawl not the mental cravings to get high...

Last edited by a moderator: