• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

JonnyBlaze said:
Le Junk, what do you use during this process?

blow dryer, heat lamp etc..?

thanks

Just a basic heat lamp on medium setting will do the trick. Try and avoid using blow dryers at all cost. ;)

Le Junk

Le Junk said:
I think it comes down to one of those unsolved riddles. It works absolutely great with the acetone wash, and doesn't work at all with the ether wash. And I can't explain why. I've tried to figure that one out for 3 years now, and I still can't tell you the why's and why not's. It's just the "scientist" in you that needs to know the why's. Yes??

I am just doing this to help some friends who buy street cocaine and get sick with that shit....

It is always good to know when it comes to pharmaceuticals. Believing is good for religion.

It is all about different active cuts and byproducts and how to get them out so that those poor coke users don't get sick you know...

Some aphetamines are soluble in 95% ethanol and some are in aceton. Data about solubilities are mostly crap and I think when it comes to drugs some people think it is good idea to spread wrong data even in scientific papers

So it is better to try

Le Junk said:
But, what I do know is that the acetone wash works with nearly 100% accuracy here in the U.S. In fact, it works so well that I've abondoned all the other procedures. And it's taken me 4 years to come to this last and final conclusion.?

Strange that you were talking for some yeasrs about amphetamines and ephedrine in your coke and now it was never there??? Didi't you say you were testing with Marquis?

Last and final conclusions are reserved for priests and religions, not for science

Le Junk said:
I just read your second reply. Do you think Phenacatine is to blame for contaminated U.S. samples?

I have no idea. Don't you have official reports available about cutting ingredients? I have heard there is a lot of quinine in US coke.

Le Junk said:
Please note that the acetone wash does not remove amphetamine, ephedrine, or psuedoephedrine,

You should use 15 ml.s of acetone per every 1 gram of cocaine.procedure

I just heard from a friends friend that acetone is able to remove some kinds of amphetamine. But 15ml for 1 g of coke is not sufficient. One needs at least 30 ml, better 50 ml.

Le Junk said:
Sure, there may be a sample or two along the way that are adulterated with amphetamine, but from now on I'll bleach test every sample I get prior. If a red dot appears, I'll ether it first.

The bleach test is not very suitable for detecting amph. The foil burning test will show you better - together with Marquis test.
BTW do you know the sodium hypochlorite content in Javex or Chlorox?

;)

Can someone explain the bleach test a bit more. We now have a good wash technique from Le Junk. But after a couple of my friends washes, what they were left with was pretty much nothing. Which also leads me to believe they had nothing or not much real powder in there to start with.

So for my own benefit, I would at least like to know what I am washing before I wash it. You know?

Thanks all

Dammit! I think i orderd the wrong kind. I got Acetone, Reagent, ACS instead of Acetone NF is this goiing to be useable? any help or information on this matter is greatly appreciated

pvdoakie said:
Dammit! I think i orderd the wrong kind. I got Acetone, Reagent, ACS instead of Acetone NF is this goiing to be useable? any help or information on this matter is greatly appreciated

NF is best, but ACS is fine if your already stuck with it. It's comparable to losing 3 lines out of an 8 ball vs. 2 with the NF. No biggie unless your working with half grams or something.................

Junk

eastjam said:
please be more specificc... what does acetone wash get you that ether does not... I have the di-ethyl ..

repeat can I just do the di-ethyl wash? will this take away the burn and gross smell?

I have seen soft shiny shale before...will I get this?

Listen, after 3 years of trial and errors with this shit, I've tried both anhydrous diethyl ether as well as anhydrous acetone. The diethyl ether does little to alter the effects of the cocaine once cleaned and dried. On the other hand, the acetone wash is significant in improving the asthetics, taste, smell and overall smooth buzz of the cocaine.

I've wondered why myself, but gave up on that. Who really cares why. It works, that's all I know for sure. The diethyl ether wash is a waste, but the acetone wash is profound. Try both yourself, you'll see. Plus, the acetone wash is a hell of alot safer to perform.

Le Junk

spiff77 said:
Can someone explain the bleach test a bit more. We now have a good wash technique from Le Junk. But after a couple of my friends washes, what they were left with was pretty much nothing. Which also leads me to believe they had nothing or not much real powder in there to start with.

So for my own benefit, I would at least like to know what I am washing before I wash it. You know?

Thanks all

put a little bit of fine cut c into a glass of Clorox and watch it:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=270553
Mind Movie posted a RELIABLE chart there.

speed will also turn black and pop away while heating it on a foil and it stinks.

Last edited:
Le Junk said:
The diethyl ether wash is a waste, but the acetone wash is profound. Try both yourself, you'll see. Plus, the acetone wash is a hell of alot safer to perform.

Le Junk

He is right on that one....ether is doing nothing good to your c but will give you a great headache when inhaling even smallest amounts.

except the fact that you get yourself into trouble in Europe when you order lab grade anhydrous aceton. It is a 3rd degree watched chemical for illegal drug production and purification since 2005. 8o

Technical grade aceton is not watched

Last edited:
Le Junk said:
99-99.5% or higher %, ACS grade or higher purity acetone (any online chemical supply company)

IMPORTANT! DO NOT USE HARDWARE STORE OR BEAUTY STORE ACETONE. BOTH OF THESE ACETONE'S CONTAIN WATER AND/OR ALCOHOL OF WHICH YOUR COCAINE WILL DISSOLVE IN. YOU DO NOT WANT THAT. THEREFORE, YOU MUST PURCHASE 99-99.5% OR EVEN HIGHER PURITY ACETONE VIA ANY ONLINE CHEMICAL SUPPLY COMPANY. IT'S EASY TO ORDER AND IS NOT A WATCHED ITEM. MAY I SUGGEST WHEN ORDERING, YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER ONLINE, THUS AVOIDING HAVING TO SPEAK TO ANYONE IN PERSON..

ACS grade acetone or higher has become a 3rd degree watched item in the European Union since 2005 !!!!! All orders of this kind of acetone are reported to the authorities because of its well known properties in drug synthesis and purification. Technical grade aceton or lower grades are not watched. This is no urban legend myth but proven....

I really doubt that the US is far behind that.

Please be responsible .......

I don't know about in Europe, but in the USA it does not matter that your purchase is 'reported to the authorities'. The DEA does not have the time nor the inclination to do anything about purchases of watched chemicals. If you aren't manufacturing drugs, then your purchases of ACS grade solvents (or List I chemicals even) for your personal use are perfectly legal. No legitimate company is going to supply you with suspicious amounts of watched chemicals (they'll demand some kind of proof that you need it, and involve the authorities at the point where the quantity becomes suspicious), and if it's an illegitimate company they aren't going to report their sales at all.

vanlier said:
put a little bit of fine cut c into a glass of Clorox and watch it:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=270553
Mind Movie posted a RELIABLE chart there.

speed will also turn black and pop away while heating it on a foil and it stinks.

That chart is from, "The Cocaine Handbook", by David Lee that I've always refered to as the "Bible". It's a must have, for any and every reason, for cocaine users.

Le Junk

eastjam said:
I cannot get Acetone at this time. I can get Choloform..

will this do a better wash that the Di Ethel?

Sorry, but no. Are you by chance from Europe? From what I hear from others like vanlier who live in Europe, alot of the coke there is adulterated with amphetamine. So, if your from there, then you may as well give the diethyl ether a try. Don't waste your money on any chloroform, though. I seriously doubt ephedrine/psuedoephedrine is to blame.

Do your best to obtain acetone. It's the "real" cure all.

Le Junk ;)

Last edited:
eastjam said:
I live in the US...

All the stuff around here lately gunks up your nose and has this burn that eats away your nose.. it has a burn a smells storg in a bad way.

It has the shine and definelty 60% plus coke...

the cut in there is poison..I need to get it out

bleach test yileds good trails but almost a white gooey cement on bottom of glass..what is that shit?

From the sounds of it, it's most likely excess hydrochlorich acid. Once again, an acetone wash will rid of that as well. If your in the U.S., ordering 99.5% or higher purity acetone is extremely easy online.

You need to do more research, my friend.

Le Junk ;)

Le Junk : One more question

I apprecite you time on this...

just to be sure... what is the exact type/specification of Acetone that is the best? I have read about two or 3 differnt kinds on this board. I dont want to loose and good product

Vanlier, the msds says that the regular clorox bleach is 6.15 % of sodium hypochlorite and less than 1% of NaOH.

eastjam said:
not do the acetone...

I was always told that best coke was done with ether

ether is doing pretty much nothing but you can never tell, because all the coke out there is different and so are the cuts! That is why there are no absolute and final solutions. You have to try.=D