• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

i8an8th1 said:
Bot are INSOLUABLE in cold petroleum ether..

Are you saying both ephedrine and psuedoephedrine are insoluble in petroleum ether? And if so, are you absolutely positive........like Merke Index positive?

i8an8th1 said:
99% positive I found multipule sources saying so.. Run a few searchs on google..

Man, I really appreciate your effort, because you are correct, both are entirely insoluble in petroleum ether.

Just one tiny little problem, though. So is cocaine hydrochloride. :(

Back to work...........................

Junk

Wait, so this whole time you've been going on about how magnificent the coke high is once it's been purified and no longer has ephedrine in it.... it's had ephedrine in it?

Coolio said:
Wait, so this whole time you've been going on about how magnificent the coke high is once it's been purified and no longer has ephedrine in it.... it's had ephedrine in it?

No actually brainiac, mine has all been amped up with amphetamine. So therefore, a simple 95% ethanol extraction has proven to be the perfect clean-up everytime.

I only posted on the procedure for the removal of ephedrine in case anyone ran into that particular cut, but have since found that my method only refered to ephedrine sulphate. Originally, while I was still going thru the learning process, in which your still at freshman level, and made an assumption that ephedrine/psuedoephedrine was to blame. As it turns out, that's alot more rare of a cut than basic amphetamine is. So lucky me.

You know, I did put alot of time and effort into this, for the use of anyone on Bluelight to take full advantage of. You come across as a know it all, negative type of person to me. My guess is you've probably never even tried "real" cocaine before. You may have thought it was real, but my guess is, is wasn't.

Now you go and hate on my shit, when all I'm doing is making an effort for those who really appreciate the true beauty of the real deal.

So either add something of knowledge to the thread, or find somewhere else to spread your hate and ignorance.

Last edited:
^^ I for one (and am sure not the only one) do greatly appreciate the hard work and effort that you have put forth to help in the cleanup of a not so great (nowdays) drug.:p Unless one has experienced the great feeling(s) of Cocaine the way it used to be, they just can't/won't appreciate "the" drug of the '60s, '70s, and '80s as we knew it. Keep up the good work!!!;) =D Pablo

PabloSKBar said:
^^ I for one (and am sure not the only one) do greatly appreciate the hard work and effort that you have put forth to help in the cleanup of a not so great (nowdays) drug.:p Unless one has experienced the great feeling(s) of Cocaine the way it used to be, they just can't/won't appreciate "the" drug of the '60s, '70s, and '80s as we knew it. Keep up the good work!!!;) =D Pablo

Thanks Pablo! ;)

And you know I'm working on that final ephedrine/psuedoephedrine phase right now. As soon as I find it, it will be written.

Until then, I'll simply change the thread to the "removal of amphetamine and caffeine". Once I figure out the final extraction/wash, I'll then go back and add it.

But thanks for havin' my back, bro. :)

Le Junk

captainballs said:

haha. that sucks. im living in mexico currently and its 100 pesos (10 american dollars) a gram. (pink floyd´s ¨"wish you were here" starts playing.....)

hmm

is there any quick way to tell what cut is corrupting your precious cocaine. That way you can skip any unneeded processes and cut to the chase and get rid of whats individual to you the whole spectrum is nice to cover but ill pass if for instance theres only amp as an active cut in my stuff. i think thats a fair question? btw i did a plane 99% alcohol extraction and got white colored residue anyone have any idea what this means? thanks in advance

pvdoakie said:
is there any quick way to tell what cut is corrupting your precious cocaine. That way you can skip any unneeded processes and cut to the chase and get rid of whats individual to you the whole spectrum is nice to cover but ill pass if for instance theres only amp as an active cut in my stuff. i think thats a fair question? btw i did a plane 99% alcohol extraction and got white colored residue anyone have any idea what this means? thanks in advance

Okay, first off, DO NOT use 99% iso. It will leave most of your cocaine behind in the filter along with a bunch of other crap! Use the 95% ethanol I've described in the thread instead. They're two entirely different chems.

In answer to your question regarding the checking of adulterants prior to clean-up, check out, and order from these guys. Just act like a concerned parent.

http://www.evidentcrimescene.com/cata/narco/narco.html

I think that's what you were looking for.....................yes?

Wow you rock, LJ. Thats exactly what i was looking for, sorry i didnt read more thoroughly about the ethanol.

Le Junk said:
Note: The ethyl alcohol must be exactly as I've described above. It must be 95% and 190 proof. 200 proof will not be sufficient.

Hi Lejunk,

great work but why do you insist on using 95% ethanol instead of 100%pure anhydrous ethanol?
95% ethanol contains 5% water. You can check this in any factsheet. And this 5% will solve amph and other unwanted substances.

I am curious.%)

Le Junk said:
Because it's not 5% water.

Here is an example of 190 proof, ACS reagent ethanol alcohol.

http://www.sciencelab.com/page/S/PVAR/10412/SLE1036

Scroll down for the specs of this item...................

Now, compare their 190 proof to their 200 proof which actually does contain a trace amount of water, though still considered anhydrous. This can be confusing, I do understand.

Oh really? And why does it say on this website http://www.sciencelab.com/page/S/PVAR/10412/SLE1036
that your 190 proof anhydrous ethanol consists of 95% ethanol 200 proof PLUS 5% WATER?:\

So why not using 200 proof Ethanol

vanlier said:
Oh really? And why does it say on this website http://www.sciencelab.com/page/S/PVAR/10412/SLE1036
that your 190 proof anhydrous ethanol consists of 95% ethanol 200 proof PLUS 5% WATER?:\

So why not using 200 proof Ethanol

My info specifies using 95%. It says nothing of 200 proof, though it does mention in regards to many other adulterants (non-active one's for example), to use 200 proof (absolute) alcohol, so I would have to assume that it says to use 95% for a specific reason, for this specific adulterant, though it does not mention specifically what that is.

Now, your more than welcome to try the 200 proof. Let me know how it turns out when your finished. If it's a miracle, then I'll make a change.

this is all great and what not, but there is one simple simple thing that stops me from actually going through with this method, and thats that i have no way of telling what its been cut with. could be cut wit baby x-lax for all i know.

Le Junk said:
My info specifies using 95%. It says nothing of 200 proof, though it does mention in regards to many other adulterants (non-active one's for example), to use 200 proof (absolute) alcohol, so I would have to assume that it says to use 95% for a specific reason, for this specific adulterant, though it does not mention specifically what that is.

Now, your more than welcome to try the 200 proof. Let me know how it turns out when your finished. If it's a miracle, then I'll make a change.

Hi,

There seem to be a lot of probs around the whole topic. i.e. He got HCL that tested positive for amp with EZ Marquis test so my friend did a 95% ethanol wash. Nothing remained in the filter and the C HCL was - off course - tested positive for amp again. So maybe its ephedrin but what kind?? If it is ephe sulfat you may wash it out withe ether if its ephedrin hcl it won't work 8o
Maybe it is another form of amp that doesnt work with the ethanol washing??

So more questions arise: how to distinguish between amp and ephedrine and the different kinds of them????

What about isoprop alc.? Why not try this one? How much do we need to solve Coke HCL with it? Is ephdrin soluble in Isoprop?

Is ephedrine soluble in acetone? And if yes what jind of ephe ? sulphat or ephe HCL?

Now I am at the point that doing A/B is the better way if you are not 100% sure about the exact combination of the adulterant, because Coke base is NOt water soluble but all the active adulterants are. So it seems to be lesse time consuming to make base from your HCL, water wash it and transfer it back to HCL.
What do you think??