• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

The original post has been thoroughly gone over, cleaned up, adjustments made, and perfected. This method, when used properly, will be all you need to purify your cocaine to nearly, if not totally, pure. ;)

chloroform (any online chemical supply company)
anydrous ethyl alcohol (ethanol), 190 proof, 95%, ACS grade (any online chemical supply company)

I don’t know where you come from but you cannot purchase these chemicals online unless you are a business and can prove it. In the past I have tried at every place online selling these chemicals.

anydrous ethyl alcohol
What I see at the begging of this post is a recipe with chloroform and ether. I do not see any recipes with acid or acetone. Could you give a link to that recipe? 95% acetone is almost impossible to get so will the store bought acetone/h2o work?

Last edited:
midastouch said:
I don’t know where you come from but you cannot purchase these chemicals online unless you are a business and can prove it.
Alas, you're putting your finger on the problem! Not only are chemicals only sold to businesses, but the business has to sign a form stating where the chemicals are going to be stored. If the chemicals later show up at some illicit place later, the signer is in trouble.

I think Le Junk revised his original script to leave out acetone because anhydrous acetone is even harder to get than chloroform or alcohol.

If one can't get one's hands on any of the solvents, there are still two things worth a try. First the cooking into crack with subsequent reacidification: there are many ways to crack (lye, amonia, bicarbonate) and the reacidification can be done with hydrochloric acid of any strength. Another thing worth a try is to filter mechanically with a membrane filter. I think you can still buy filtering devices from most suppliers without too many questions asked, maybe because filters are used in biology work as much as in chemistry. The filtering is mainly interesting for mainlining, it will not get rid of any active cut.

Access to chemicals will only get worse, look at the present scare about liquid bombs in airports! In a not too distant future everything will be impossible to get. The only recent good news is the banning of ephedrine, a precursor to amphetamines and speed. This may push up the manufacturing price of the latter and make cutting C with speed etc. less attractive.

midastouch said:
I don’t know where you come from but you cannot purchase these chemicals online unless you are a business and can prove it. In the past I have tried at every place online selling these chemicals.

That's not true at all. When ordering chemicals, you need to be prepared for your order in advance. Do your homework, search on Google for "uses of", and place your order like a professional.

In the world of illicit drugs, we all take our chances when obtaining drugs. Correct? Well, the same goes for obtaining chemicals. You don't just cruise down into the hood and go to someones door asking for drugs, do you? Use your brain, bro or girl.

If you want something bad enough, you'll get it. It's that simple.

Of course, all of this information is for entertainment purposes only. No one should ever order chemicals online unless they are licensed to do so. Please keep this in mind.

Le Junk ;)

midastouch said:
What I see at the begging of this post is a recipe with chloroform and ether. I do not see any recipes with acid or acetone. Could you give a link to that recipe? 95% acetone is almost impossible to get so will the store bought acetone/h2o work?

No ether involved at all. But, do you really want the A/B extraction method that xxl is refering too? It involves acetone, muriatic acid and crack. You can make hardware store acetone anhydrous with the addition of sodium hydroxide.

But, before I go about this semi-lengthy procedure, I must first ask you the question, are you prepared for it and are you even capable of performing it? :\

There is. 99% isoporopanol alcohol will remove amps. Cocaine is soluble in it while amps are not.

I've tried all of the above methods individually, but the only method that really works is the one I've mentioned.

Is 99% Isopropyl alcohol the same as or can be used the same as anhydrous ethyl alcohol as mentioned in the main recipe?

That's not true at all. When ordering chemicals, you need to be prepared for your order in advance. Do your homework, search on Google for "uses of", and place your order like a professional.

In the world of illicit drugs, we all take our chances when obtaining drugs. Correct? Well, the same goes for obtaining chemicals. You don't just cruise down into the hood and go to someones door asking for drugs, do you? Use your brain, bro or girl.

If you want something bad enough, you'll get it. It's that simple.

Of course, all of this information is for entertainment purposes only. No one should ever order chemicals online unless they are licensed to do so. Please keep this in mind.

As I said before I have tried and ordered chemicals at numerous chemical stores online. After I have completed the order the company would write back asking for a business license which of course I don’t have so they would cancel my order. I have done this with just about every site in the states and anything I tried overseas would not ship to the US.
No ether involved at all. But, do you really want the A/B extraction method that xxl is refering too? It involves acetone, muriatic acid and crack. You can make hardware store acetone anhydrous with the addition of sodium hydroxide.

I meant alcohol; I found a site to get 99%, which refers to my question above about alcohol.

But, before I go about this semi-lengthy procedure, I must first ask you the question, are you prepared for it and are you even capable of performing it?

I am not sure what you mean, I have made base many times, and in fact, I am very good at it. And to clarify something when doing your first cook whether it is in a spoon or a small glass container that when it STARTS to boil you STOP the heat and do not continue to boil. You then cool it down with either drops of cold distilled water or set your spoon on some ice cubes while stirring with a straitened paper clip (less sticks on the metal). Trust me you do not keep boiling it or your going to loose everything as many did early in this thread.

I make dmt base, so I am set up for anything accept for some of the chemicals mentioned. If this is what you mean.??

Another question, do you have a recipe to take the water out of store bought acetone? Can Everclear take the place of any of the chemicals?

Last edited:
midastouch said:

Go to a beauty supply store... 100%

midastouch said:
Is 99% Isopropyl alcohol the same as or can be used the same as anhydrous ethyl alcohol as mentioned in the main recipe?

No

midastouch said:
95% acetone is almost impossible to get so will the store bought acetone/h2o work?
I think 95% is what you will get if you buy "normal" drug store acetone. Anhydrous is 98%.

Acetone : what about an iterative wash?

Suppose one can only get one's hands on drugstore grade acetone (95% or whatever). What about the following procedure? All that is needed is acetone - never mind whether anhydrous or not - and time.

- Do a first wash and collect a first batch of uncut C. Do not throw away the solvent!
- Leave the solvent to evaporate, dry the residue and do a second wash on the dry residue
- Repeat as often as needed if one feels the residue still contains precious material

Since much more C will precipitate in the 95% acetone than will dissolve in the 5% water, repeating the procedure should emulate a single wash with high-grade acetone. The subsequent batches should take less time because one would be purifying decreasing quantities, ie using decreasing quantities of solvent.

Could you write the procedure of cleaning base with the hydrochloride procedure on the 1st page? Maybe then there wont be so much confusion as I see throughout this thread.

midastouch said:
Could you write the procedure of cleaning base with the hydrochloride procedure on the 1st page? Maybe then there wont be so much confusion as I see throughout this thread.

Okay, the confusion is coming from the fact that I re-wrote the entire thread to change it from an A/B extraction to just a simple extraction method. That's why you see responses in the beginning that refer to that method.

If you insist on an A/B extraction method, I certainly hope your gonna use it!

A/B EXTRACTION METHOD FOR PURIFICATION OF COCAINE

Items needed:

anhydrous acetone (there it is again!) 8)
31% muriatic acid
(2) 50 ml. glass beakers
6 inch glass stir rod
glass eye dropper
plastic funnel, bottom tip cut off
15 cm. wide, medium flow filter papers
freebase cocaine

****for every 1 gram of freebase, you will need 15 ml.s of acetone****

Take 1 gram of freebase and add it to 10 ml.s of acetone. Stir until completely dissolved. Filter into the second beaker to obtain a clear solution. Add 5 ml.s of acetone into filter to collect any remaining freebase. To your 15 ml.s of swirling acetone/freebase, add approx. 5 drops of muriatic acid via eye dropper. Stir gently with glass stir rod until crystals form. They will form quick and hard. Once they start forming, stop stirring, cover with small saucer, and let them continue to grow on their own. Let stand for 20 minutes while covered with saucer. Stir again. If crystals still form, stir gently for 20 more seconds. Let settle, cover. Stir again in 5 minutes. Run stir rod up side of beaker. If any new crystals form on the side, let settle some more, cover. Continue until no more crystal growth is present and the liquid at the top is clear. Always cover while sitting.

Decant thru filter into second beaker and set aside, covered (still active base). Remove filter containing crystals and run 10 more ml.s of fresh acetone over them into a seperate glass (discard this acetone). Once drained, remove filter with cocaine still inside from funnel and place between a few paper towels. With the cocaine still inside of the filter paper, press firmly on cocaine clump to remove any excess acetone.

Once dry, carefully open filter paper containing the nearly pure cocaine hydrochloride crystals, and let fall onto an awaiting ceramic plate. Spread crystals out to speed up evaporation time. Place under heat lamp. Once no more smell of acetone is present, snort and enjoy.

Continue with the second beaker in groups of 5 drops of acid. Each set of 5 will grow speedier and more awful as it gets near your last set before saturation. In other words, the best pile will always be the first, followed by the second and so on.

There ya go. ;)

Definitely let me know how it turns out, okay?

Last edited:
There are a few questions I would still like answered:

1) Is 99% Isopropyl alcohol the same as or can be used the same as anhydrous ethyl alcohol as mentioned in the main recipe? What is the difference?

2) I understand you use lye to get the water out of store bought acetone but what is the process? Isn’t there any lye left in the acetone or what is the deal? That lye is nasty stuff.

3) Can Everclear take the place of any of the chemicals?

4) I won't break the rules anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
"..and the reacidification can be done with hydrochloric acid of any strength.."
Sorry, but won't work. Hcl recommended 35-37% (reagent grade),but 31 - will do the job.

I know the new purification method requires chloroform, but the old method requires anhydrous chloroform. Is there a reason you changed it from anhydrous to regular chloroform?

Uk quest

Hiya great thread, so much so I decided to join just so i could ask a question and hopefully contribute my findings

Anyone having any luck in the various components required in the uk?

I have located these items via an online UK store, are these suitable? (if not anyone have any other ideas uk specific)

Ethanol 500ml 100% UN 1170
Chloroform 99.9% Pure 100ML

Im really keen to give this a try, and based on the above items could a less effective wash be conducted that would still have posative results?

Thnx and great work Junk

XXX

Peruvian Cocaine said:
I know the new purification method requires chloroform, but the old method requires anhydrous chloroform. Is there a reason you changed it from anhydrous to regular chloroform?

Yes. You always want your chems to be anhydrous because ephedrine, psuedoephedrine and amphetamine are all soluble in water. So, if for example your performing the chloroform extraction and your chloroform contains water, the ephedrine/psuedoephedrine will fall right thru as well, thus defeating the whole purpose. :)

Peruvian Cocaine said:
In C purification solvents should be as water-free as can be because C is very soluble in water. So ephedrine, speed etc. will also dissolve in water, together with the coke. The emphasis here is on "together". We don't want togetherness, we want separateness in order to effect a separation. So we're looking for oppositions (anything C is soluble in and not the cut, or vice versa, can be used for separation/purification). The only case when water is welcome is when we actually use pure water as solvent to carry out a water wash of the base (crack). The water wash then gets rid of the water-soluble, non-based products, whatever they are. But the same principle holds, you want a pure solvent to exploit contrasting solubility properties, not 95% of one and 5% of the other.

Last edited:
Will this work?
Ethyl alcohol, 30mL
This is denatured ethanol (95% ethanol, 5% methanol).