• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

geetered said:
Just a side note:

Be extremely careful in buying these chemicals; both acetone and muratic acid are used in the red phosphrace method of manufacturing methamphetamine.

In some places; if you buy 2 chemicals together that can be used to manufacture. They *might* contact the authorities.

Good point, However I used to work @ <insert popular grocery/"mega" store> and we had talks about this and most of the stuff on the list is things to make "G"(we had a manufacturing bust and i'm sure thats what prompted the look out) . At $6-7/hr and shitty bosses most clerks just don't give a damn......

I would bet that most major online chemical shops do have a computer system that throws up red flags though.......

You think college Chemistry departments would sell glassware and some supplies? Paying cash would be a lot better than ordering online IMO....

God I LOVE Chemistry8o

hyperlite said:
Good point, However I used to work @ <insert popular grocery/"mega" store> and we had talks about this and most of the stuff on the list is things to make "G"(we had a manufacturing bust and i'm sure thats what prompted the look out) . At $6-7/hr and shitty bosses most clerks just don't give a damn......

I would bet that most major online chemical shops do have a computer system that throws up red flags though.......

You think college Chemistry departments would sell glassware and some supplies? Paying cash would be a lot better than ordering online IMO....

God I LOVE Chemistry8o

Order your anhydrous acetone online, and get your muriatic acid at a home/hardware store. Make sure it's 31%+.

do you know how similar anhydrous acetone is to anhydrous isopropyl alcohol? i read that they are extremely similar and im thinking about attempting washing some cocaine with isopropyl alcohol and seeing what happens.

StratMan172 said:
do you know how similar anhydrous acetone is to anhydrous isopropyl alcohol? i read that they are extremely similar and im thinking about attempting washing some cocaine with isopropyl alcohol and seeing what happens.

They're completely difFerent in the way you'd be using them. I know what your saying, but in this case, the acetone is your only choice..................besides the extremely dangerous diethyl ether, of course. BOOM! 8o

deedleness said:
but is all of it left or no, i mena liek how mcuh exactly is lost?

Well that all depends on what you consider "lost". If your talking about just the cocaine, then hardly any, and if done with complete precision, none.

Now, your total weight amount from the beginning, when you started with the adulterated cocaine, might be half. But that half you say your losing, really wasn't cocaine anyway, so how can you consider that a lose? Understand?

For example, if I gave you an 8 ball of 50/50 cocaine to ephedrine, then you only have 50% cocaine. If the weight before clean-up is 3.5 grams, then the weight afterwards would be 1.75 grams. Which bag would you rather have?

;)

Last edited:
Le Junk said:
Well that all depends on what you consider "lost". If your talking about just the cocaine, them hardly any, and if done with complete precision, none.

Now, your total weight amount from the beginning, when you started with the adulterated cocaine, might be half. But that half you say your losing, really wasn't cocaine anyway, so how can you consider that a lose? Understand?

For example, if I gave you an 8 ball of 50/50 cocaine to ephedrine, then you only have 50% cocaine. If the weight before clean-up is 3.5 grams, then the weight afterwards would be 1.75 grams. Which bag would you rather have?

;)

yep. there is no actual loss if you do it correctly (and if you lost a LITTLE coke its definitely worth it for taking all that shit out of it)

`bLow? said:
yep. there is no actual loss if you do it correctly (and if you lost a LITTLE coke its definitely worth it for taking all that shit out of it)

Thank you for understanding. It's so hard to try and convince some people that they're not actually losing any coke.......................just adulterants.

Some people get so hung up on weight, and lose touch with what really makes up all that weight. Even the folks at EZ Test White tell you that the average coke content on the street is 50%. So, what do you think makes up the other 50%? It's certainly not air!

later, Junk ;)

in the first post it says anhydrous chloroform,now it is saying muriatic acid and acetone. is this correct? muriatic acid can substitute for anhydrous chloroform?

clever name said:
in the first post it says anhydrous chloroform,now it is saying muriatic acid and acetone. is this correct? muriatic acid can substitute for anhydrous chloroform?

No, actually you can either go the chloroform, anhyrous acetone, ethanol method, or go with the A/B extraction method of anyhydrous acetone, 31% muriatic acid route.

They're two totally diferent choices and it's up to you which one you fel more comfortable doing.

I will say that with the A/B method, you have to do it in several steps, as the cocaine will fall first, followed by the amphetamines and ephedrine. So, there is a point at which the junk starts that you have to stop.

so after using acetone to get most of the coke to setle at the bottom, i would then evaporate the acetone, and with 1g dry hcl,drop 3 drops muriatic acid on it, letting the disolved hcl drain through a filter then once again evaporate the acid? then filter ti again through some 95% ethanol?

clever name said:
so after using acetone to get most of the coke to setle at the bottom, i would then evaporate the acetone, and with 1g dry hcl,drop 3 drops muriatic acid on it, letting the disolved hcl drain through a filter then once again evaporate the acid? then filter ti again through some 95% ethanol?

NO! Dissolve the freebase in acetone until the liquid is clear. If not clear once dissolved, filter into another beaker. With the liquid only present, add your muriatic acid. Try it in in steps and filter each time. I'd do 4 drops per time.

aaahh,ok i'm not that quick. thanks,i was goin off of page 8 and i didn't quite get the fact cocaine is non soluable in acetone and the chunks(shards) at the bottom are considered freebase. the info's not realy posted on the pages it must of been done in PM's. but i will be trying this tommarow for sure,as long as i can find some blow. much thanx!!

clever name said:
aaahh,ok i'm not that quick. thanks,i was goin off of page 8 and i didn't quite get the fact cocaine is non soluable in acetone and the chunks(shards) at the bottom are considered freebase. the info's not realy posted on the pages it must of been done in PM's. but i will be trying this tommarow for sure,as long as i can find some blow. much thanx!!

Hold on just one minute before you do anything! If your going to do an A/B extraction, which it sounds as though you are, we need to cover some quick basics here before you go losing all your coke.

First off, cocaine hydrochloride (snortable cocaine) is insoluble in acetone. Cocaine freebase is soluble in acetone. You can't forget this and go screw things up.

If your doing an A/B extraction, you need to dissolve 1 gram of freebase cocaine per 15 ml.s of acetone. If doing more, just simply multiply the numbers. Dissolve all of your freebase cocaine in the acetone. Stir until it's all dissolved. If the liquid appears murky, or there's still residue on the bottom, you need to filter into another clean 50 ml. beaker to get rid of any excess baking soda and dirty acetone.

Once you've acomplished this, stir the mxture for a second and then add 4-5 drops of 31% muriatic acid (any home store). Stir the two liquids for a few seconds and out of no where, crystals will begin to form everywhere. It will be so intense, that the liquid will just appear cloudy with snowflakes coming out of everywhere (cocaine hydrochloride crystals). Once the snowflakes have settled, let the mixture stand for about an hour. Then, re-stir the mixture to make sure recrystallization is complete. In order to determine this, run your stir rod up the side of the beaker and check to see if any immediate crystal growth forms on the clean part of the glass. If so, let it sit for another half an hour and stir again. This time crystallization should be complete.

Have a filter paper placed inside of a plastic funnel waiting for you to pour in your coke/acetone. Make one last good stir and then dump everything into the awaiting filter paper placed inside of your other beaker. Let all of the still unactivated freebase, cocaine hydrocloride and acetone fall into it. The only thing left in the filter paper is what you actually want. Once it's completely drained thru, carefully pull out the filter containing your nearly pure, snortable coke, and lay it between three paper towels. Fold the towels over onto the filter paper and press as firmly as you can to absorb any excess acetone. Repeat this several times until it appears dry. Carefully open up the filter paper and let your pure coke fall out onto an awaiting ceramic plate. If posible at this point, try and break it down into small pieces. Place the ceramic plate containing your beautiful cocaine crystals under a heat lamp. Break the pile down as often as the drying will allow. This will speed up your total drying time, and let's face it, the amount of time before you do your first line.

Repeat the process several times going back and forth from beaker to beaker until the freebase is totally neutralized.

IMPORTANT!

The first set of crystals will always be the best, followed by the second, then third and so on until you finally reach the amphetamine/ephedrine level. You'll know when your getting there because the crystals will go from pearlescent looking to just a flat white substance. When you finally reach that level, go ahead and throw your samples away that do not resemble that of cocaine, because most likely, they're not.

Any further questions, you'd better ask first!

Junk ;)