• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

And when you say bubbling off during the cocaine to freebase thing.. Do you mean actually bubbling off like bubbling out of the spoon?

i8an8th1 said:
How bad will it be if I use regular hardware store acetone?

Same question. How effective will this be: http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=156568-78-GAC18

and What if you only did the acetone wash. What kind of cuts would that only remove?

Also, can someone post a picture of what it looks like after the purification process?

Do any hardware stores carry anhydrous ethyl alcohol or can someone explain how to make 70% ethyl alcohol anhydrous?

Last edited:
I am going to entirely change this entire technique to a much, much simpler format.

I will try and take the time to do it tomorrow. I am beat tonight.

But in the meantime, don't buy anything from the previous directions.

I'll make the changes asap. Stay tuned.

Junk

Well I allready bought a 50ml beaker and 100ml beaker and the medium flow filter papers.. it was cheap though..

i8an8th1 said:
Well I allready bought a 50ml beaker and 100ml beaker and the medium flow filter papers.. it was cheap though..

Perfect! But stop there. You'll need all three of those items.

amphetamine is much more soluable in 95% alcohol(if those 5 % is water,wich is the fact with grain alc) so a good deal of amphetamine will dissolve together with your coke.

i've heard something about amphetamine HCl(not crystalisable) is soluable in DCM(dichloromethane,paint stripper) while coke HCl is not.
so you could dissolve youre crude coke in water,add Lye,extract with DCM(water is upperlayer) pour HCl in your DCM(10%) ,shake,extract water layer(upper) and evaporate.
you might want to do an acetone wash before this procedure.

as i said before i dont know if this works,can someone give me a feedback on the solubility of Amp.HCl in DCM

this procedure is getting quite long then,and i dont think most of u will bother to do it.

and to the above poster, No u cant coke HCl will just burn off without any effect, you'll need to convert it to the freebase (crack) to smoke it)

stercxke said:
amphetamine is much more soluable in 95% alcohol(if those 5 % is water,wich is the fact with grain alc) so a good deal of amphetamine will dissolve together with your coke.

i've heard something about amphetamine HCl(not crystalisable) is soluable in DCM(dichloromethane,paint stripper) while coke HCl is not.
so you could dissolve youre crude coke in water,add Lye,extract with DCM(water is upperlayer) pour HCl in your DCM(10%) ,shake,extract water layer(upper) and evaporate.
you might want to do an acetone wash before this procedure.

as i said before i dont know if this works,can someone give me a feedback on the solubility of Amp.HCl in DCM

this procedure is getting quite long then,and i dont think most of u will bother to do it.

and to the above poster, No u cant coke HCl will just burn off without any effect, you'll need to convert it to the freebase (crack) to smoke it)

stercxke,

It takes 515 ml.s of 190 proof, 95% anhydrous ethanol to dissolve 1 gram of cocaine HCI. It take 3.2 ml.s of 190 proof, 95% anydrous ethanol to dissolve 1 gram of cocaine HCI.

There goes your amphetamine right there.....................

I'm revamping this entire thread in a day or two. Much, much easier procedure to follow, and impossible to fuck up.

Stay tuned, but in the meantime, try the ethanol. I think you'll find the results to your liking.

Try to get up the new purification asap if you can.. I've got some coke and I really wana try this new method your talking about....

On page 11 you gave a web site where we could order chemicals.. Now I want to order 190 proof 95% anhydrous ethanol alcohol and the chloroform, But what is the exact names of that chemicals on that web site? I can't tell which ones anhydrous.. And how much should I order of each if I wana do this purification 2-3 times..

Also can I use denatured alcohol? And how bad would it be if I used hardware store acetone? Because damn these chemicals are expensive..

Use the anhydrous and purer chemicals, I had once usual acetone, I don`t think some % more of water ruined one part of the coke, but other impurities. It was impossible to recrystalize the coke.
Loosing coke is also expensive. ;)

you can make the acetone ahydrous yourself. bake some epsom salts and throw them in the acetone then filter them out. epsom salts are also used to relieve constepation and to soak swollen joints if that helps.