• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

pioneering_south said:
You rock, LeJunk

by the way, I was looking for the thread you made about cleaning coke with just acetone.. Which I think is a process that does not require turning it into freebase.

I've also heard teks where using everclear can be used.

Well, I'm sitting on some product and seriously considering this, but it looks too complicated, and I only want to have to buy one thing, like some acetone or everclear.

Any ideas?

Yes, acetone. Everclear is alcohol which cocaine is soluble in. Therefore, with Everclear, you will need to dissolve the cocaine, filter, and then wait forever for the Everclear to evaporate and the cocaine to recrystallize.

With acetone, the cocaine stays solid. You simply filter and then let the cocaine air dry or dry under a heat lamp. Much, much easier..................and a hell of alot quicker!

Junk

moonshield said:
cocaine is highly water soluble so it wont work

Cocaine hydrochloride is highly water soluble. Freebase cocaine is entirely insoluble in water. In my process, we're washing the freebase cocaine with water to remove impurities, not hydrochloride.

So your incorrect, sir. It will, and does work.

;)

MDMA Purification

After going through and reading all of this thread, I too am thankful for this information and plan on trying it myself in the near future. I also have a question for Le Junk about if there is a possibility for filtering adulterants in ecstasy pills.

Nathquata said:
After going through and reading all of this thread, I too am thankful for this information and plan on trying it myself in the near future. I also have a question for Le Junk about if there is a possibility for filtering adulterants in ecstasy pills.

Yes, you can extract the caffeine from MDMA pills or powder by washing them with anhydrous acetone. Caffeine is entirely soluble in anydrous acetone, while MDMA is not. Thus, the caffeine will dissolve and fall right thru the filter paper, leaving your MDMA behind in solid form.

Hope this helps.

:)

Nathquata said:
What about other things in ecstasy pills like meth/amphetamines?

Good luck!

The similarities between meth/amphs and MDMA are to close to make removal of those particular two items nearly impossible without advanced chemistry equipment and GC/MS.

MDMA Purification

Yeah I figured as much. Methylenedioxymethamphetamine. Thanks for the info though!

Is ammonia a strong enough base to use in converting HCl to freebase? You could just drop your powder in some ammonia and filter out. If that works, then one must ask, will it also work for the adulterants that also convert..

watch said:
Is ammonia a strong enough base to use in converting HCl to freebase? You could just drop your powder in some ammonia and filter out. If that works, then one must ask, will it also work for the adulterants that also convert..

Actually, the ammonia/ether route of freebasing your cocaine, is prefered. But blowing up your house is probably not. So therefore, I'd just stick with good ole baking soda and water.

:)

HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
um can sopmone explain where you get coca tea??? or PM me please
Try cocatea.com , you can buy leaves, tea, etc..

Church said:
Where the fuck are the pictures?

No shit! I have them saved in my freakin' computer under pictures. I'm completely computer illiterate, so keep that in mind.

Someone suggested using Winzip, but you have to subscribe, and I don't want to do that.

I have a friend that's a computer geek. He also does tile work. He'll be over working on my bathroom sometime in the next few weeks. He said when he's here, he'll do it for me.

Just hold on, bro..................

Can you use coffee filters instead of filter paper? Just use three or four coffee filters together?

Le Junk said:
No shit! I have them saved in my freakin' computer under pictures. I'm completely computer illiterate, so keep that in mind.

Someone suggested using Winzip, but you have to subscribe, and I don't want to do that.

I have a friend that's a computer geek. He also does tile work. He'll be over working on my bathroom sometime in the next few weeks. He said when he's here, he'll do it for me.

Just hold on, bro..................
you can get winzip with about buying, just keep clicking use evaulation version. hope this helps i want to see these pics!! :|

timely16 said:
Can you use coffee filters instead of filter paper? Just use three or four coffee filters together?

Yes you can. You'll need at least two, maybe three. The objective when doing an extraction is that the liquid coming thru the filter be completely clear. If it is at all cloudy, then your adulterants are leaking thru.

Just trial and error if that's all you have.

Good luck.

;)

Junk

I enjoy doing coke but it's sooooo bad, I find the people that are pure and don't f with anything else, but I did save the info, just for thought!
peace.

Le Junk, just wanted to tell you, I'm glad someone has put some time into this subject, and why not let it be you, since you respond and help everyone out.

I'm still trying to quit coke, so I'm not even bothering with purifying it, if I get it, I'm fiending and there is no patience lol, but I just wanted to let you know your information and time is appreciated ;)

Le junk, PM me if you need a quick little couple-line instructional on how to use winzip. You definitely dont need to register. I've been using it for many years... it just gives you a nag screen, that's all.

It's SO easy to do, you dont need to be a computer geek bro..

cool, i just saw this thread. very cool. haven't been here in a while. this makes me want to do coke again so i could try this. would u be able to get hardware store acetone and make it anhydrous by mixing some hot epsom salt?