• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Le Junk's Cocaine Purification Megathread v. The Final Word

oh and instead of a heat lamp could i stick the filter in a microwave and after washing the base to get the "cuts" out ,i have never cooked rock ,do i need to add MORE baking soda ? or just add water to the chooped up base and form rocks?

and does the paranoia go away when the AMPS are washed out ,i dont get paranoid but all my friends DO ...

as far as the comedown will it be better than the better down i get now from the rock cut with amps,ephdrine ...i mean my heart is racing and i ghet a headache and i get alot of anxiety,as long as its easier than that ill be fine i think...so will it be easier than that ??

questions

The following is a fictional story

I have reposted this question on this thread.....

Firstly thanks to all the people who have posted information on this topic, I have been reading through the many relevent threads and got lots of useful information. Le junk; many personal thanks for your quest to 'clean up' the coke !! hat, gloves and scarf off, (don't worry, I am not coming onto you!)

I have noticed here (in UK) coke quality varies. In the south it generally seems to be cleaner with a more medical taste, and up north doesnt seem to be as good (a dealer up north actually informed me that the cocaine was high in procaine/lidocaine, not cut by himself; amusingly he claims to still enjoy the numbness).
Also lots of coke here does seem to be very edgy, leading to stomach discomfort and untalkativeness. My friend who visited south america a little while ago confirmed the coke there was in fact far more euphoric, and basically a much lovelier high.

I have little knowledge of chemistry and just had a few questions. Note that I have a chemistry graduate to assist and advise me on processes and chemical safety etc. so I feel I am acting responsibly;

1) I am planning to try the simple chloroform cocaine purification method first. I wondered what, if any (apart from ephedrine), other filler/cuts chloroform might remove? Also will merely leaving the chloroform/cocaine solution to dry (for 24hours+ in ventilated room) get rid of all the chloroform? (I noticed in another post someone mentioned using acetone wash to get rid of it?)
Are there any other simple methods to use for gettting rid of amphetamine which do not involve having to freebase the cocaine?

2) Is muriatic acid 31% merely hydrochloric acid in water? In UK this product does not exist under the same name, would 36% HCL in water do the same job for the acetone purification procedure?

3) I was wondering, after reading someones post about the idea of 2 main types of cocaine from source, whether the 'bolivian' cocaine that has not been purified with an oxidative step to remove alkaloids like cinnamoylcocaine, will work with the water/acetone and acid purification? I have a feeling the coke I get is like that.

Thanks lots for any help on this,
N

neilios said:
The following is a fictional story

I have reposted this question on this thread.....

Firstly thanks to all the people who have posted information on this topic, I have been reading through the many relevent threads and got lots of useful information. Le junk; many personal thanks for your quest to 'clean up' the coke !! hat, gloves and scarf off, (don't worry, I am not coming onto you!)

I have noticed here (in UK) coke quality varies. In the south it generally seems to be cleaner with a more medical taste, and up north doesnt seem to be as good (a dealer up north actually informed me that the cocaine was high in procaine/lidocaine, not cut by himself; amusingly he claims to still enjoy the numbness).
Also lots of coke here does seem to be very edgy, leading to stomach discomfort and untalkativeness. My friend who visited south america a little while ago confirmed the coke there was in fact far more euphoric, and basically a much lovelier high.

I have little knowledge of chemistry and just had a few questions. Note that I have a chemistry graduate to assist and advise me on processes and chemical safety etc. so I feel I am acting responsibly;

1) I am planning to try the simple chloroform cocaine purification method first. I wondered what, if any (apart from ephedrine), other filler/cuts chloroform might remove? Also will merely leaving the chloroform/cocaine solution to dry (for 24hours+ in ventilated room) get rid of all the chloroform? (I noticed in another post someone mentioned using acetone wash to get rid of it?)
Are there any other simple methods to use for gettting rid of amphetamine which do not involve having to freebase the cocaine?

2) Is muriatic acid 31% merely hydrochloric acid in water? In UK this product does not exist under the same name, would 36% HCL in water do the same job for the acetone purification procedure?

3) I was wondering, after reading someones post about the idea of 2 main types of cocaine from source, whether the 'bolivian' cocaine that has not been purified with an oxidative step to remove alkaloids like cinnamoylcocaine, will work with the water/acetone and acid purification? I have a feeling the coke I get is like that.

Thanks lots for any help on this,
N

First off, thank you.

In answer to your first question of a chloroform extraction, yes, the chloroform will eventually evaporate. It is cancerous and to avoid the "do you think it is yet" question, I would strongly recommend an acetone wash just to remove any possible traces of chloroform. If not, I would let it evaporate for 48 hours just to be safe.

If working with powdered cocaine hydrochloride, chloroform will remove ephedrine, phenylpropanolamine, lactose, dextrose, sucrose, inositol and talc. In addition, both procaine hydrochloride and butacaine sulphate are only very slightly soluble in chloroform. So most of those two, if any exists at all, will be removed also.

Chloroform extractions will leave your final product very crystalline and shimmery looking. You may even think you've really got something there when finished, but this is just due to the presence of the chloroform. A simple acetone wash afterwords will reveal the true crystallinity of the actual product.

Now, amphetamine is insoluble in 99% isopropanal alcohol, while cocaine is entirely soluble. So you can follow your chloroform extraction up with a 99% iso. extraction to remove the amphetamine, while at the same time, removing any traces of additional chloroform.

Yes, 36% acid would be fine. Just add less.

And finally, the only way to find out if your cocaine is as described, is to do an A/B extraction.

I'd like to make a suggestion. If you have access to relatively pure acetone, try first washing your cocaine hydrochloride in acetone. I'd use 100 ml.s or so of acetone per 3 grams of cocaine. First, run all of your cocaine thru a metal screened juice strainer to obtain a very fine product.

Once done, put all of your cocaine into the acetone. Stir it up for a minute or two. Let settle for a minute. You should see two layers forming at the bottom. The top layer being more of a pure white, non-crystalline looking powder and the bottom layer being brilliant, crystal looking shards.

Swirl the mixture and then carefully pour out the milky liquid coming just short of any crystals falling out. The crystals are much heavier and will tend to want to stay at the bottom. Repeat this process over and over again until nothing remains but pure acetone and cocaine crystals laying on the bottom.

Once there, pour out all of the crystals into a filter paper (you may need to swirl and repeat several times to accumulate all of the crstals from the beaker) and start your whole process (whatever method you choose) from there. This will help tremendously with your final results. Most of the junk will already be gone at this point.

Good luck to you and keep us posted as to your end result.

P.S. One final note. If you decide (and I would strongly recommend) to do an A/B extraction, then I would suggest doing the acid procedure in groups of three. I'm going to update the site on this, but this is very important.

As I stated, use 8-9 drops of acid per 1 gram of cocaine. Well, instead, I would recommend doing it in three steps of 3 drops each. In other words, if your doing just one gram, add three drops to the dissolved acetone/freebase, stir and filter. Repeat with 3 more drops, stir and then filter. And finally, repeat with 3 more drops of acid, stir and then filter one last time.

I have personally found the middle batch to be of the upmost quality. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

nice one

thanks le junk, just the information I was after. Fingers crossed, gonna be doing this in a few weeks or so, will post the results. If it all alright gonna be cleaning ALL the coke i get. Even if I end up with less, the less will be what I want; better lock the women away as I will be a sexually magnetic charming clean coke taking animal..............

(note; this last comment is slightly invalid, no coke (regardless of purity) or drug of this earth has yet been produced which renders me with this quality both in my head and in others reality.......................) 8)

Still waiting for the step by step pics on the process LeJunk. The before and after of the product must be of the best detail possible. :)

mbridger said:
Still waiting for the step by step pics on the process LeJunk. The before and after of the product must be of the best detail possible. :)

I have the whole process laid out in pictures in my "My Pictures" folder. I just can't figure out how to create an attachment with them and then attach them to my thread.

Very frustrating! Because they really are excellent.

:(

If you don't already have an archiving utility installed (winrar, winzip, pk), try out winrar (http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-2250-10007677.html?part=dl-winrar&subj=dl&tag=button). Download the trial and install. After installed, select all of the photos and right-click any one of them. Click the "Add to Archive" option. Click the ZIP circle and change Compression Method to "Best." Hit "OK" and winrar will compress the photos into a nice little bundle any machine can open. Attach the newly-created .ZIP file to this thread.

Le Junk said:
Thanks!

But, pct is right. Anhydrous acetone is a common solvent. The only reason I suggest using that over any hardware store acetone is that it is water free. Since cocaine hydrochloride is water soluble, you'll lose a little with hardware store acetone that actually contains trace amounts of both water and alcohol.

Muriatic acid is used for cleaning the bottoms of boats or other water sport items. No problems with just asking for that at any home store or hardware store.

;)

Its also what the pool guy pours into your pool ...they use muratic acid or soda ash depending on what the water test kit ph shows

is that the stuff that FUCKIN STINK ,i mean is strong as fuckin hell ,i smelled somthin cause my grandfather said whoa,damn smell that ,was next to a bunch of pool stuff and it almost knocked me on my ass lterally ...my god it fuckin made me puke almost

my god i see how different people cut their stuff these days ,this sunday a guy got some rock,he took a hit butt left alot of smoke in the pipe and i took that ,and BAM was like a jolt of lightning,i almost had a anxiety attack,heart just started pounding..i started sweating ,got hot as hell ...damn

and they say its "good" shit..i hated that feeling,how do people enjoy that ,and my eyes dialated right off the bat..... i had to snort 4omg of oxy just to calm down ....

HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
my god i see how different people cut their stuff these days ,this sunday a guy got some rock,he took a hit butt left alot of smoke in the pipe and i took that ,and BAM was like a jolt of lightning,i almost had a anxiety attack,heart just started pounding..i started sweating ,got hot as hell ...damn

and they say its "good" shit..i hated that feeling,how do people enjoy that ,and my eyes dialated right off the bat..... i had to snort 4omg of oxy just to calm down ....

Welcome to an amphetamine/ephedrine overdose!

Sad thing is, most people nowdays wouldn't know good from bad, because they've never really tried good.

Sorry about your Sunday, bro.

And P.S. People don't really enjoy that feeling. They just say they do to try and convince themselves, and you, that the $100 they just threw away on crap, really wasn't a waste. Inside, they're really crying.

Wow Le Junk, you are truly the man. I followed all your steps very carefully. My result was coke like i really never felt before. I mean my buddies laugh at me when i tell them that "real coke is a relaxing stimulant". Gave a sample to my friend and he is now he has been educated haha. I have a question though, something as simple as the water wash, i just want to get these steps clear because im a real literal person. Also what does the water actually remove??

1) Finely chop cocaine hcl in to a fine powder
2) Mix with water in a glass cup
3) Pour through what kind of filter?
4) Discard whats in the filter
5) the water and cocaine hcl should be on the other side of the filter
6) evaporate the water (whats the best way of evaporating the water??)

OR (what gives u a better yield?)

1) Mix finely chopped cocaine hcl with water and stir
2) wait till it settles.
3) pour of the top layer
4) Evaporate the water from the saved bottom layer

TripAtristMos said:
Wow Le Junk, you are truly the man. I followed all your steps very carefully. My result was coke like i really never felt before. I mean my buddies laugh at me when i tell them that "real coke is a relaxing stimulant". Gave a sample to my friend and he is now he has been educated haha. I have a question though, something as simple as the water wash, i just want to get these steps clear because im a real literal person. Also what does the water actually remove??

1) Finely chop cocaine hcl in to a fine powder
2) Mix with water in a glass cup
3) Pour through what kind of filter?
4) Discard whats in the filter
5) the water and cocaine hcl should be on the other side of the filter
6) evaporate the water (whats the best way of evaporating the water??)

OR (what gives u a better yield?)

1) Mix finely chopped cocaine hcl with water and stir
2) wait till it settles.
3) pour of the top layer
4) Evaporate the water from the saved bottom layer

Trip,

I'm a little confused as to your question. Are you refering to something entirely different than my procedure? And if so, are you refering to a simple cocaine hcl water extraction?

A water "wash" would be used when refering to my procedure in that cocaine freebase is insoluble in water. Therefore, by putting your freebase in water, you are essentially "washing" the cocaine and dissolving the cuts. The cuts will dissolve and fall thru the filter, leaving the freebase free of the dissolved amphetamine and ephedrine.

Now, if your refering to a water extraction, which I think you are, then you would be talking about "extracting" the cocaine hcl from the cuts by dissolving the cocaine hcl in water and then filtering to leave the cuts behind in solid form in the filter. Is this what you were asking?

****Just for future reference, an "extraction" is taking your intended product, dissolving it, thus leaving the cuts behind in solid form in the filter.
A "wash" is when you dissolve your cuts, leaving your intended product behind in solid form to be filtered and saved.****

Now, if your asking me which one of the above two suggestions you gave is best for extracting the cuts from cocaine hcl, then your first theory is the way to go.

First, do my process. Then dissolve your cocaine hcl in about 20-30 ml.s of water. Stir, and then filter thru a regular, large sized coffee filter paper placed inside of a palstic funnel for support. Your cocaine hcl and water will fall thru the filter paper. Let the water/cocaine fall thru onto an awaiting 9 inch glass pie plate (it must be glass). Anything left in solid form is something other than cocaine and will be left behind in the filter paper. You can discard the filter paper with these solids.

To aid in evaporation of the water, you can gently blow dry the water from a distance of at least 10 inches away with a blow dryer. Be patient, it will take some time, but it will eventually start to evaporate thus leaving behind those beautiful crystals. Don't get to close with the heat as to not compromise any of the cocaine's integrity.

DO NOT use a microwave for any phase of cocaine cleaning, drying or anything else. It will ruin most, if not all, of the delicate cocaine alkaloids.

Stay away from the stove top, too. You may accidentely decompose the cocaine be overheating. And it would be ashame to waste all of that valuable time and precious product.

Good luck to you and keep us posted.

Junk :)

Last edited:
Ahh ok I see now. Sorry about my poor terminology and confusing question. Yes I was referring to a water extraction. I've done the whole process with the muriatic acid and acetone, that coke is all gone haha, never have I seen such beautiful crystals. I'm trying to see how much of a difference justdoing the water extraction makes. Where I live (white suburbia) I really don't have access to crack thus I don't always have time to convert my cocaine into base, to do the whole muriatic acid and acetone shabang, so I'm trying to see if it's worth it do a quick water extraction before I go out for the night. I wonder if it will be noticeable difference....

I'll keep you guys posted and thanks again Junk :)

can you get the GOOD acetone from stores locally ,i mean the kind that doesnt have water in it? and if i was to purify 2 1/2g of rock in the water based acetone how much coke would i lose in the procedure?

and where do you find the "acid" ,what kind of store ,

HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
can you get the GOOD acetone from stores locally ,i mean the kind that doesnt have water in it? and if i was to purify 2 1/2g of rock in the water based acetone how much coke would i lose in the procedure?

and where do you find the "acid" ,what kind of store ,

Absolutely, Chronic.

I'm just a purist and insist on chemicals that are, too. But in reality, the acetone they sell at home or hardware stores will work just fine. It's probably at least 98% pure. So, a 2% loss of product (at worst), is miniscule. So, don't even worry about it, just get it.

And while your at Home Depot, Menards, Lowes or any hardware store picking up the acetone, go ahead and pick up the muriatic acid, too. They'll have both of them in the paint section........guaranteed. If you can't find them both, just ask a salesperson. It's not a crime or anything to have either one of them.

They may have 2 different concentrations of muriatic acid. They may have one that's 27% and one that's 31%. You'll want the 31%.

Junk :)

Just a few quick questions for you LeJunk or anyone for that matter with the knowledge. I have all the Pyrex glass ware and stirring rod and am buying the anhydrous acetone and muriatic acid today. The only iteam I dont have is a glass eye dropper although I do have a plastic dropper. (They are used in high school chemistry classes, there are literally 100's of them sitting around, there used once and then thrown away) Would a plastic disposable dropper work or will one of the chemicals disolve threw it? Also I dont not have access to flow filtter paper but have plenty of coffee filters, do these sufies or should I try and find a way to order some of the real things? Thanks

(PS Thank you LeJunk for this TEK! Cocaine is now what it was ment and should be like)

MegaMan,

You need a glass eye dropper and not a plastic one because your going to be using acid with it. You can get a glass eye dropper at any drugstore. It's an over the counter item. Just ask any employee.

And yes, you can use a coffee filter paper instead of the medium flow filter papers. But, it would really be best to order the medium flow, 15 cm. wide papers from any online chemistry supply company because they catch every single bit of what your trying to collect, and don't let anything you don't, trickle thru.

Good luck to you and give us your results when your done.

LeJunk, beings I need a glass eye dropper would I also need a glass funnel or does a plastic one suffice? Thank you