• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine (Le Junk) Making Freebase Cocaine... The Correct Procedure!

Nah g I've never done it with ammonia.just the carbs.i get where he's coming from tgiug but will it work with zeds????

The correct method for making 100% pure freebase cocaine is to dissolve 1 gram of adulterated cocaine in 40 ml.s of water in either a large glass beaker or glass mason jar. Whatever you decide on, just make sure it's glass.

If any remains undissolved, it's not cocaine, so we need to get it out of there before wasting any time on that crap. Therefore, if any does remain undissolved, simply filter it into a seperate glass container via a standard round cofee filter and plastic funnel. Once all of the liquid has drained thru, add 20 more ml.s of water thru the same filter to gather any cocaine water than may have permiated the filter paper. Our final objective is to have a total of 60 ml.s of water per every one gram of cocaine. In other words, if all of your original cocaine dissolved completely in the original 40 ml.s, then simply add 20 more ml.s of fresh water to that and move on........

In a seperate beaker or shotglass, add 20 ml.s of 10% ammonia (Ace Hardware brand) to 20 ml.s of distilled water. Stir thoroughly. Your ammonia must be unscented and contain absolutely nothing but ammonia and water. It's extremely difficult to find, and the only place I could find it was Ace Hardware. I know this because I first looked at Home Depot, Menards, Lowes, all grocery stores and pharmacies. I'm just saving you the trouble, so go to Ace Hardware. The tall thin white bottle will say "Ammonia 10%". That's the one you'll be needing......

Now this next part is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! Using a glass eye dropper, slowly add exactly 1 ml. of the ammonia solution to the dissolved cocaine water. A cloudy bright white precipitate will form with each and every drop. Between each 1 ml. added, stir for 2-3 minutes each time. Now, there's a HUGE reason for doing it this slowly, so don't just go and percipitate all of the freebase out in one big shot, okay? With each 1 ml. of the ammonia soln., stir for 2-3 minutes each time, preferably with a glass stir rod. Try extremely hard to not touch any part of the glass container with the stir rod while stirring. You'll understand why later. After about 4-5 ml.s and 2-3 minutes between each ml. added, an extremely nasty and unpleasant looking goo will start to form on your stir rod. This is not cocaine freebase, but instead one of the easier forming bases like amphetamine etc. Continue slowly adding the 1 ml. of ammonia soln. and keep checking the stir rod after the 3 minute stirring period. The goo will continue to grow on the stir rod as all of the other freebases other than cocaine continue to precipitate out first. After awhile, you'll finally start seeing the final base, cocaine, start forming on the stir rod as a bleach white, rock hard substance. Once this happens, pour the entire contents of the water/cocaine mixture into another fresh glass beaker or mason jar, because all that is left to form now will be the last and final base, cocaine! In addition, now clean off the goo from the stir rod containing all the other bases, or junk, and make sure it's clean for the last and final stage of the process.

Continue adding the ammonia soln. to the cocaine/water mixture until no more white percipitate forms with the addition of more ammonia soln. Once all of the 100% pure cocaine freebase is completely done precipitating, pour the contents into a filter and let drain thoroughly. One drained, open the filter and pour the freebase into a glass beaker with a small amount (20 ml.s per gram) of plain fresh water in it. Stir completely to completely rinse off all of the ammonia soln. and then once again pour into a filter. Once drained and while still in the filter, pour a little more fresh water over the now pure cocaine freebase to wash away any final traces of ammonia.

Remove the filter paper containing the pure cocaine freebase and place the filter paper still containing the freebase inside between a few paper towels, press firmly on the clump portion to absorb any additional moisture and then while still in the filter paper, blow dry until dry to the touch. Carefully open over a ceramic plate and let all of the freebase fall out onto it. Let air dry for as long as it takes to become completely dry (especially if your planning on reconverting it back to 100% pure cocaine hydrochloride). This could be as long as overnight.

Make sure you weigh your adulterated coke beforehand, and then once again after the pure freebase dries. Do your calculation to determine the EXACT purity of the crap you were originally sold. Call your dealer and tell him to fuck off that it's only 26%, and then find a new dealer.

Now, either smoke an entirely different freebase than anything you've ever smoked before, or turn the freebase back into your very first batch of nearly pure cocaine hydrochloride. Enjoy!

Using the bi-carb method is an absolute ghetto method way of making cocaine/amphetamine/ephedrine/psuedoephedrine freebase mix, nothing more. There should never be heat involved in the making of cocaine freebase.

I'll attach a picture of the final product when performed with this exact method after recrystallizing it into 100% pure cocaine hydrochloride. Now tell me that ain't one sweet ass lookin' pile of blow!

Le Junk...at your service
Thank you Le Junk, much appreciated! Question about the base to powder method, can the ether from the ether / base solution be replaced with is pure acetone? Which ether do you recommend? By any chance you have more detailed info about how much (ml) HCL you need p/gr, is 37% HCL best to use and in which ratio? Sorry for all these questions, just ready to get some real good pure cocaine in my hands ;-)

I came upon Le Junk's post years ago and being the science geek I am, I tried it. Followed ammonia method to a "t".. All I can say is thank you Lol. Had I tried it without guidance I would've really hurt myself. Btw that first whack took me right back to 1988.😎

Btw that first whack took me right back to 1988.😎
Wow. THAT good huh? Nice. Some positive news around here for a change! Well done! I'm Jealous. Been trying to get back to 1984 myself for the last two or so years! When you get to 2009/2010 don't forget to buy some plenty of Bitcoin! :ROFLMAO:

Lovely to see this thread get some loving attention though i.e. the man sure went to a lot of trouble to create these classic threads that went on for decades.

Wow. THAT good huh? Nice. Some positive news around here for a change! Well done! I'm Jealous. Been trying to get back to 1984 myself for the last two or so years! When you get to 2009/2010 don't forget to buy some plenty of Bitcoin! :ROFLMAO:

Lovely to see this thread get some loving attention though i.e. the man sure went to a lot of trouble to create these classic threads that went on for decades.
Yeah right and invest in the apple 2 comp too. Seriously though, people like Le Junk are essential to this site. People are going to do what they want to anyway. It's better to be armed with accurate information. Harm reduction. There are some truly educated artists here.

Yeah right and invest in the apple 2 comp too. Seriously though, people like Le Junk are essential to this site. People are going to do what they want to anyway. It's better to be armed with accurate information. Harm reduction. There are some truly educated artists here.
Yeah. He went to a lot of trouble on his threads and some great and excellent. One or two things he came up with on his purification thread(s) are actually fucking genius (like the wax plate thing). Not tried them. But the logic is definitely sound and very well thought out and very clever.

Anyway. You enjoy your freebase my man. Good on you. There'll be a lot of envious people around here today/tonight! :ROFLMAO:

My freebase method:

1 shot glass
1 microwave
Bottle of clear NON LEMON Ammonia
Coke (I usually did about 1 gram or less per batch.

Dump the coke in the shot glass
Pour enough ammonia to fill the glass half full
Microwave for 20sec at a time; each time, pull the glass out and stir 360 degrees using your hand
Usually it takes 2-3 20sec mics.
What you will end up with is a nice yellow doughnut looking piece of base
Use a knife to carefully pull it out of the mix and put on paper towel
Wait 10min, turn it, 10min it's dried and ready to go

This method made the bell ring (any base user knows what I mean)

I haven't used coke in over 7 years but when I did everyone was impressed with my base.
I thought I invented that back in the 90s..

What if I take an adulterate cocaine and "cook it" again whit acetone, HCI, potassium carbonate. I'll enhance the adulterate whitout to make the cleaning process?

I am tired of cooking with bicarb so am planning on using this method tmrw with 100% pure cocaine. Someone on this thread posted that levasome (sp?) was added before it got to the usa which may be true but the cocaine i get here in colombia is pure as it was back in the 80-90's. Most of the cocaine flows from here into the DR, mexico, panama before making it to the states. I was always under the impression that the dealers in the USA were the ones adding levasome. The contacts i have in washington heights ( mostly dominicans ) still sell pure cocaine to this date. You have to buy weight though, at least half a kilo.Price is still the same as it was back in the 90's. $20 per gram. The reason it's so cheap is because they only sell to musicians. A co-op of sorts.

Last edited:
insane, I checked this tek out 15 years ago, the year I graduated high school, just returned to it, and definitely didn't appreciate the community that Bluelight is (this is my 1st post)
I was wondering if anyone could confirm if ammonia extractions will definitively remove fentanyl from coke. Sure hypothetically if pure fentanyl was the opioid of choice illegally and information was shared freely, it could be better, but that ain't the environment we at. If anyone expresses hesitation about something they have I tell them to come and use a purity test or share purification methods such as this. Fentanyl strips are less common and have thousands of other reactions to do rudimentary quality checks. With fentanyl used as a cut being ever present, can anyone answer yes or no or link me to a discussion answering this and to delete this post if need be. Searched around online, but didn't see anything answering the topic. Trust Bluelight anyways, feeling comfortable now its the best place to get the info.

EDITED: to more express this post with contemporary verbiage

Last edited:
insane, I checked this tek out 15 years ago the year I graduated high school, SWIM just returned to it and successfully did the process. I definitely didn't appreciate the community that Bluelight is (this is my 1st post)
I was wondering if anyone could confirm if ammonia extractions will definitively remove fentanyl from coke. Sure hypothetically if pure fentanyl was the opiate of choice illegally and information was shared freely, it could be better, but that ain't the environment we at. SWIM is quite confident (but just from their history with their distributor) that they wouldn't receive blow adulterated in such a way but likes to offer as much harm reduction help as possible to friends and acquaintances. Offering them to say if anyone expresses hesitation about something they have to come and use a purity test or share purification methods such as this. They have limited fentanyl strips though and thousands of other reactions. With fentanyl used as a cut being ever present, I think that is good information they can share if anyone can answer yes or no or link me to a discussion answering this and to delete this post, I'm still grateful to give SWIM an answer

Hey man,

First off welcome! We don’t use Swim around here as it offers zero legal protection that it was originally intended for..

Fentanyl likely would carry along when basified with ammonia, but would likely be washed away if the freebase is washed multiple times with boiling hot water.

-GC

Thank you Le Junk, much appreciated! Question about the base to powder method, can the ether from the ether / base solution be replaced with is pure acetone? Which ether do you recommend? By any chance you have more detailed info about how much (ml) HCL you need p/gr, is 37% HCL best to use and in which ratio? Sorry for all these questions, just ready to get some real good pure cocaine in my hands ;-)
RIP le junk

My freebase method:

1 shot glass
1 microwave
Bottle of clear NON LEMON Ammonia
Coke (I usually did about 1 gram or less per batch.

Dump the coke in the shot glass
Pour enough ammonia to fill the glass half full
Microwave for 20sec at a time; each time, pull the glass out and stir 360 degrees using your hand
Usually it takes 2-3 20sec mics.
What you will end up with is a nice yellow doughnut looking piece of base
Use a knife to carefully pull it out of the mix and put on paper towel
Wait 10min, turn it, 10min it's dried and ready to go

This method made the bell ring (any base user knows what I mean)

I
I know it's an old post but someone recently quoted it

It is definitely NOT 'ready to go' at that point.

You need to wash the base, then repeat the same process again with water and not ammonia

Don't vape ammonia ffs, lol. Harm reduction

The correct method for making 100% pure freebase cocaine is to dissolve 1 gram of adulterated cocaine in 40 ml.s of water in either a large glass beaker or glass mason jar. Whatever you decide on, just make sure it's glass.

If any remains undissolved, it's not cocaine, so we need to get it out of there before wasting any time on that crap. Therefore, if any does remain undissolved, simply filter it into a seperate glass container via a standard round cofee filter and plastic funnel. Once all of the liquid has drained thru, add 20 more ml.s of water thru the same filter to gather any cocaine water than may have permiated the filter paper. Our final objective is to have a total of 60 ml.s of water per every one gram of cocaine. In other words, if all of your original cocaine dissolved completely in the original 40 ml.s, then simply add 20 more ml.s of fresh water to that and move on........

In a seperate beaker or shotglass, add 20 ml.s of 10% ammonia (Ace Hardware brand) to 20 ml.s of distilled water. Stir thoroughly. Your ammonia must be unscented and contain absolutely nothing but ammonia and water. It's extremely difficult to find, and the only place I could find it was Ace Hardware. I know this because I first looked at Home Depot, Menards, Lowes, all grocery stores and pharmacies. I'm just saving you the trouble, so go to Ace Hardware. The tall thin white bottle will say "Ammonia 10%". That's the one you'll be needing......

Now this next part is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! Using a glass eye dropper, slowly add exactly 1 ml. of the ammonia solution to the dissolved cocaine water. A cloudy bright white precipitate will form with each and every drop. Between each 1 ml. added, stir for 2-3 minutes each time. Now, there's a HUGE reason for doing it this slowly, so don't just go and percipitate all of the freebase out in one big shot, okay? With each 1 ml. of the ammonia soln., stir for 2-3 minutes each time, preferably with a glass stir rod. Try extremely hard to not touch any part of the glass container with the stir rod while stirring. You'll understand why later. After about 4-5 ml.s and 2-3 minutes between each ml. added, an extremely nasty and unpleasant looking goo will start to form on your stir rod. This is not cocaine freebase, but instead one of the easier forming bases like amphetamine etc. Continue slowly adding the 1 ml. of ammonia soln. and keep checking the stir rod after the 3 minute stirring period. The goo will continue to grow on the stir rod as all of the other freebases other than cocaine continue to precipitate out first. After awhile, you'll finally start seeing the final base, cocaine, start forming on the stir rod as a bleach white, rock hard substance. Once this happens, pour the entire contents of the water/cocaine mixture into another fresh glass beaker or mason jar, because all that is left to form now will be the last and final base, cocaine! In addition, now clean off the goo from the stir rod containing all the other bases, or junk, and make sure it's clean for the last and final stage of the process.

Continue adding the ammonia soln. to the cocaine/water mixture until no more white percipitate forms with the addition of more ammonia soln. Once all of the 100% pure cocaine freebase is completely done precipitating, pour the contents into a filter and let drain thoroughly. One drained, open the filter and pour the freebase into a glass beaker with a small amount (20 ml.s per gram) of plain fresh water in it. Stir completely to completely rinse off all of the ammonia soln. and then once again pour into a filter. Once drained and while still in the filter, pour a little more fresh water over the now pure cocaine freebase to wash away any final traces of ammonia.

Remove the filter paper containing the pure cocaine freebase and place the filter paper still containing the freebase inside between a few paper towels, press firmly on the clump portion to absorb any additional moisture and then while still in the filter paper, blow dry until dry to the touch. Carefully open over a ceramic plate and let all of the freebase fall out onto it. Let air dry for as long as it takes to become completely dry (especially if your planning on reconverting it back to 100% pure cocaine hydrochloride). This could be as long as overnight.

Make sure you weigh your adulterated coke beforehand, and then once again after the pure freebase dries. Do your calculation to determine the EXACT purity of the crap you were originally sold. Call your dealer and tell him to fuck off that it's only 26%, and then find a new dealer.

Now, either smoke an entirely different freebase than anything you've ever smoked before, or turn the freebase back into your very first batch of nearly pure cocaine hydrochloride. Enjoy!

Using the bi-carb method is an absolute ghetto method way of making cocaine/amphetamine/ephedrine/psuedoephedrine freebase mix, nothing more. There should never be heat involved in the making of cocaine freebase.

I'll attach a picture of the final product when performed with this exact method after recrystallizing it into 100% pure cocaine hydrochloride. Now tell me that ain't one sweet ass lookin' pile of blow!

Le Junk...at your service
So this is what I do to my crack to make it way better? Or do I have to start off with powder cocaine?

If I dont get any nasty looking goo? The first thing to stick to my rod is bleach white.

Picture of Goo

Description of picture. The rocks in the coffee filter is the "nasty looking good" and the one directly on the plate is the finished product.

If I dont get any nasty looking goo? The first thing to stick to my rod is bleach white.

Picture of Goo

Description of picture. The rocks in the coffee filter is the "nasty looking good" and the one directly on the plate is the finished product.
If it's hard as a rock you're in business. You must have the fire. But I would keep going to make sure.

I have never used a 'rod' and all this other stuff when it comes to ammonia. All I ever did was stick the sulfate into the ammonia and cooked it until all the bubbling stopped. What was left was the friggin free base.

My most common method was sticking baking soda into it and then cooking it but you will be left with some soda baked right into the rock. If you are doing it to smoke it yourself, use the ammonia then rinse the base off so you dont smoke the ammonia.
Message me please... I have questions

Very flamable. Easy to catch on fire. Keep away from all open flames and use in a well ventilated open air area.
This thread is ancient, but in case someone stumbles upon this I just want to add that Diethyl-ether is explosive because it forms peroxides which acts as an oxidizer for the solution. The oxidizer makes the ether much more flammable and sort of creates a thermobaric gas lol. At least, to my knowledge. Peroxides are used in rocket fuel lol,like the rockets used to get to the moon and such. Very dangerous solvent ether is. I wouldn't bother with it. Chloroform is safer, but hard to obtain. There are other solvents that work but I wouldn't use anything like acetone for free-basing cocaine because acetone is soluble in water and you wouldn't be able to decanter the acetone from the water.

Swim has been reading alot about cocaine purification and making freebase. Swims ? is if your going to be making freebase cocaine would you get a better result if you performed the acetone wash on the cocaine first then preceded to make the freebase or is it not necessary to get a better end product this way. Also If you already have freebase/crack can you do an acetone wash on it to make it purer?
For anyone reading this in this day and age, no you don't want to do an acetone wash to make your freebase purer. You should just do the cold ammonia method with cocaine HCL. Trust me, you'll get some relatively pure stuff that way just follow the TEK that this thread is based on. If you want to go the extra mile, you could add a solvent like ether (don't use ether lol just Google "ether alternatives that are not water soluble) or chlorophorm to the ammonia/precipitate mixture and gently heat and stir. Then decanter the too later which would be the non-polar solvent since water and ether don't mix. Then evaporate all of the ether, do a water wash by putting the free base in a coffee filter and funnel and dry out the resulting product till bone dry. You'll get some fire hard that way.