• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine (Le Junk) Making Freebase Cocaine... The Correct Procedure!

yes you might be incorrect. Reason being, a certain person makes only pure mother of pearl now, regardless of the 50% loss. His sister is a steady customer, daily consuming about 1.5 grams of this pure. She used to do whatever she could get, with all ltypes of cuts. Bloody nose, pain horrible clogging was the result. Now, with the pure mother of pearl, there is no pain, no blood and no clogging. The only time there is pain is when this certain person added added too much HCI in the Base to cocaine hcl stage. The extra HCL makes the cocaine salty , therefore burns when taken through the nasal passage

New user here, but I did have one question (and others may be able to help me out as well). So tonight I did Le Junks method only with half the amount for I was scared to mess it up (.5 gram to 30 ml of water and only 10 ml of ammonia). Anyhow, me and my friend followed your advice on the ammonia base. However, the yayo did not have any residue left behind when mixing it with water, so we skipped the first step. Next I did a 10 ml of ammonia to 10 ml of H20 (distilled). However, when I started adding the ammonia it precipitated immediately and while I did get that goo in the beginning, it all precipitated very quick (within the first 4-5 ml of solution), and did not precipitate after. I assume I was not using an inferior good for it all dissolved, but I can't help to think I did something wrong, because your process was a little lengthy and mine happened very quick. My first mix it all stuck to the glass in the beginning which I thought was the cut, but soon realized it was not, and I tried to keep adding Ammonia, for I felt the process was way to short. However, I did get a decent yield and the effects are def different. More of a clean feeling. Any how, I did my second mix, but once it precipitated within the first 5 ml I stopped and washed it and that was it, I put the remaining solution into another container after filtering hoping to get more of a reaction, but it never happened. My point is that it seemed to happen too fast and was wondering if that was normal?

So here it is life and un-cut folks !

My wife and I started exactly at 10:30pm yesterday. Now it's 4:30AM correction 5:30.....Unfucking real. There is at least .4 of the crystals left. Any other night with adultered I would be over 2-3g's already. I just can't explain it to anyone because it's hard to believe first.... Even my wife said after the bumping seperation of the crystals: This is how coke is supposed to smell. I go: It doesn't smell at all baby, actually it doesn't even smell like aceton....She replies: I know...It reminds me of a time in the 80's when I did good stuff...We both cracked up and started laughing... ...MAN, I sit here typing, high, awake, no sweat, no anxiety, heart beating normal.....I truly have no words Le Junk. With a simple wash done in 30. min you have first class blow. Everything you said, after you do the wash 100% correct, is true. I feel like transported back to 1985..

My advice to everyone (that I got from Le Junk) Mostly a simple, tripple acetone wash does the trick...AND Master Le Junk, you are going to be proud of grasshopper, the final gold rush eight finger drum play actually get's the active shit out (simply awesome!) ...I said to myself: What does that do now?! Grinding it and then bumping your fingers so the crystals fall to the bottom?! Oooh Bro. if you have never done it yourself ya don't believe it....So I start slowly tapping the paper plate and suddenly little tiny crystal balls start rolling down....So...after a 'phenomenal' high with only two matchstick lines that lasted for at least 45min....not craving for more...Yeah, read this again...no craving for more...It's beyond words, and I am not exagerating....Anyhow, I am just typing away but am still conscious what I want to say...

Conclusion: You like and do coke but are turned off doing the shit that's currently out there...please try Le Junks simple tripple acetone wash and see for yourself. If you have never done cocaine but for some reason want to try it: Don't do it! BUT if you absolutely have to then please ask Le Junk or me for advice or check out his ultimate cocaine purification thread.... I'll tell ya that you are in for a (pleasant) surprise.

After the wash of approx. 2g's and the paper plate seperation I had about 1g of really awesome coca left. That means a 50/50 cut. The inactive stuff was washed out but the powder that's left over on the paper plate is the real bad shit. It tastes bitter and I suspect it is ephedrine or pseudoephedrine.

Let's say there was only Mannitol or caffeine in the stuff. It would be washed out with the first or second aceton wash. Since ephedrine is not soluble in acetone it stays with the coca. BUT the simple gold diggers paper plate seperation after the drying period makes all the crystals fall to the bottom like magic while the powder cut sticks to the wax/shiny surface of the plate on top and in the middle. Ok, you can do the A/B extraction but in reality you don't really have to.

Please correct me if I am wrong Professor Le Junk.

Anyhow...I am high like a DC minor without sweating, ampiness, fiendiness....AND can go to sleep, have sex or whatever I want.

Final conclusion: Amphetamine, Ephedrine, Caffeine, Mannitol is bad, really bad. Wash it out!

Can you explain or expand on the paper plate seperation process please. I assume this 3 stage acetone wash will leave only HCL flakes that are cleaned on the paper plate somehow? Leaving the shite separate.. Or in the liquid?

Can you explain or expand on the paper plate seperation process please. I assume this 3 stage acetone wash will leave only HCL flakes that are cleaned on the paper plate somehow? Leaving the shite separate.. Or in the liquid?

You have to triple wash the cocaine first. Once done, run all of the newly cleaned cocaine thru a fine mesh screen to make the cocaine as fine as possible. Then transfer about a gram or so onto one end of a wax coated paper plate (like the Dixie brand but don't use the Dixie. Instead, use the store brand as it's a little sturdier than the Dixie). While holding the plate with both hands and the cocaine pile at the farthest end away from you, tilt the plate slightly down that's closest to you. Using your 8 available fingers, gently tap the pile from underneath. The actual cocaine crystals will pop up and out of the pile and fall towards you. Keep collecting the crystals and transfer them to another plate. Push the powder and residual crystals back to the original pile and keep repeating the process until all of the crystals have been removed from the pile and all that's left on the plate is the flatter looking powder. The flatter looking powder is the crap you want to dispose of. The flat powder is most likely levamisole and/or ephedrine. It's what makes the cocaine speedy, edgy, ampy, feinding, introverted, non-sexual, geeked out, uncomfortable, etc. Why any manufacturer (and yes, that's where it's being added) would cut cocaine with this crap is beyond me. If they would instead use an inactive cut such as mannitol, cocaine would still be a phenomenal drug like it was in the 70's and 80's. The crap they're adding now has simply ruined cocaine and it's reputation. Why would anyone want to do a drug that makes you unable to talk or communicate and just generally feel terrible? Basically the exact opposite of the way cocaine is supposed to make you feel. Unbelievable and very disappointing.

Le Junk

I have a bottle of pure ammonia, when I mix it with water can I use tap water or do I need distilled water? What is the best ratio to mix ? All the recipes talk around 10%. Would I be better with a different ratio...?

Mr Junk, if your around please have a look if my pm made it to you inbox (I'm not sure if messages from newbies get delivered, as someone wrote about it here earlier). I'm planning to try this with a half oz (and later the A/B extraction method you described), therefore would really appreciate the "extra tips" you mentioned in connection to purifying a bit more than a g or two.

Many thanks & take care!
H5

I have a bottle of pure ammonia, when I mix it with water can I use tap water or do I need distilled water? What is the best ratio to mix ? All the recipes talk around 10%. Would I be better with a different ratio...?

Since the procedure was carried out (and described for) using 10% ammonia, you will need to dilute your substance (both tap or distilled water should be fine).

Hey Mr Junk, I sent you a pm; but I am not sure if the message has been delivered as I am a new member of this community. However, I was wondering if you could message me as I have never heard of this method and I would like to try but with a higher quantity.

Hi le junk I'm new to this site just reading some of your posts amazing stuff you no an awful lot about this subject cocain I'm hopeing you can help me with some knowledge about how they are cutting cocaine with phentacine and why it looks so shiny these days cocaine never looked like this in early 90

Hi le junk I'm new to this site just reading some of your posts amazing stuff you no an awful lot about this subject cocain I'm hopeing you can help me with some knowledge about how they are cutting cocaine with phentacine and why it looks so shiny these days cocaine never looked like this in early 90

sorry man but Junk isn't really around so much these days

I need step by step of these instructions... like I'm a visual learner.

༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ i feel your pain pablo

mess up help

Hi can someone help with a failed attempt last night.Bought everything,but the only ammonia mix was 35% so tried to google how to get it to 10% with no luck.diluted it with distilled water and it was going brilliantly.Diluted clear no shit to start and was clumping lovely.The next time i checked the rod it had fell off!!i continued to add the rest of the pipet nothing.filtered it and loads of powder in paper tried to carry on as before but nothing happened.i can only think it was the ammonia dilution?can i save this or is it wasted and also if it is the ammonia how do i lower 35 to 10%.Thanks don't want to give this up but a expensive mistake.also in u.k where can u get 10% pure ammonia?been on Ebay googled it too.Thanks here's hoping ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't really revisited this avenue in a while, but gleaning the forums, it seems the consensus is that the classic Acetone wash was really pretty minimal as far getting rid of actual adulterants/fillers, since it would not separate out things like amphetamine/ephedrine/levimasole, but mostly functioned to take out organic solvents used in upstream manufacturing processes.I saw the detailed protocol for conversion to anhydrous(base) form, but it is still unclear to me what the consensus SOP is for conversion of base back to HCL. Lets say one has access to all the proper lab grade glassware and high end solvents/reagents. Would be great to at least get a poke in the right resource direction. Thanks in Advance.

Hey Le Junk

Did you ever solve the mystery in the end regarding why today's coke is ampy and speedy and jittery? Is it un-removed alkaloids from the manufacturing procedure, or is it cuts added further down the line?

I want to know because I don't know if I should bother trying the acetone wash or just forget about coke entirely

This thread's for converting your powder cocaine to freebase; there are other threads for washing your coke.

We can't discuss any hypothetical mystery cuts that make your contemporary coke more "speedy/gritty/more filling with an uneven bouquet" than the stuff you remember from when you were a bright young lad pulling that whistle for Casey Jones himself (there isn't one, your memory is bad). In any case, washing with acetone will not remove meth, amphetamine, ephedrine or levamisole.

Also, please use the PM system to ask personal questions of BL members.

Hey Le Junk

Did you ever solve the mystery in the end regarding why today's coke is ampy and speedy and jittery? Is it un-removed alkaloids from the manufacturing procedure, or is it cuts added further down the line?

I want to know because I don't know if I should bother trying the acetone wash or just forget about coke entirely

Yes I did. It's levamisole and it's added at or near the manufacturing point. It's horrible and extremely difficult to remove with standard solvents. Levamisole literally has the same solubility as cocaine regardless of extractions or washes. Because of that, cocaine is no longer enjoyable. It has the polar opposite effects of pure cocaine. That being said, you should probably just move on though one last wash won't hurt :)

Le Junk