• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine (Le Junk) Making Freebase Cocaine... The Correct Procedure!

Thanks! I'll do the acetone wash and then the waxy plate tap method, I saw a post from you during my research where you said that the powdery stuff left on the plate was levamisole, and that it even tends to sit on top of the washed cocaine when still in the acetone. Lots of people have said that the acetone wash per your thread made a huge difference, especially if they tap out the crystals.

What if you want to do the base and heat method to the best of it's limited means where are some proper instructions on the flawed method ?

Thread is old af, but if anyone else is looking for 10-20% ammonia, I found it from an aquarium store, it's used to prepare the aquarium bacteria or something like that.

Prepare the aquarium bacteria . . . for death?

If the goal is just to have a base with the pH high enough to convert your powder to crack, normal household "ammonia", in the 1-3% range, gives you a nice high pH around 12.

The pKa of cocaine is only 8.61. That's the pH where half is the acid salt and half is the freebase. Going 2 pH units either direction means over 99% will be in one form or the other; so you only need up to 10.6.

Also, keep in mind in your searches that you might have more luck with the more proper chemical name, "ammonium hydroxide". You'll find more links to industrial-strengths that way.

Or, consider using ammonium carbonate: it's like ammonium AND baking soda, all in one! And a powder. On heating it'll decompose to form ammonia gas, just like with the liquid. Ammonium sulfate is also a common powder.

My freebase method:

1 shot glass
1 microwave
Bottle of clear NON LEMON Ammonia
Coke (I usually did about 1 gram or less per batch.

Dump the coke in the shot glass
Pour enough ammonia to fill the glass half full
Microwave for 20sec at a time; each time, pull the glass out and stir 360 degrees using your hand
Usually it takes 2-3 20sec mics.
What you will end up with is a nice yellow doughnut looking piece of base
Use a knife to carefully pull it out of the mix and put on paper towel
Wait 10min, turn it, 10min it's dried and ready to go

This method made the bell ring (any base user knows what I mean)

I haven't used coke in over 7 years but when I did everyone was impressed with my base.

It made a bell ring alright, on the third 20sec the whole fucking thing exploded in my micro. From 1/2 shot glass to approx 1/20 left, all the rest splattered across the microwave. ?

Conversion from hcl to base with low yield

Conversion from hcl to base with low yield, helpI made the conversion of hcl cocaine to base, from an uncut fish scale (it's beautiful). I used ammonia 5.8% diluted in h20 (1:1), from 10g of hcl I got 6.6g of pure base cocaine, I found the yield very low ... it was not from street cocaine, I should not have diluted the ammonia in the water ? or my fish scale is not pure...
:?:?

Pick's of base :

http://prntscr.com/izay5z

Last edited:
How to make freebase?!

Gonna be quick because I am still geeked from 3 days of coke. Can't breathe to snort it anymore!

Need to know how to make freebase and quick!

I do not think anyone wants to help you convert your cocaine salt into a free base. It's easy, but we do not want to contribute to your self-destruction in this way.

This is a forum for harm reduction, don't forget it.

DocLad

You would be far better off thoroughly reading Le Junks thread first as making freebase in a hurry can sacrifice more than just the product.

Conversion from hcl to base with low yield, helpI made the conversion of hcl cocaine to base, from an uncut fish scale (it's beautiful). I used ammonia 5.8% diluted in h20 (1:1), from 10g of hcl I got 6.6g of pure base cocaine, I found the yield very low ... it was not from street cocaine, I should not have diluted the ammonia in the water ? or my fish scale is not pure...
:?:?

Pick's of base :

http://prntscr.com/izay5z

Yes, 6.6 was the purity. Your fish scale is far from pure. You did the method correctly. Just the facts is all.

I keep missing you in the halls, Mr. Junk. I just wanted to ask a few questions sometime, as a total amateur with this stuff. I got so sick of acetone washes I usually gloss over things like this.

Maybe it's misattribution? There always seems to be some step in your threads that sounds more and more wrong on re-reading. But, I'm not a chemist, probably misreading all those capital letters and arrows.

Hello there :D
First time on this forum. The desire to try the possible purest coke brought me here. Im not a pro. Just lets say completing tick-of list. Wanna try some thigs in my life at least once buy dont want to take any shit...
I see the thread got 10 pages and after second one I realized if I will read all of it Ill be counfused...
On beggining got couple of questions.
First - from 1 to 10, how You gonna rate the difficulty of extracting freebase from street product for a total rookie?
Also this ammonia need to be 10% or it can be 25% like I have found on net?

Please show me the best method to cook large amounts of coke with ammonia into a large rock

"I can be over around 4pm tomorrow if that's good for you.."

Honestly it might be best if you studied this thread thoroughly and started off by trying to convert small quantities. Even a couple tries with NaHCO3 (baking soda) might be helpful to understand the process better.

Welcome to BL Papermanway2 :)

"I can be over around 4pm tomorrow if that's good for you.."

Honestly it might be best if you studied this thread thoroughly and started off by trying to convert small quantities. Even a couple tries with NaHCO3 (baking soda) might be helpful to understand the process better.

Welcome to BL Papermanway2 :)
I know the basics and i read the thread but i need it the freebase to form into a solid rock not a flakes i liked the idea of the precipitation with the cold method but I don't know how to use the heat after i precipitate

I also want to add that the hot method is much more efficient (because of polar versus non-polar and solubility) but also that much more dangerous. Of the 3 methods, this cold method is the safest and nearly efficient enough to make it worth it.
Can you explain how to do the hot method and the measurements i need per gram

Sorry to bring up an old thread.

Anywho, I'd like to turn my cocaine hcl into freebase but I can't find ammonia that's 10% where I live in Canada. But I can find house hold ammonia for clean that has surfactants. Would that be OK to use to turn cocaine hcl into freebase?

If you don't mind Lejunk I'll paste a little correction on the information here too:
There's still the confusion that I'll try once more correct: (no offense)

The reason people state that bicarbonate method is "ghetto version" of freebasing is because of the method, not because of the chemicals used.

People making freebase/crack with sodium bicarbonate generally make it by mixing bicarbonate powder with coke in spoon/glass and after that add the water.
Or they just add the bicarb. with coke+water in some ratio thought beforehand (ie. 3:1). If you add too much bicarbonate you can contaminate the final product with it. Or you just basify the other crap too.

The problem with this method versus the ammonia method is that one might add too much bicarbonate (or even too small amount) depending on the cocaine's purity. The correct method would be making it the same way as with ammonia: precipitating;

mixing the coke with small amount of water, then adding bicarbonate slowly until the coke starts to precipitate out of the water. Or the other junk before, if there exists such as lejunk mentions. With this method you can get the same results as with ammonia method. There's also a risk with ammonia to overshoot the pH, which destroys the cocaine alkaloid. With sodium bicarbonate such problem can't occur.

If one wants to, he can also extract this with ether, evaporate and perform water wash.

There just isn't any other reason or chemical explanation (or please provide me one) why ammonia would be better. Ammonia is no worse either.

The goo seen on the picture actually isn't any kind of amphetamine freebase, as the author of the picture states. Instead the author suspected that it is some sort of plant crap carried along the cocaine manufacturing process.
If I remember correctly, the starting material was already quite pure in percentages (60 ?).
If you aren't chemistry experienced, the final material isn't even 95%. Pure it is though.
To make that, one needs experience in the methods even though this process is just adding the ammonia.
Myyyyyy Donny.Professional Badman.Ive been getting worried about what I've been doing.Nuf of these people been saying ammonia this and that,bredrin,my things been the lick from the get go.BIG returns.i don't buy ANYTHING that doesn't bring back 26.i sometimes get 27.only a third bi carb AND then I wash it back to get rid of any fuckree.Baking soda I got baking soda.🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🇵🇰🇵🇰

Myyyyyy Donny.Professional Badman.Ive been getting worried about what I've been doing.Nuf of these people been saying ammonia this and that,bredrin,my things been the lick from the get go.BIG returns.i don't buy ANYTHING that doesn't bring back 26.i sometimes get 27.only a third bi carb AND then I wash it back to get rid of any fuckree.Baking soda I got baking soda.🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🇵🇰🇵🇰
You fuck wid my mans method? What's it sayin