• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine (Le Junk) Making Freebase Cocaine... The Correct Procedure!

Cause people will take any opportunity to make more money and people don't want to pay more than the current prices. Cocaine is already expensive enough lol. I get your point though, currently in 2023 I get some super good, shiney and flakey fishscale in western Washington state for a decent price, 70 a gram if buying singles and $150 a ball. I prefer smoking cocaine so I always freebase the powder and get a really nice return of around 80%, but I'm assuming I'm not getting all the cocaine from my freebasing method. Cocaine is surprisingly good again these days I haven't gotten any re-rock in ages it seems like. It's always this really shiney, flakey, opalescent stuff that smells like plant extract with a little ether smell.
FUCK YEAH! I mean... WHY DO THEY ADULTERATE IT? why dont they just sell it at a higher price? Who wants to sniff adulerants? We all want pure cocaine. Why, why do dealers cut it? stupid fucking idiots
Anyways... Thanks for all your info on coke, lejunk!

Coc
I noticed a huge difference in coke when I spent time in NM as opposed to east coast stuff. Not just quality, but it seemed like an entirely different drug. It almost seems like theyre cutting the coke with meth or something.
Cocaine is frequently cut with amphetamine powder based on reagent tests I've done. Marquise reagent. I get some fire stuff but when I lived in Alaska a lot of the coke came from the same place and always tested positive for either amphetamine or methamphetamine. Based on the high tho I'd say amphetamine it's speedy but not
Le Junk, have you ever thought about extracting from leaf?
Leaf is extremely hard to come buy in the U.S. Hardly anyone smuggles that in, maybe besides people who traveled to or migrated from South America. Would be cool to extract cocaine from coca leaf yourself though. I had a friend who managed to get coca shrub seeds and he grew his own and I got to chew the leaves which is a totally different high. Very mild. Like caffeine without the jitters.

You are only supposed to add ammonia till there is no more cloudy precipitate formed. You don't need to add more just because you got soft white crap. The soft white crap is the cut. You might have added to much ammonia, or didn't wait long enough. Did you dilute your ammonia to 5%? You gotta be real patient to let the reaction do it's thing. Add drops of 5% ammonia solution, stir for 3-5 minutes, then add more drops very slowly making sure each drop causes cloudiness to form, then stir again and repeat until no more cloudiness is forming. Then I'd just spend a few minutes stirring the solution making sure you do touch the edges of the breaker. You should get a sort of soft or gooey residue on the stirrer just keep stirring patiently until you get stuff that's harder than the softer stuff or when you start to see granules of harder material in the beaker. That's when you want to transfer and a
Newbee.
My objective: to make freebase from powder. I tried the Amonia extraction method. But...
I added gram of C to 40 mls water. All dissolved. I added 20 mls more water. When I added the Amonia, 10%, I got the milky white precipitate. I stirred and every 3 minutes I added more amonia, slowly. After the addition of second ml of ammonia, there was no more white precipitate. The water just got clearer and there were white fakes or grains floating around when I stirred. I got a lot of white soft crap on the glass rod and the sides of the beaker. I never got any nasty looking goo. Nothing changed. Looked the same. After adding about 7 mls of ammonia and no change I poured into another beaker with a new rod and added more ammonia. Still no change. After about 15 mils with no more changes I filtered out the rest and got pretty much the same as was on the glass rod and beaker in the first part; soft white "stuff."
Any idea what I did wrong? Since I had no goo and no bleach white residue, I have no idea. For comparrison purposes, How much ammonia is generally added before you pour into another beaker? How much Amonia total is generally added to complete the process? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I
Hey, I have used the method you refer to. Q

Questions: for .5 how much water? (just enough to cover it in the spoon?) Bicarb should be .2? (The powder I have is fish scales, pure and gorgeous... I've gotten back what looks like diamonds.. So, anyhow, with the pure powder should I use less or more bicarb?)

Also you did not mention heating it; you say add small amount of water then slowly add bicarb until precipitates... Will it precipitate wihout heat? Does heating waste it? On occasions I've noticed that it begins to smoke immediately; is this because I did not add enough bicarb and the powder is just evaporating? Or was my mistake heating up in the first place...???
I know I'm 11 years late but 200mg of baking soda to 500mg of cocaine is way to much soda. You only need at the very most 100mg of baking soda. When making crack with soda, less is usually more. You also want to add the soda slowly with pinches at a time after mixing the coke with enough water to make your coke damp. Lightly heat the spoon and add a pinch of soda, heating until foam starts to form. Add tiny bits of soda and gently heat spoon until you start to see a blob of oil form. Then, use a nail or something similar in size to sort of mix the oil into a single blob, let the solution cool a little then either gather the free base with the nail or let the blob cool and harden in the spoon and gently push the crack onto a paper towel. Boom. You got crack cocaine. Smoke up dudes. I got a good job and still love to partake in pulling pebbles out my straight shooter.

it is impossible to use "ammonia". Ammonia is a gas at room temp, pungent, caustic and hazardous. What are you really using?
It's ammonia mixed with water you doofus. It's not pure ammonia they're using. It's 10% ammonia disolved in water. Used for cleaning product. You are correct though. Ammonia is a gas at room temp in it's ANHYDROUS form.

Thank you very much man.I just wanted to ask you how many grams of freebase do you get?and doest it costs more than normal cocaine?if not, how can people make an profit from freebase cocaine?If yes, how much more does freebase cocaine costs than normal cocaine?
People make a profit because you need less product to get the desired effect compared to powder cocaine. Plus most street crack has baking soda in it that stretches out the quantity and crack is more expensive than cocaine per gram generally. Depending.

It's because
Hey Le Junk

Did you ever solve the mystery in the end regarding why today's coke is ampy and speedy and jittery? Is it un-removed alkaloids from the manufacturing procedure, or is it cuts added further down the line?

I want to know because I don't know if I should bother trying the acetone wash or just forget about coke entirely
Cocaine these days is cut with levomisole which has a synergistic effect with cocaine and makes it speedy. A lot of coke is also cut with amphetamines.

It's not levomisole that's left behind you can't separate levomisole from cocaine using these methods. Junk explained already but in case you missed it levomisole has the same solubility as cocaine and is very difficult to remove with household chemicals and equipment.
Thanks! I'll do the acetone wash and then the waxy plate tap method, I saw a post from you during my research where you said that the powdery stuff left on the plate was levamisole, and that it even tends to sit on top of the washed cocaine when still in the acetone. Lots of people have said that the acetone wash per your thread made a huge difference, especially if they tap out the crystals..

Dilute the ammonia to 5% when using to freebase, but the stuff most people buy is the 10% stuff. They just add equal parts water to dilute to 5%.
Hello there :D
First time on this forum. The desire to try the possible purest coke brought me here. Im not a pro. Just lets say completing tick-of list. Wanna try some thigs in my life at least once buy dont want to take any shit...
I see the thread got 10 pages and after second one I realized if I will read all of it Ill be counfused...
On beggining got couple of questions.
First - from 1 to 10, how You gonna rate the difficulty of extracting freebase from street product for a total rookie?
Also this ammonia need to be 10% or it can be 25% like I have found on net?

Back in 2014 the Sinaloa or Juarez cartel, found out that cocaine was a schedule 2 drug, gangs are only supposed to sell schedule 1 drugs. Cocaine is kept in hospitals (there may or may not be any) for very severe infections or for instant numbing and pain relief. They stopped selling it and started like slowly moving it all out but who knows it could still be here but prices are wacko. In the Detroit area. Like a random dude would try and sell you a gram but a half in the bag is what it is. But it gets like really high in price to like 80 or 120 bucks a gram or 200 for crack was usually pure unless someone taught them how to cut it. But you could still find Peruvian fish scale quality for like 30 bucks a gram. Some dudes didn’t know that when the water is hot the base cocaine would be floating on the top of the water as an oil, so it made everyone nervous about buying cocaine, no one wants an ounce of baby powder or something with a little blow in it, I’d say just to cut it with baking soda. When you cool it down it drops to the bottom. Los zetas sold straight crack so cooking it was no longer necessary by local dealers. Ecstasy pills were rare and sometimes didn’t contain any but had some drug in it.

There may only be old bags or bricks of cocaine that people stashed or buried way back in that whole cash money hip hop thing back in 2005. They stashed for a future time period where no one cares about anything again and runs around cracked out in what they call capitalism.

And this whole disease conspiracy started in 2014, parasites and diseases hate cocaine the most. It kills off like any infection or viral disease. So it’s like they were helping them but they were moving giant bales south. But there’s two kinds of blow, you got columbians cocaine and then you got pure Peruvian cocaine, columbian cocaine has this different taste and gets wetter faster from the air and is usually not as hard as fish scale. Peruvian cocaine is just cocaine, columbian is cheaper when you’re down south but once it gets up north it all becomes like the same price. Like 13500 in Houston for a peruvian brick or like 10000 or maybe less for columbian. But this is ten years ago. There was like this huge wild drug party that went on back then at least in the summer for years straight. Certain people use to travel up and they leave during the fall. Like the whole drug thing varied until medical marijuana started in 2008, and phone call dealing. So it might not start every May. Some guys did live here but they didn’t always answer during the winter.

To cut crack cocaine or pure freebase you heat it up to its melting point and add baking soda in because it’s already a base. And you put a lid on it and pump a container with air to fluff it up or bubble air into it and it poofs up like memory foam.

Everyone who uses cocaine usually has hepatitis or tuberculosis, everyone pretty much used, marijuana fucked everyone’s lives up but is hallucinating and seeing diseases as people and selling them things better or worse than whatever went on when everyone did a line of blow or smoked a rock and no one was in their house anymore. Smoke one rock and you’re home alone. Dad where’d you go after I smoked crack you didn’t have to leave me the house and cars and the keys to the safes and refuse to come home. Oh yeah it’s all mine and everyone thought we were crazy and ignoring us. Or telling us to use certain drugs. It seemed bad but it wasn’t.

Cause people will take any opportunity to make more money and people don't want to pay more than the current prices. Cocaine is already expensive enough lol. I get your point though, currently in 2023 I get some super good, shiney and flakey fishscale in western Washington state for a decent price, 70 a gram if buying singles and $150 a ball. I prefer smoking cocaine so I always freebase the powder and get a really nice return of around 80%, but I'm assuming I'm not getting all the cocaine from my freebasing method. Cocaine is surprisingly good again these days I haven't gotten any re-rock in ages it seems like. It's always this really shiney, flakey, opalescent stuff that smells like plant extract with a little ether smell.
You dissolve it in water, and then you add ammonia and you’ll see clouds poof and then the cocaine precipitates to the bottom, then you heat it up til the base turns to an oil and floats to the top of the water you decant it, suck it off with something or you put it in the freezer to drop back down as a chunk, then to take it out and you get a fresh pot of water and you heat it again but stir to try and remove the ammonia residue, then you let it go back to the top and then cool it down and you want to do this two or three times. Then let it dry out. You could heat the chunk on a plate to see if any water gets trapped in the chunk but probably none will be there. You can turn the base into a snortable salt with vinegar but it will dissolve in acetone when it’s a powder. You can snort a base form of a drug but it’s hard to crush and you lose like possibly around 7 percent of the molecules by crushing them and producing small bits of radiation by splitting carbon atoms. If you use a coffee grinder or like a sharp blender it comes out as a nice powder and you lose zero to a couple percent. They press bricks and bales so hard it’s like they produced radiation.

You may find you like the cocaine a bit more if you put it in acetone before or after turning it to free base. It makes it kind of like using heroin compared to regular morphine.

Purifying is a bit different but levamisol the cattle dewormer was to deworm you, the pictures of facial scars or shocking images is propaganda.

With baking soda it’s just like the rap songs master p ghetto - dope and pimp c - stories but you can choose how much soda you add. 7 grams of top quality to 1 gram of making soda so a 7:1 ratio, you can cook a gram in a spoon.

This is how you microwave cook it you mix your desired soda to cocaine ratio dry as in powders, then you add just a tiny bit of water like enough just to get it a little wet. You put it in the microwave for 1 minute on high, watch and when you see it start to bubble up you open it and start whipping it up with a fork like scrambling eggs. Then you let it cool down to see if it hardens and you scrape it off or you do it again. That’s the fast method. Other wise it’s just like regular cooking it you add soda and cocaine and then heat it up till it boils and maybe stir it or pressure it before. You’re just converting it into a base form. If it’s still hot and you don’t see anything it maybe an oil layer or bubbles floating on the top. Stove tops can get pretty hot, much hotter than 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Tee grizzly (first day out) thinks it’s 400 degrees maybe he used his oven.

Yola means crack
Yayo means 90 percent plus or pure soft cocaine (people always look for chunky stuff)

Sometimes when I tried to buy blow I just look at some one and I cover and press one of my nostrils and suck in a little air.

It’s easy for someone to sell ten kilos and have nothing left if you only sell like ounces or quarter keys or full ones. It’s also easy to get stuck with no profits and break even with an ounce of it left over.

Restock didn’t mean bad but they try and make it taste chemically to make it pass a test. Like someone could purify some and then press it. If you dissolve the cocaine in water and dry it out with like a dehumidifier or in an oven, a few times, it isn’t that bad on the nose or body.

I've read this many times but I don't think it was addressed. It says to add 1ml at a time of the ammonia/distilled solution. This is based on one gram cocaine in 60ml water total. What if I was using 2 grams? I know I would have 120ml water, but do I still add 1ml of ammonia solution or do I add 2ml now? If working with a 8ball I'd have 210ml water now do I add 3.5ml of ammonia solution at a time? Or do I stick with 1ml at a time?