• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Megathread V.6

Have not heard of a problem with ordering Kratom. Yet...

Sounds similar to what happens to nootropics market. Maybe FDA is pushing vendors to narrow their money channel and sales so it's easier to control?

Or just like with recreational MJ in US - sales are in millions but very few legitimate financial institutions are working with it.

EDIT: Holy shit! Kratom vendor I have been using now says that the store is closed and will remain so. WTF? :?
I'll email them and see if I can get some answers...

Last edited:
Ya a lot of vendors switching to wallyworld-to-wallyworld, moneygram, and money order payments.

Anyone else find the salmonella poisonings suspect? What a great way to push for a ban of a substance, aye?

We have a thread in DiTM on that salmonella thing. Our conclusion was that it is likely just one unscrupulous vender and not a communist/CIA conspiracy ;)

The paypal thing is because paypal doesn't want kratom transactions through their service, I believe it's illegal (obv not law wise but terms of services). That's why you don't see paypal out in the open on sites and I sti haven't found one that uses it on the low.

Anyways guys I managed to stop my loperamide addiction going back to kratom, which originally I used to get off of kratom lol. I was taking over 400mg a day and started having such bad muscle weakness I couldn't even hold my arm up to shave my face. The withdrawal really blows even with kratom. I'm still feeling it 3 weeks later

Has anyone successfully ordered Kratom (don't name the vendor...) from any vendor within the past few weeks using a Visa...?
Yes.
eBay checking out as guest.
Past Wednesday.

I know there is some shady ground being trod upon these days with payment methods... but it works still.

I just had some Red Borneo last night (7grams) that had me higher then 40mg of hydrocodone. It felt EXACTLY like an opiate.....
OK. Maybe the lure of the "high" oxy and hydro offer (and hook) is what brought me to kratom. Quite sure if I ingested 7 grams or more of any strain I have I would be stuck in the "rut" of chasing that high and possibly spending more money than wanting to. A a matter of fact: A 20mg oxy is preferred to a 7 gram pile of plant matter, IMO...lol ;).
At this time 2 grams 4 times a day keeps the pains and "jumpies" away for this old fool, thank god (or ones chosen anchor).
I do get that kratom can be abused as anything else: Hell, water to a drowning man is useless... trek trough a desert for a week and water is your best friend.

I never touched opiates but im using kratom now from using Dextroamphetamine and marijuana for years and I dont find kratom very euphoric but it does Crumble the other substances in a way being needed,

^^ Hey just a warning, kratom is more physically addicting than dexedrine and weed. I would not recommend not using it every day unless you have to.

It may be more physically addictive if you abuse the fuck out of it. In my experience Kratom is way less addictive than dextro-amphetamine, because it is usually the much less appropriate candidate for the typical use case. If you take reasonable doses of <10g/day, Kratom is far less critical for body and mind.

Last edited:
long long story short, I've been taking kratom for something like 4 years daily, in doses of 15 - 30 grams per day. I only stopped when I had an Rx for an opioid due to chronic pain, which I would request sporadically.

I won't name any vendors, but I frequent a highly reputable vendor that has been around for some time. they do test their product and initial test was negative for salmonella. Today they announced a salmonella recall on a few batches due to a particular state health department claiming they confirmed salmonella in a sample. I quickly went through my things and confirmed that I have consumed at least one kilogram of the possibly affected product since February. I do not have any symptoms of salmonella. Though it is entirely possible that only a portion of this lot was affected I suppose.

I too find it odd that all of a sudden, after years of no issues, various vendors are popping up with salmonella in their products. Maybe they do all get it from the same place...??

Is this true?

Somehow I tend to doubt that it is IMPOSSIBLE to order through visa or mastercard with ANY Kratom vendor but I haven't ordered Kratom for 2 months, but about
Is this true or is it bullshit??

Has anyone successfully ordered Kratom (don't name the vendor...) from any vendor within the past few weeks using a Visa or Mastercard NOT through a paypal account?

Thanks.

From what I've seen lately, yes, many companies are losing their contracts with credit processors. They report that these processing companies and banks do not want to do business with kratom vendors. Similar to the legal cannabis industry and banks being unable/unwilling to work with these companies as the funds cannot he federally insured. I don't want to get too far into legal discussion. But this is what I'm being told.

I have used a major credit card to purchase, yesterday in fact, but it seems to be getting more difficult. The few vendors I frequent have lost and regained contracts with processors on multiple occasions in the past few months. I don't purchase often, but I follow this issue daily to remain informed on the status of kratom as I absolutely depend on it daily to function with diagnosed chronic pain due to congenital spinal malformation and subsequent deterioration, and IBS.

Last edited:
From what I've seen lately, yes, many companies are losing their contracts with credit processors. They report that these processing companies and banks do not want to do business with kratom vendors. Similar to the legal cannabis industry and banks being unable/unwilling to work with these companies as the funds cannot he federally insured. I don't want to get too far into legal discussion. But this is what I'm being told.

I have used a major credit card to purchase, yesterday in fact, but it seems to be getting more difficult. The few vendors I frequent have lost and regained contracts with processors on multiple occasions in the past few months. I don't purchase often, but I follow this issue daily to remain informed on the status of kratom as I absolutely depend on it daily to function with diagnosed chronic pain due to congenital spinal malformation and subsequent deterioration, and IBS.

Yeah, but it is still possible as you said so the word "impossible" doesn't fit here.

I've also just the other day used those major credit cards to order and I'm pretty sure there's more than one company one can pull it off with, but I guess unfortunately it is getting harder.

Hopefully that will change but I guess we shouldn't hold our breathes.

Does taking Kratom extract increase your tolerance to regular Kratom about the same amount as taking Oxy or Vicodin would?

Like, regular Kratom doesnt' get me as high as I used to but I know that if I found Oxy or Vic I'd take it but shy away from taking extracts cause I don't want to increase my tolerance too much, but by that logic, would taking Oxy or Vicodin increase it the same amount or more?

And is there any way other than trial and error to know how much your tolerance will be increased by any of the above?

I'm guessing that's pretty much the only way.

Yup, trial and error. Extracts will increase your tolerance faster than normal leaf, but at the same time kratom sort of has a ceiling effect. But that doesn’t really help out your case.

Sounds like you are just dealing with tolerance. Tolerance grows faster each time dependency develops. All other things being equal, tolerance will increase faster and more dramatically each time a habit is developed.

Took ~15g of Red Maeng Da kratom around midday, potentiated with black seed oil and grapefruit juice earlier. Surprised by how good it felt but didn?t kick in good until about an hour later than it normally does, at least 1.5-2 hours. Then decided to try the OPM liquid about two more hours later. Kicked in hard about 45 minutes later and...omg was I HIGH! Felt like heroin almost. Later that night I was still feeling it good. A few shots of whiskey and a mere two hits of Durban Poison and I literally felt the best I ever have from drugs. It was like a feeling of pure happiness.

Yup, trial and error. Extracts will increase your tolerance faster than normal leaf, but at the same time kratom sort of has a ceiling effect. But that doesn’t really help out your case.

Sounds like you are just dealing with tolerance. Tolerance grows faster each time dependency develops. All other things being equal, tolerance will increase faster and more dramatically each time a habit is developed.

Not only that, for me personally abusing it for years ruined it now as a recreational substance. It is only mildly useful in low doses (2-3g/dose) functionally now. Higher doses are just annoying but not enjoyable.

It may be more physically addictive if you abuse the fuck out of it. In my experience Kratom is way less addictive than dextro-amphetamine, because it is usually the much less appropriate candidate for the typical use case. If you take reasonable doses of <10g/day, Kratom is far less critical for body and mind.

Correct. Dextroamphetamine is more unhealthy for your body. But kratom is still more physically addicting.

Correct. Dextroamphetamine is more unhealthy for your body. But kratom is still more physically addicting.

We don't know that, there are no studies to back that up, just because Kratom is an opioid does not have to mean, that the physical disruption on discontinuation of intake is worse for you than with dexamphetamine.

I reckon a withdrawal from 4 years of moderate daily use of dexamph (50mg/day) would wreak more havoc on your every day life than a withdrawal of a moderate Kratom dependence (10g/day).

We don't know that, there are no studies to back that up, just because Kratom is an opioid does not have to mean, that the physical disruption on discontinuation of intake is worse for you than with dexamphetamine.

I reckon a withdrawal from 4 years of moderate daily use of dexamph (50mg/day) would wreak more havoc on your every day life than a withdrawal of a moderate Kratom dependence (10g/day).

I never said that. Kratom causes greater physical dependence. Amphetamine withdrawal is mostly psychological. Kratom still activates mu-opioid receptors. Same receptors that heroin activates.