• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, if you're doing the toss and wash, don't use dry powder! Try mixing in just enough liquid (water works but I like using orange juice) to form a paste, then press those into pill shapes and swallow them as such. Works really well if you hate the feeling of dry powder in your throat, it's probably bad for your lungs to be inhaling powder kratom particles anyway.

Guys, if you're doing the toss and wash, don't use dry powder! Try mixing in just enough liquid (water works but I like using orange juice) to form a paste, then press those into pill shapes and swallow them as such. Works really well if you hate the feeling of dry powder in your throat, it's probably bad for your lungs to be inhaling powder kratom particles anyway.

I don't understand all you guys having so many complaints about dry powder.

Maybe it's just me, but I swallow MASSIVE amounts just by packing it in my lower lip, one tea spoon at a time, and swallowing with water.

It's not hard, and I do it in such a way that I barely taste the powder at all before it goes down my throat and I don't get it stuck in my throat either cause I don't swallow too much at a time which is something you guys need to watch.

It just leaves me bloated for about 45 mins as it digests and I'm probably swallowing 3 times the amount you guys are, plus I have to piss a lot from all that water but whatever.

I don't mean to come of as bragging (it's not much to brag about lol) but I just don't understand SO many complaints about how hard it is to take this stuff and I think you guys just don't have my technique down.

For me it's always been simple: 1) pack my lower lip with a tea spoon 2) slowly and gradually wash it out of my lower lip with the help of my tongue releasing particle by particle as I sip my water 3) rinse and repeat with more water till I am done dosing 4) feel very bloated and need to piss a lot for 45 mins as it digests and usually take some Gas-X which helps with the discomfort 5) once 45 mins have passed I've usually finished my "piss-fest" lol, and my stomach has usually settled and I'm high as hell.

Plus, if you are like me and swallowing 12-14 and SOMETIMES as much as 18 grams, how many of those pill-shapes would you have to make??

Sounds like an interesting method and maybe I'll try it sometimes, but it sounds like a lot of preparation for someone who needs to swallow as much as I do to get a good effect.

Warm but not hot water works best to dissolve it as you stir, then chug it. It is so much easier than toss and wash, tastes less powdery, no choking. I put 10-15 grams in a half full bottle of warm water, shake it, then drink. It's so easy and portable. No one ever listens to me about this method though...

Hmmm, I may try out your method and Morphine-Dreams.

I am kind of stuck in my way of doing it because usually it isn't that hard but it DOES take like 10-15 mins of swallowing powder and is time consuming and causes temporary bloating.

Your method sounds interesting though and even if one way works there are often better methods so I am pretty sure I will get around to trying this one eventually.

Not sure about Morphine-Dreams method of forming pills though with such large amounts as I use.

Everyone is different, I wish I could deal with the dry powder, but I just choke and gag every time. If you can do it, more power to you!

The "pills" are kind of annoying in that you have to swallow a lot of them, or really big ones. I find it to be a lot easier and better than downing a bunch of 00 capsules though, which is what I was doing before. I've done it with 20g before which I can't even imagine doing with gel caps. It feels more like swallowing food to me than swallowing large pills.

I do like the warm water method that alexvolume mentioned too, it definitely helps, but I still dislike the taste of kratom enough that I'd rather toss and wash. That's just me though, I'm sort of picky to begin with.

Merged the kratom as an alcohol replacement thread into the kratom megathread. If everyone could utilize the megathreads a bit more it would make things a lot easier/more organized. Not trying to bitch, I felt this was the best thing to do with this thread though. I could have sent it to BDD, but it will receive more responses in OD, so I merged it.

Regarding the kava:
From Wikipedia

So I wouldn't use it too often, because of the possible hepatotoxicity.

Yeah, kava is not something to indulge often. Not to mention, it tastes HORRIBLE!!! Ugh! You will get to a point where you either vomit or think about vomiting when you drink it. Also, I had a bad reaction where my face turned red after drinking it so there was definitely a toxic reaction. I looked closely at my face and there were little red dots all over. Went away in a day or two, but it looks bad.

There is a way to prepare kava in order to get the most out of it. You need to do your research and get quality root powder to make a strong drink. You also have to buy this lil' mesh bag thing to put the powder in and squeeze it in a bowl of water multiple times to get all the goods out. I haven't done it in a LONG time, but do research on the process of making it. You won't feel anything from extracts and crappy shortcuts. You have to do it right.

One thing I remember is drinking kava, then taking benzos was pure bliss. The kava made the benzos strong as hell. Probably not recommended, but that's what I did sometimes.

Some real interesting comments here, I think I will buy whatever is going to be banned asap and refer here for rules about mixing things up, then buy and try the 5-htp and whatever else crops up that does not get banned.

My White Vein Sumatra arrived today so left it till late, about 7pm, then T&W'd 5g to see if it might work better than the 1g every 2 hours.

There was a difference, 2 actually. Firstly I was anxious and grumpy till 7 instead of my usual 4pm, and second I don't think I will need to redose, which saves on the washing up I guess.

This Sumatran even at that dose does not feel as euphoric as my last purchase of White Sumatran, so it is all really up in the air as to batch quality etc I guess.

Still, it's keeping me off the beer and that is all I ask.

Thanks.

Edit :

Thanks for merging my thread here, I think it will help. R.

Last edited:
Yeah, kava is not something to indulge often. Not to mention, it tastes HORRIBLE!!! Ugh! You will get to a point where you either vomit or think about vomiting when you drink it. Also, I had a bad reaction where my face turned red after drinking it so there was definitely a toxic reaction. I looked closely at my face and there were little red dots all over. Went away in a day or two, but it looks bad.

There is a way to prepare kava in order to get the most out of it. You need to do your research and get quality root powder to make a strong drink. You also have to buy this lil' mesh bag thing to put the powder in and squeeze it in a bowl of water multiple times to get all the goods out. I haven't done it in a LONG time, but do research on the process of making it. You won't feel anything from extracts and crappy shortcuts. You have to do it right.

One thing I remember is drinking kava, then taking benzos was pure bliss. The kava made the benzos strong as hell. Probably not recommended, but that's what I did sometimes.

When the EU placed restrictions on kava, a lot of research was poured into determining whether kava really has hepatoxic effects. On its own, it poses almost no danger. It can raise liver enzyme levels with long term use, but it poses virtually no danger unless used in combination with other drugs. Even individuals with chronic, heavy use did suffer from significant liver problems. The dangers of using kava are probably comparable to marijuana--with respect to each drug on its own.

Also, I truly do not understand why anyone would spend 15 minutes washing down dry powder from their lip. You could take that same amount, mix it in with a glass of warm water, and chug it in 10 seconds. Or you could sip it from a cup of tea.

To each their own I suppose

^The taste doesn't bother me at all anymore. It used to make me gag but not anymore. Also, as a recovering alcoholic I'm really good at chugging 12+ oz of liquid at a time:) It takes only a few seconds to dose, you don't get the dry mouth from powder, and I have experience(reason to believe) that toss n wash made my breath bitter/smell bad.

I've tried several methods for ingesting kratom and have found that using a water bottle works best for me. I add a 1/4 cup of water, then the powder, then more water. If want it for the day, then I will add multiple doses (3 tbsp) and fill the whole thing with water (16oz). Just shake it thoroughly before you drink it, and it should be fine. It doesn't taste great but you don't have to worry about choking on the powder. Sometime I add asornic acid powder to potentiate it (1/4 tsp). That makes it taste more bitter, but reply kicks it up. I don't do it often as I'm not trying to catch a buzz. As a recovering alcoholic, I can chug a decent amount before I even taste anything, and the water bottles convenient to carry with you.

What I've been doing more recently is boiling the tea down into a resin, which you can then carry around easily and either swallow a little ball of it like a pill, or dissolve it in boiling water and have instant tea. The only downside to this, is that by making the tea in general, I am 100% positive I'm wasting a large amount of the kratom (I base this on the fact that when I drink tea, I'll usually use 28g for 2 cups, but when I do T&W, taking above 4 grams either is pointless (no more positive effects) or it makes me sick/dizzy/shaky. The only reason I even bother with the tea or the home-made 'resin' is because it's convenient, and it's way faster hitting (with the tea/resin I feel effects literally within a few minutes, as opposed to 20-30 minutes for T&W).

Also, I was wondering if anyone else who boiled there tea down was able to come up with a product that was more than a 3x extract? I've followed all these simple online TEKS that claim that your yield should be about 6x, but I've never reduced the volume by more then 3x the original weight. There must be a way to do this (I would think at least)? Also, can anyone attest to an extraction method that isn't as wasteful? I've tried straining the kratom and straining it up to 4-5x, and it didn't seem to make any difference. It would be nice if I could find a way to reduce the volume without wasting so much.

And one more question, I hear that there are certain alkaloids in kratom that are opiate antagonists, and this is one theory as to the 'ceiling effect'. I've also heard that the amounts of antagonists compared to agonists is basically negligible, and that the reason for the 'ceiling' is more of a volumetric issue. When it comes to T&W the latter definitely seems to be true, as I don't really notice much of a difference between dosing 2g or 6, and really any higher just makes me feel shitty. I'm not really trying to find a way to get around the ceiling, I just want to know if there really is one and how it works so I can dose more efficiently.

Hi paingang, is kratom still going to be legal in the US?

I believe Kratom is legal in US or better saying 'uncontrolled' except in Vermont due to a new designer chemical which included some part of an active alkaloids found in Kratom and in Indiana as from 2012.

I believe the 5th state just banned it ..... And heard usfda has their nose on it , so who knows - if I see a fed. Vote coming up I'm ordering a kilo ....... Or 5

I believe Kratom is legal in US or better saying 'uncontrolled' except in Vermont due to a new designer chemical which included some part of an active alkaloids found in Kratom and in Indiana as from 2012.
Thanks Erik! Interesting news about Vermont!
I believe the 5th state just banned it ..... And heard usfda has their nose on it , so who knows - if I see a fed. Vote coming up I'm ordering a kilo ....... Or 5
Me too. And then I will taper down and off at a reasonable pace :) I have noticed its WDs are not as brutal as morphine for example.

I'm not too worried if kratom gets banned where I'm from. It's useless to me lately. Doing too much etizolam and c-lam raised my tolerance too high, I feel nothing at all from kratom. I do hope it doesn't get banned though. Maybe it could still be useful for period cramps or headaches, etc. Just not for getting high anymore.

Help me lower my daily kratom dose with loperamide or SOS. Maybe CT?

Hey guys, I want to be able to take kratom once a day before I go to work. I'm currently dosing 40+ grams a day. Example: I wake up about 9 a.m. take 10-13 grams, take 10-13 grams around 4 pm, then take 10-11 grams around 9 pm. Plus or minus a bit. I've been going like this for almost a year.

This is too much, too often, and too costly. I still get good effects, butI want to be able to use kratom once a day again before work. I realize that my habit could still get out of hand again, but I want to give recreational usage a shot instead just eating it constantly to stave off withdrawals. I take my next dose before I start WD'ing, I could probably wait more time to dose. Approx. 12 hours is the max I will go while I sleep.

I have thought about detoxing from kratom with loperamide for maybe 3 days just to get over the initial shittyness of withdrawals. I need to refine and improve my plan. I would wake up around 8 am and instead of taking kratom, take maybe 16 mg of loperamide instead.

How long would the lope last and when would I need to dose again? What would be a reasonable amount of lope to take so I can go to work and not feel so shitty? I am aware that loperamide is unhealthy in high doses and I don't want any health problems from it, I thought it might be ok to use it for maybe 3 days or so? I just want to get my kratom tolerance down so I can enjoy it more. Maybe I should just buy a bunch of Start Over Stem and mix it in with my regular kratom?

I need some suggestions on how to reduce my tolerance so I can resume using in a sane fashion. I am open to any and all advice from my BL comrades. Thanks!

Last edited:
This isn't what you're going to want to hear, but it might be a while before you can go back to using kratom recreationally. If you only wait 3 days, using kratom again will very likely bring some withdrawal symtoms back. In my experience, you have to wait a month at the very least to comfortably use again. But as far as coming off of it, I guess low doses of lope are ok, but I tried to use low dose lope as a taper drug and it seemed to just put the wds off, when I tried to stop the lope they came back at full force. I think just tapering the kratom would be a better option. If you can get a few days worth of hydrocodone, I found that to be a great taper drug as well because in my experience it has very minimal wds, especially if used for only a few days. I used it to come off of poppy tea and it definitely made it a much easier experience. Whatever you choose to do, good luck!

DUDE, word of warning -keep using the kratom and just taper off of that. Lopermide should only be used in complete dire straits to avoid a Cold turkey Withdrawal. It stops your withdrawals for hours while stopping your shitting for weeks. Take 3 stool softeners and a stimulant laxative for 2 days inn a row and then stop for a day or 2 and then take for 2 days in a row again.

-It really throws off my GI track for a good week after cessation.

Looks like i will need to pick 3 or 4 of the BEST STRAINS and buy in bulk pounds at a time then vacuum seal in the next few weeks to be safe lol Complete BULL, they will ban this then legallize it once the government can control it like what they did with weed....ugh

Any idea how long it would stay good in vacuum seal? I go through around a kilo every 3-4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.