• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just taper the kratom until you get to where you want to be at. Keep your morning dose the same then on the second dose reduce it by 2-4 grams or whatever that ever keeps you somewhat comfortable, stay at this amount for you nighttime dose. In a couple days make another cut.

If you need to maybe add in the recommended dose of loperamide.

If you need to maybe add in the recommended dose of loperamide.

Don't take any lopermide ubless you have diarrhea, which you will not with kratom. if you run completely out of kratom and are having an emergency, then and only then reach for lopermide.

Odd you mention that because Kratom and Tramadol feel almost identical to me, tramadol a little more warm feeling and longer lasting though.
But if i was given a blind equipotent dose of each, not sure if i could tell the difference.
I think it does have serotonin activity. Not sure which metabolite would have it but i think that is why it mixes so well with etizolam (because that has a certain effect on serotonin too if im not mistaken).
I always say that etizolam is to benzos as to what tramadol is to opiates (i think i worded that right).

About the fiber thing, i dont see how people get constipated from kratom. 1 cuz of the fiber and 2 because it seems to be more stimulant like than the opiods that block you up.
I find im more "regular" with my BM's while taking kratom.

I was just wondering like vitamins or carbs stuff like that. I guess we wont really be able to figure it out tho cuz it's not tested for that cuz it's "not for human consumption" lol.

-HOOD

Got nothing from kratom tea tried everyway I read up about, just tasted like nice tea :-(
Now this sounds like a lot but it's only a recipe for me
20mgs amitriptyline
200mgs tramadol
Using, Cwe 10x500/30mg=300mgs or close of codeine phosphate

Please understand- to me this is tried tested and (slightly) safe for me
It gives me a good nod off it is funny when you record yourself tripping almost

Got nothing from kratom tea tried everyway I read up about, just tasted like nice tea :-(
20mgs amitriptyline
200mgs tramadol

Also
50mgs of promethizine to stop antihistamines

Don't take any lopermide ubless you have diarrhea, which you will not with kratom. if you run completely out of kratom and are having an emergency, then and only then reach for lopermide.

I believe you could also use Lyrica during withdrawals.

20mgs amitriptyline
200mgs tramadol

It tasted like nice tea? Man that shit tastes like an elephant took a diearhea in my mouth.

I have. Not near as nasty as kratom. In fact, I think the only thing more disgusting than kratom would be eating eating Rosie O'Donnells snizz after a 5 day shower hiatus.

You just made me shoot coffee out of my nose - I lol' for real.

Best Mix of Kratom for most euphoria?

What do u guys think is THE best 2 strains to mix together to get the very maximum euphoria with a tiny bit of energy with it but if there is a combo that is way better that is sedating tell me because I'm gonna be order some more soon and I'm trying to get the best time possible

Also include dosages for both I really don't have a tolerance and if I do it's like a 1 on a scale of 0-100 so yeah for the most part starter doses

Thanks for all the awnsers appreciate ya

Last edited:
Yeah, I got you. I'll move this into the kratom megathread so it can remain in OD.

I got good results from indo and Bali, there are the cheapest so that's also a plus. Really the best euphoria for me was Bali alone and it had the best sedating properties of all the strains I've tried, which isn't very many to be honest, but Bali is definitely the best bang for your buck.

I keep seeing half-life of kratom as given by people as too low, it is ~24 hrs.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4425236/

Ten male subjects completed the study without adverse reactions. The median duration of abuse was 1.75 years. We analyzed one subject separately due to the abnormal behavior of blood concentration. From data of nine subjects, the pharmacokinetic parameters established were time to reach the maximum plasma concentration (0.83±0.35 hour), terminal half-life (23.24±16.07 hours),

Following this thread with interest, especially the best mix question posted by Alian47.

I first got Sumatra White Vein Kratom and thought it great for mood lift, but only got a little and next bought Premium Bali Kratom which, by reading through my comments, I recall made me a little 'jittery'. So I went back to what is called Sumatra White Kratom from another place and all it gives me is stimulation and a feeling of being on edge, no mood lift.

(Note 1st was Sumatra White Vein Kratom and third was Sumatra White Kratom) So is there a difference between these two as one states Vein and the other does not?

I'm looking for mood lift whilst quitting the booze but not getting the mood lift even though it is working in keeping me off the drink.

I have tomorrow got a small amount of both Thai Maeng Da and Malay Maeng Da arriving, hoping that one or a mixture of both give the mood lift I'm looking for.

Any advise, I am able to place only one more order before the ban and hope to get it right. Just mood lift and calming down.

Hope I'm ok asking this.

R.

Status
Not open for further replies.