• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Knockin' boots! v. When wuz the last time you did the funky monkey?

Last night before bed. I made him dinner and he made me into dessert. We slept in each other's arms at my place. This morning he and I took the train to my appointment and his school, both were cancelled due to a power outage. :X So we went back to my place and kept warm through slow, deep, squishy lovemaking.

4 years ago, pounded some chick in.
2 years go on 11-11-11 had vampire make out stuff and got my dick chewed the fuck up... but i came.

About 3 hours ago, continuing 3 solid days of the best sex I've had. 3 days without cumming once myself, and no sign that it's going to stop anytime soon =D

Last night with my girlfriend. Our sex life has really gone into overdrive the past couple months. We always had great sex, but now the bar just got raised, and we're having amazing sex literally every time. Trying new things, just getting really into it, etc. It's been fantastic.

Interesting story. 12 years ago, way back in high school, I hooked up with this girl. It was the first true hookup of my life (first events that led past kissing). It was also her first of such. We hung out for a month or so, and then abruptly stopped communicating. Anyway, after having not seen her for years and years and years, we started talking a few weeks back. And she impulsively planned a weekend trip to come visit me. So we spent pretty much the entire weekend in her hotel room reliving old times. The only negative is that the intimacy really wasn't that good. :\ But the concept of it all was awesome!

in the middle of last night... awesome... our relationship is so fucked up thugh

RedLeader, that sounds fun!! :)

Ahh for me, it was on the weekend. My boyfriend is out of the country for the week. Friday will be fun :D

More than two months ago, damn it.

I've been busy to the point of having to be anti-social and reclusive, so that may have a lot to do with, but frustrating nonetheless. Especially since the last time was a weekend-long MDMA and sex party.

Last night. Having sex in your parents house after not living here for many years is always a trip (and sort of a sneaky treat).

About twelve hours ago. Early on in the relationship. In other words, we still fuck every night.

Slante.

2007. I was able to meet a girl online that didn't mind that I had become disabled, and I happened to be able at that time to afford to travel to where she was. We ended up having a short-term relationship.

Must have had sex 8 times in the past 3 days.

We had a bit of an issue with one of the condoms, so she bought the morning after pill just to be absolutely positive. I was joking with her that I was turned on by the way that she seductively swallowed the pill, which actually did lead us back to her hotel room for another round five minutes after she took the pill.

But ya, burned her with candles, cut her and consumed her blood. She got her ass licked for the first time in her 26 years, which caused her unprecedented moans of pleasure.

Last edited:
Last week. With my x-gf/again gf.

We hadn't talked in a month, and hadn't fucked in two.

I went to her apartment, after reconnecting, expecting nothing. I played it cool, sat on a separate couch, kept my distance. She caved and jumped on the couch, demanding a hug. We hugged for a good 10 minutes, talking into each other's ear; sensually, playfully.

Eventually the conversation moved to her bedroom, and we cuddled whilst talking. It turned into tickling, and before long I was on top of her, pinning her arms to the bed with my face inches from hers. She leaned in, faking an attack, and bit my neck and ear. I lost it, and reciprocated. I ripped up her shirt (she had no bra on, conveniently), and sucked on her nipples (she loves that shit).

Soon enough, her vagina was in my mouth, I made her cum quickly, then she was begging for my penis. I gave it to her, and, not accustomed to the warm, tight hole that is her vagina, I was on the verge of coming in no time.

And then she started crying.

Tears of joy.

And then I came. All over her stomach.

We embraced, both sandwiching my cum betwixt our stomachs. Tears of joy. Waves of sweet, sweet orgasm euphoria.

Satiated.

For now...