• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Knockin' boots! v. When wuz the last time you did the funky monkey?

My chic and I have been fighting recently.. and that means we have a lot of angry sex, which is the best kind. %)

If I could have a signature....

3 minutes is being generous. He's a gentleman, though. We've hung out nonsexually several times since then and we laugh about what happened. So, same answer as last time.

(Good to see you back around, btw!)

3 minutes is being generous. He's a gentleman, though. We've hung out nonsexually several times since then and we laugh about what happened. So, same answer as last time.

(Good to see you back around, btw!)

3 minute wonder I say. Good to see you too lady! Been awhile since I've been round these parts but good to be back ;)

i didn't the nasty last night i just asked her if she wanted to fuck and off we went

Late last night with the new-ish boyfriend. (Not the minute man.)

Flings are fun, but getting to know a new partner in the context of a quickly developing, very sweet monogamous relationship is a better fit for me. There's definitely no lack of passion and communication. We went for a nice dinner, watched a movie and then the snuggling led to much more. The chemistry is unbelievable. I've only been this comfortable once, and that was with a very longterm boyfriend. I wasn't as comfortable with my body then as I am now.

This morning before getting out of bed and again in the shower, great way to wake up, so glad my woman is a morning person ^-^

I guess ill preface with an ASL 21/m/USA.

i wish i was joking when i said july 12th, 2007.