• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Knockin' boots! v. When wuz the last time you did the funky monkey?

Yesterday... had sex three times or was it four?
One session was past midnight so I guess technically today.
I missed him <3

Yesterday morning around 9am...15 minute quickie. She came over on her way to work. I had been expecting her, and left the door cracked. She walked in, closed the door, took her clothes off and said you have 15 minutes. She climbed on top and rode me to orgasm. I love a quickie in the morning, its a great way to start off the day for sure.

Last night, finally broke a streak that lasted quite a while. We had a baby this summer and I have only tried once before now. This time was much better, but we need a little more work.

2 nights ago... a threesome with a previous lover and his current girlfriend. He's been interested in organising a three-way for some time, but he wasn't sure she would be up for it so I joined them for a bottle of wine with a "see what happens" agenda. Man... she was gorgeous, sensual and very keen - we're both bi but haven't been with many girls and we were very into each other, he got plenty of action as well. Still shivering while thinking about kissing her while we took turns sucking him... At some point I remember telling her "X has good taste in women" ;) very intense!

Yesterday, she got a call at 5am and given the morning off from work, everytime this happens she is so excited that we wind up fucking. This was really good sex too. Similar time we did this she got pregnant with our son. Wore a condom this time.

3 and a half months :\ just haven't been able to build up the motivation to try to get laid, or even to get a date for that matter.

After recycled ex and I broke up in late August, I was abstinent. I had fooled around/flirted but nothing below the waist. People's perceptions of my sexuality are a little over the top.

That changed last night, and it was naughty. One of my male friends and I had been flirting. He is literally the boy next door (well, neighboring building). Usually we get together to get high/watch movies/play games/talk shit. I always thought he thought I was one of the guys. Turns out that isn't so. He started talking about his next door neighbors and their loud sex. I made a smart-assed remark about how he should invite a girlfriend over to outdo them. That led to him playfully touching my hip and kissing my cheek, and then clothes started coming off. We of course had the safety talk, went back to my place to get a condom and then we went at it for a full 3 minutes. :D He hadn't been with a woman in 3 years - and he's a good looking guy my age (33) with a good job, car, and awesome personality.

He was embarrassed he didn't last very long. I laughed it off and told him he could properly take care of me later this week :) Might be the ideal FWB situation. The old nosy dudes in the building have been bugging us to get together. We agreed that whatever we have/don't have relationship-wise, that we won't fuck up our friendship. It was very playful and fun. :)

Yay for broken streaks!

After recycled ex and I broke up in late August, I was abstinent. I had fooled around/flirted but nothing below the waist. People's perceptions of my sexuality are a little over the top.

That changed last night, and it was naughty. One of my male friends and I had been flirting. He is literally the boy next door (well, neighboring building). Usually we get together to get high/watch movies/play games/talk shit. I always thought he thought I was one of the guys. Turns out that isn't so. He started talking about his next door neighbors and their loud sex. I made a smart-assed remark about how he should invite a girlfriend over to outdo them. That led to him playfully touching my hip and kissing my cheek, and then clothes started coming off. We of course had the safety talk, went back to my place to get a condom and then we went at it for a full 3 minutes. :D He hadn't been with a woman in 3 years - and he's a good looking guy my age (33) with a good job, car, and awesome personality.

He was embarrassed he didn't last very long. I laughed it off and told him he could properly take care of me later this week :) Might be the ideal FWB situation. The old nosy dudes in the building have been bugging us to get together. We agreed that whatever we have/don't have relationship-wise, that we won't fuck up our friendship. It was very playful and fun. :)

Yay for broken streaks!

omgolly posa, i just spat my coffee all over my monitor :D

...kytnism...:|

omgolly posa, i just spat my coffee all over my monitor :D

...kytnism...:|

:D

I had to confess it somewhere. ;)

He's a great friend, now an especially great one. I hope he's not too embarrassed about the 3-minute thing. It's a common problem, especially with a new partner. I don't think any less of him for it. It was fun. My only regret is that we didn't get to wake up his obnoxious neighbors with our own good times.

It was about a week ago. Im a little older than most of you on blue light - im going through menopause and my drive is way down. My husband isn't very understanding about it either.

I broke things off with my FWB last August when he started to get too clingy/attached. Didn't end favorably since we don't talk anymore. He just wanted more of me than I was willing to give. When I went on subs I lost all sex drive or interest in men. Been off a month so... things are getting back to normal and I'm thinking of opening up for business, so to speak :)

Went to a fetish party last night with my FWB, we ended up in the couple's room, sat next to a couple who were with another girl, the two girls were making out and then I went down on my guy for a bit, stopped and asked the girls if they might be interested in a taste ;) one of them did, with her bf watching... I could see my guy getting so turned on, getting sucked like that while watching the different people in the room having all sorts of sex (mostly young and cute men/women, too!)... I then went back down and made him come, the other guy had sex with his girl while she went down on the other girl and we watched, man it was hot. So much so I ended up giving him another bj to completion before we left, and he gave me head as well... he rarely comes from bjs so I felt pleased with myself :) when we got to bed (7am I think) we fucked for ages but he didn't come again - I woke up a few hours later with an erection poking against my back and took advantage of this until we both came really hard together. Yuuum! :)

Had an amazing session this past weekend.. that really was phenomenal<3

Last edited: