• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Knockin' boots! v. When wuz the last time you did the funky monkey?

its been a few weeks... in my position, anonymous sex is easy to find, but i try to avoid the craigslist personals these days lol :)

Recycled ex (the nice one, not the bad one) was feeling a little squishy yesterday, so he started playing with my hair and I absolutely melted. Sometimes I think we might even get back together now that we're both free. We certainly have no problems in the bedroom. It just feels so natural and right. I dunno.

Going on 2 weeks. After it's been a while, you feel like you don't miss it, but then after you have it after a prolonged abstinence, it's like you can't get enough of it, and 2 weeks is way too long for me dammit.

Last night. Was a spur of the moment thing after he got out of class in my car. I drenched the both of us and the entire backseat of my car. Thank goodness I have leather and could take a towel to it, but time to go to the car wash :)

Yesterday. I had a terrible migraine, so I rolled over on my side so he could spoon behind me and I wouldn't have to move around. It rocked.helpedmy head pain, too.

Few days ago. I've figured out a way to really torment her as I go down on her. Multiple fingers action. Finally when I got on top she only needed a couple of mins until she was moaning and squirting. And that was just on weed.

Oh man, was hanging out tonight with this gorgeous chick who friend-zoned me ages ago. Anyway, she's trying to stop IVing her heroin, and in the spirit of harm-reduction, I taught her what's up with rectal administration. I thought she was just going to take notes and then excuse herself to the toilet, but no! Before I knew it, I had an asshole right up in my business. In the spirit of harm-reduction, I showed her how it's done and put those drugs into her anal cavity. Gotta love those days when you unexpectedly come to know what your cute female friend's asshole looks like (in the spirit of harm-reduction, of course)! I could now pick it out of a lineup :D

Two nights ago when I was high (weed). Felt like a very dirty, happy dream.

Oh man, was hanging out tonight with this gorgeous chick who friend-zoned me ages ago. Anyway, she's trying to stop IVing her heroin, and in the spirit of harm-reduction, I taught her what's up with rectal administration. I thought she was just going to take notes and then excuse herself to the toilet, but no! Before I knew it, I had an asshole right up in my business. In the spirit of harm-reduction, I showed her how it's done and put those drugs into her anal cavity. Gotta love those days when you unexpectedly come to know what your cute female friend's asshole looks like (in the spirit of harm-reduction, of course)! I could now pick it out of a lineup :D

I ROFL'd. This is a good story, in the spirit of harm reduction of course.

Like 5 or 6 am. After a drama filled day(my fault...I'm a douche), followed by the most unexpected, breath taking, romantic act from Ms.Gallium, we went back to our room, and we started kissing and petting each other. She got out her Wartenberg wheel, and ran it along me a bit, then I ran over chest, along her calves, and on the soles of her feet. Then I went down on her for ~45~ mins (mmm. I love doing that, esp with her, she's fucking delicious, and I LOVE how she is both dominant about with telling me what to do, and holding my face into her with her hands or her legs, yet still so loving and pets me and looks deep in my eyes) Then like she says she wants to bang, so I take the ball toy thingy out of her vagoo, put it in my mouth for a second to get some of her secretions, and then we go for it, I use my hand and help climax, she rests for a moment on my chest (we always do it with her on top) and we start again, and she climaxes a second time. (I didn't lol, I'll whack off later) then we cuddle and kiss and fall asleep.

<3

Good time today. My fingers and tongue got her going. She begged for my dick this time!