• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Tolerance & Addiction

does anyone else get it where your vision is distorted on the side of where ever you look and sometimes I jump out my skin because I see something in the corner of my eye and then realise nothing is there.
Anyone relate to me?

Been using K flatout (go through 12.5gs a week) every weekend sometimes everyday for nearly a year.

Ketamine Question

I'm going to be buying some ketamine soon, and I have a question about tolerance. I used the search function but I couldn't find an exact answer.
Anyways I was wondering if I do a bit of ketamine tomorrow (friday) night, maybe 50-100 mg, how much would I have to do the following day, or maybe the day after that (saturday or sunday) to get the same effects?

You can do the same amount and achieve the same effects.

Its from prolonged (ab)use that ketamine tolerance rise (and never really fades.)

I must admit that i quickly developed sort of an psychological addiction to ketamine. I had it under control, but i was kind of obsessed with it and spent hours every day reading about ketamine, and trying to get new suppliers. Then i smoked DMT while on it, and my interest in K just flew out the window. It just so obvious that k is so inferior. The DMT took control completely, but the ketamine was still there, but just doing wonders for the DMT, making it better. My viewpoint now is that taking K on its own its just a waste of time and money and possibly very dangerous if you have a psychonaut personality. If if find some more K i will save it for use in conjunction with "real" psychedelics.

I've been really bad again lately. I stopped snorting k, but moved to IM shots. I feel like I'm going to die sometimes from it yet I keep doing it. It's a horrible feeling.

I'm currently pissing out strands of protein or ketamine....or parts of my bladder from a few weeks ago when I was sniffing. It would scare you to see the amount of whatever it is in my urine. My blood pressure is 140/90. My heart rate is usually over 100bpm constant. I feel my heart pump against my chest when put my hand to it. I don't know if that's normal, but I can feel it pulsate......I feel that it's very enlarged. Is that possible? Does ketamine cause an enlarged heart? I've also been bad with reusing syringes. I worry about endocarditis, or any other infection. I will do probably 15-30 shots a day.........

I piss every 5 minutes whenever I have liquids in me. I feel like I have pissed out my bladder. I am a fuck up, I've abused this for far too long and I need to change. I feel that I will die if I keep using. It's almost gone, and there will be no more left ever. I feel that will save my life if I haven't fucked myself to no return already.

I'm very worried about myself.

I hate ketamine. I can't wait until it's all gone

proper HATE/RESPECT/LOVE KETAMINE!! me... i have been a jigsaw, the handle of a tea cup .. am i made of many things ? the acid house sizzler dubstep dodger its a VERY naughty drug when abused .. Standard..

How long does ket usualy last without redosing? (when snorting)

I don't do large amounts of ket, usualy just do a bit along with pills, but the one time i have done it on its own i noticed everything seems kinda like a dream for a while then it wears off pretty quick (usualy under an hour)

Iv never used a forum before, but found this by accident looking for a ketamine addiction support group or something. iv been using k almost everyday for a few years now. numerous hospital trips, weight lose, lookied like shit. i stopped for a while, now iv started again but no one knows. i just say im really drunk if i get caught. i dont get it, my lifes not fucked, im not looking for a shouder to cry on, just looking to talk to someone who like sending there brain to the thought provoking dream land that seems make you beleve you use more than 12% of your brain and think you have had a glimpse into split dimentions, afterlife and the future..... although we all know im just a north london 24 year old male, ill educated id say, with a 1000 yard stare and a snotty nose haha.
i hope i can maybe help someone with the same issue with some help in return if we are in the same boat. iv never done this before. thanks for reading. emails welcome [email protected]

ketamine is soo psychologically addicting ive been using it on and off for about 5 years. ive had bladder pains for 2 years now that dont go away. ive been addicted to numerous substances and k is very addicting. my girlfriend recently broke up with me because i wouldnt stop doing k everyday. she told me for months that she would leave me if i didnt stop doing it. but i continued to use it everyday, like i was soo compelled to use it everyday even with the threat of losing my girl. i would wake up and the first thing i thought of was doing k. even with bladder problems from k i havent been able to stop use. id reccomend being careful with usage with k and dont do it everyday. i wish that i had limited my usage, but now im stuck with these terrible bladder pains. the bladder pains are so bad i even got addicted to oxys because i was trying to cover the pain.

i have experienced it too

hey man whats up?
i have been a heavy ketamine user for three and half almost four years.
i actually inject ketamine only because my tolerance became so high and it was the only way i could k hole. but i too found that the more k i did the less i would remember my k holes. it would just pretty much go like this.
id do my shot/snort my line
and i hardly feel any come on ( you know the pleasant waves that slowly carry you into the k hole) and BAM id be out cold for about 10-20 mins and then wake up with no recloection of my k hole. it had been pretty much like i fell asleep for that time. and i have been told that it is from exsessive ketamine use/.

I'd say that was more due to just plain ol' taking too much at once. I have a monstrous ket-tolerance. I was IVing 500mg at hourly intervals to even get a tickle at one point. But even I know that if you dose and then pass out you've overshot the hole and just plain knocked yourself out. It's a fine balancing act trying hit the hole and not overshoot it, to be sure. But it can certainly be done. You just need to adjust your doses downwards a tad - sounds like your concept of tolerance is slightly off-kilter to me. But that's just me. Happy spelunking :)

How long breaks in between dosages should prevent long term tolerance? I don't mind needing 1.5-2 times as much as the first-time-ever amount but I never want to loose the dissociative effects. Currently my use would be once every one or two weeks, waiting two weeks seems to bring down the tolerance to nearly none at all, and amounts under 100 mg nasally still make me very, very dissociated with all desired effects.

If I keep up the twice a month / once a week usage, will my tolerance remain this low or should I occasionally wait longer? I'm by no means addicted, I don't need it, waiting 7-14 days is no problem at all, and I'm scared enough of tolerance / physical problems that I won't increase dosage, I'm just wondering, will this eventually cause tolerance? Does waiting two weeks in between evenings of doing it seem to be enough?

Its been two years or atleast monthly usage, ocasionally once a week, usually twice a month or so and no significant tolerance has been noted, recovery time after a longer dose is still long, about an hour or more until I feel somewhat 'sober' again. Either way, should I slightly lower my usage if I want to keep the full benefits and effects forever?

I've only ever used nasally by the way. Also, if I dó manage to get a tolerance, how long of a break should be neccisiary to feel proper dissociative effects at regular dosages for recreative-non-bingy users?

I am curious too about ketamine/heart... from what I can tell... doing ketamine regularly starves your blood of oxygen... which starves pretty much every other organ in your body of oxygen...

If you look here:

http://lowerbloodpressurecheap.com/heart-failure

Read that... I believe that you can end up with heart failure from doing 3.5 grams of ket a day for a year+...

WHat do you guys think....

I've been really bad again lately. I stopped snorting k, but moved to IM shots. I feel like I'm going to die sometimes from it yet I keep doing it. It's a horrible feeling.

I'm currently pissing out strands of protein or ketamine....or parts of my bladder from a few weeks ago when I was sniffing. It would scare you to see the amount of whatever it is in my urine. My blood pressure is 140/90. My heart rate is usually over 100bpm constant. I feel my heart pump against my chest when put my hand to it. I don't know if that's normal, but I can feel it pulsate......I feel that it's very enlarged. Is that possible? Does ketamine cause an enlarged heart? I've also been bad with reusing syringes. I worry about endocarditis, or any other infection. I will do probably 15-30 shots a day.........

I piss every 5 minutes whenever I have liquids in me. I feel like I have pissed out my bladder. I am a fuck up, I've abused this for far too long and I need to change. I feel that I will die if I keep using. It's almost gone, and there will be no more left ever. I feel that will save my life if I haven't fucked myself to no return already.

I'm very worried about myself.

I hate ketamine. I can't wait until it's all gone

It's funny you just quoted me, as I haven't checked here in a while, then see my post about it.

I actually stopped for 7 months or more but then recently got back into it, but now stopped once again.

My tolerance would allow me to do 1.5-2g all at once. 4-5 full 1cc shots. I went through 100g in a week.

I can only imagine how completely fucked my body is. I am happy to say though I have been clean for a while again and feel amazing :)

Yeah nice thing about Ket is it is easy to quite once you notice it is causing health problems... I have currently quit for just over a week... I know thats not much but I was doing about a ball a day for over a year so... and havent really noticed the quitting to be to hard other then things are a little more boring but whatever I can live with that if its going to save my heart/kidneys/bladder....

Did you notice your heavy heart beats to go away? And how long after quitting did it take?

It's funny you just quoted me, as I haven't checked here in a while, then see my post about it.

I actually stopped for 7 months or more but then recently got back into it, but now stopped once again.

My tolerance would allow me to do 1.5-2g all at once. 4-5 full 1cc shots. I went through 100g in a week.

I can only imagine how completely fucked my body is. I am happy to say though I have been clean for a while again and feel amazing :)

The heavy heartbeats were a long time ago. They must have been caused by something with the k. I never experienced them after that post.

Quitting isn't hard at all, and I could care less about it when my friend doesn't have it. Just, when they do....then it's on. I can't not do it until it's all gone. After that it's fine and dandy. No withdrawl, no side effects just pure happiness that it's all done.

My situation is not normal so it's hard to not be in contact with it. I try to do my best to keep it away.

Be careful sniffing that much as well. I used to sniff that much and now I have a huge septal perforation. It started as small as a toothpick then went to the size of a cig before I stopped. My sinuses are completely destroyed as well. Huge gaping holes.

Yeah I think quality of the K has something to do with it as well... For the first long time was getting certain stuff and, (i never thought at the time but now i do) amazingly, never seen any blood in my nose, never stuffed up my nose, and never noticed any negative effects on bladder or heart or anything... then started getting it from somewhere else... Dose was the same so it still seemed pure, but would go to bed every night with a stuffed up nose, wake up the next day and blow my nose and there would be a little blood in with the snot. And then noticed heart symptoms like you mentioned.

So Im maybe thinking the first stuff was maybe from a medicinal grade supply, and this other stuff was black market lab stuff... Is my only guess?

Nonetheless I am happy to take a break as well...

How can a guy tell if you have done damage to your nose? Now that I have quite my nose is free and I no longer blow little bits of blood every morning... but am still curious if there has been damage?

Currently in rehab for 5 years of ketamine abuse. Advice given, few tips needed ;)

Morning all, im in rehab atm for 5 plus years of ketamine abuse. To cut a long story short ive had all the effects everyone knows about. Starting off with stomach cramps, to getting mucus in urine. Did as much as i could get hold of. Escalated over the years, felt i had it under control til lately, hit the gym blah blah and wee'd about once an hour which could deal with. Always had recovery days for bladder to function although was quite often uncomfortable... Anyway, the last 3 months running up to rehab i did it nearly every day. 2-3 grams whatever i could afford. Anyway, been in rehab almost 2 months. Have had the worst 2 months pain and uncomfort of my life. Its invoved weeing out excesive amounts of blood and mucus at first. Sometimes had a little mucus before, this time i had a handful. Followed by blood. This has passed and at the moment im going on average every 10 mins still. The doctors got me on naproxen, vesicare (previously oxybutyn) and a potassium citrate solution. I have researched and also bought some MSM from holland and barrett. Am unable to walk some mornings, have to lean over when i wee, am passing about 50ml at a time... A lot of this is related to stress and anxiety but its really hard to combat this in this situation. The rehab doctors advising me against seeing a urologist right now instead advising waiting it out for it to recover naturally, and that urologists might discomfort it more. Any advice or tips appreciated!

My advice to people, would be to get yourself to rehab. Following this 12 step program has led me to believe in a higher power. First step is realising you are powerless over drugs. If you cant afford rehab, get to your local CA meeting.

Good luck, and any help/stories appreciated x

you don't need a higher power- you just need to say no to yourself

either way that is savage. lots of people get worse with ket as once the pains start its the only thing that stops them.