• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Ketamine Subthread] Tolerance & Addiction

Binging could be said to be the process BEFORE extreme addiction. And is also an aspect of addiction, too. How often does he use ket?

:)

He used to use it every day or something relitively close to that. But that was before he got into trouble. Now it's rarer mainly because its so hard to find or get ahold of.
But when it comes around-he gets all bipolar and does what he does...and then it's gone-and then he is moody for a week maybe and then it goes back to normal. With k it's like he's a completely different person alot of the time.
He gets very stinge.

^mAYBE YOU should (excuse the caps) talk to him about it, and how it bothers you. Just ask him- Hey, when you get K you act weird and don't seem happy, should we/you be doing this anymore?

That said, ketamine seems designed for binging, I'd be helpless if i had constant supply.

Take care now :) <3

I have, and one day he'll be like "I don't wanna do this anymore" but then the next he'll be like "MMMMM K!!!!give it to me now!!!"

^Ha, we're jumping through threads here :D

Sounds like he has "issues". Ether stick it out, or hit the road- why not? :) <3

^My issue, right now, is that I HAVE TO GO TO FUCKING WORK!!!!!!!!!

:D Tis a serious issue, I don't WANT TO....:D

awe! im sorry! work blows. well sometimes. I personally, like working. Now if only this economy could stop sucking and start hiring people!

Question for anyone who can answer it for me.

Is it possible for K or lack of [after doing it for about a week] to make someone very moody-and swingy [mood-wise]?

Is it possible for K or lack of [after doing it for about a week] to make someone very moody-and swingy [mood-wise]?

Yeah absolutely. Any substance that has an effect on the brain's chemistry (particularly seretonin and dopamine, i.e. most drugs) have the potential to affect the user's mood and emotions. If your boyfriend is using/abusing ketamine for extended periods of time, and if his mood swings are correlated with that usage, then chances are it's directly related to his K use.

he is fiending not binging... I am doing same thing with ganja,I allways end with more or less material so its not that stupid,if someone saw me picking tiny bits of weed from all places possible he must think something like "what a crazy junkie" but I enjoy finding it,theres allways atleast little hit in my bong.Your boyfriend is similiar,but if he do it all the time and never get enough for even weak high... that means something is not right

Addicted to Ketamine

Well, I feel like we need a thread here to discuss ketamine addiction.

I think I've been sniffing for about 3 years, with 2 years of almost daily use. and Let's say a full year of non stop, every day sniffing.

On average I'll go through about a gram and a half on a good day, and upwards of 3.5 grams on a bad day.

I'm trying to stop but it's really hard... I"m starting to suffer from Urinary Tract Infection, my dick hurts all the time, and it fucking burns when I piss.(had these symptoms for about a year now)

I"m not the only one though... a couple of my friends are also deep into it. One of them has been addicted for the past 5 years.

Well that's it I guess, just wanted to start this thread so others could chip in their 2 cents...

We have one :)

In the big blinky blue Psychedelic Drugs Index link at the top of the forum.

In the first post of the Big & Dandy Ketamine thread you'll find a bunch of subthreads. Tolerance & Addiction is one of those threads. Other good ones to check out on the matter are "Dangers & Risks" and "Long term Side Effects".

I'm going to merge this with the Addiction thread.

Abstaining from ketamine, for me, helped reduce tolerance.

I only do it typically when I'm on other psychedelics.

ketamine is easy to get addicted to, simply because it is such a good high.

ketamine sure has tolerance. i had such high tolerance when i was sniffing everyday

that wouldnt really fit the word 'binging', more fiending.
which of both happens to me with h. heh :p

I refrain from ever taking this drug again. It seems to inhibit the kundalini when the brain is recovering after usage for quite a while. It's really not nice not being able to feel energy...

Could you please go into more detail?

I had quite a few K-holes about 4-5 years ago and have been using quite heavily now for almost 3 years - just low doses really, due to its instant delivery of perfectly escapist anxiety-reduction and freedom from depression. But I find it VERY addicting and started thinking that it actually exacerbates these conditions. Just like alcohol or opiates would... basically a cotton-wooly psychedelic fluffyfuzz experience - hell I would even use it in low doses before playing live music... feeling so "in the now" and feeling all the energy... but exactly that energy is later gone... I used to practise reiki and qi gong and I have stopped in the last year especially... the only time i can at all feel my magnetic hands is while on K. . . . off it I just feel energetically blind but tend to occasionally feel minor aches and pains wherever I might hold tension (back/neck) and not the most comfy emotions.

Time for me to give a looong break I think. I've been using it as a crutch for so long, and soon my supply will be gone and i am gonna have to grow up. I'm sick and tired of how treacherous it's been.

Finally decided to merge in this thread about fiending symptoms. Not that there is that much room for discussion, what is described just sounds like (mild) fiending, the start of addictive symptoms. Plain and simple. Nothing to do with bingeing.

Some folks on here have commented on K's sinister side and the dark imagery . . . a friend of mine is convinced there is "no love" in K at all... today I had a talk with someone who suggested that drugs like crack or meth can so dissociate you from your body on the comedown that your body (sort of vacant, not fully inhabited by one's own spirit) is vulnerable to other entities that may then attach themselves... like it could also on stuff like DMT, for instance, as some say. I wonder to what extent this "entity vulnerability" is the case for K . . . I used to think the fantastic come-up of K brought me closer to my true self as I get so eloquent and seemingly develop great insight into all sorts of connections etc but I have begun to have serious doubts about this.