• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Ketamine - is it OK to do it every day?

Ah, OK. Well the profits are no SO HUGE that vendors practice every trick in the book to rip people off.

We always got GC-MS/NMR and payment was escrow.

One Chinese group made the 4-Cl homologue of K. Only the NMR showed it wasn't K but a positional isomer... and STILL they argued the toss. NO, they couldn't explain the NMR... and suggested WE were wrong. But that was 25Kg that we did NOT buy.

That is the name of the game - avoiding rip-offs and trust me, every DAY they work out a new trick. NMR pretty much stops them all, but you have to spend £400 on doing it. I recommend it, but then I wasn't paying the £400.
Im not sure if that was directed at me brother, but I’m pretty sure I have no idea what you’re saying. Though it sure sounds like good info…

I think they all look like standard white HCL powder, yes; DNM = dark net marketplace.
Is there a way to have it tested? And what are the differences in terms of how you feel? I had a connection tell me that one version gives you more of a body high while the other one is both psychological and body euphoria. Sound right?

I honestly don’t know the difference between PCP 4-meO-PCP.

Do you have experience with both PCP (4-meO or otherwise) and ketamine? Did you enjoy em both How would you compare/contrast them? Which do you enjoy more?
I don't know the difference sadly.
@Xorkoth @fastandbulbous Any idea?

Did lots of both (Ketamine & 4-MeO-PCP)
Ketamine can feel a little "cold" compared to 4-MeO as I found the "after glow" from the 4 position PCP way more "warm" & life changing in a way but you do too much for a few days you are blown away & it takes quite some time to become fully sober again.
I personally prefer 4 position PCP to Ketamine, my favourite by far was UK legal MXE, I swear by that stuff to help with Heroin addiction, Past Trauma to people who suffer mentally, helping people who cut themselves. MXE should have been given some kind of Medical Status.

I could get easily addicted to Ketamine If it was More cheap and easily available here. I absolutely love K, i love to float in k-holes unconscious. I feel safe, loved and comfy there every time Even it was scary nd . Never have i ever feel unwelcome there.

I could get easily addicted to Ketamine If it was More cheap and easily available here. I absolutely love K, i love to float in k-holes unconscious. I feel safe, loved and comfy there every time Even it was scary nd . Never have i ever feel unwelcome there.
I did become dependant upon ketamine and it ruined a 12 year relationship with my ex. It was just that finding something that completely abolished phantom limb pain entirely, was just too amazing for me to be rational about. I regret deeply the effect it had on her (like her developing severe OCD in response to expecting to find me dead, from stumbling down the stairs, each morning).
I still chat with her and I think she understands my response to the novelty of such drugs, after three decades of untreatable pain, but she has said, more than once, "I understand it wasn't motivated by selfishness etc, but you don't need to keep apologizing", but if you are born into a Catholic family, there will always be something you will find to feel guilty about!

Yeah that’s triple what I’ve been doing. Did you snort it?

Still would love to know the difference between a-isomer & racemic. Do they feel different? How do I know which one I have?
Yeah I only ever snorted it and eat it a few times. I regret not doing it I.M. when I had an ampule of S-isomer.

Well, for a start, S isomer is about 25% more potent than racemic. But that isn’t that easy to determine even tho it’s quite a big difference as they also feel a bit different too and I think depending on what effects you concentrate on at lower dose it’s really hard to estimate it by just potency but when going to K hole it’s quite easy to figure out stuff that’s about 25% more potent.

At lower doses S feels less heavy in a sense and some find that positive and some negative. When I had my time with K I was using both S and racemic even I could have used just S so I guess it says something. And most people I know weren’t really crazy about S isomer but like me found it’s nice to be able to use both S and racemic.

Fair enough brother, drugs do hit people in different ways. But when people say “it’s not euphoric” or “it’s not empathogenic”, I can’t help but think they missed the very narrow dosage window, which for me is 50-70mg. I split the difference and go 60mg, and it pretty much hits me the same way every time. I’ve noticed absolutely no tolerance, and stopping cold turkey 5 days ago hasn’t seemed to affected me in the least.

On another note, you actually shot it IV? That took some balls friend. Even doing it IM was a big hurdle for me. Even with 27 years of heroin, methadone, & fentanyl daily, I never once used a needle. But I’m convinced it’s the only way to go with K.
Yes, I've actually enjoyed a couple of iv doses. I forgot to say that I like the (-)ketamine more than the racemic one.
There's different types of ket, but yeah I see the effect that some ppl could like. I just prefer a shot of a nice opiate or a blast of crack. That is true euphoria(rolling on MDMA too).
Ketamine is a drug i just find weird xd

Yeah I only ever snorted it and eat it a few times. I regret not doing it I.M. when I had an ampule of S-isomer.

Well, for a start, S isomer is about 25% more potent than racemic. But that isn’t that easy to determine even tho it’s quite a big difference as they also feel a bit different too and I think depending on what effects you concentrate on at lower dose it’s really hard to estimate it by just potency but when going to K hole it’s quite easy to figure out stuff that’s about 25% more potent.

At lower doses S feels less heavy in a sense and some find that positive and some negative. When I had my time with K I was using both S and racemic even I could have used just S so I guess it says something. And most people I know weren’t really crazy about S isomer but like me found it’s nice to be able to use both S and racemic.

Only 25% difference? I guess it's WHAT effects you seek.

We went mad and resolved MXE and put simply, the (S) was twice as potent as an analgesic. But that's MXE so I cannot speak for K. I CAN and will provide a stack of reference.

That's like asking if it's okay to do DXM every day (many seem to note some overlap in them) but it seems like ketamine will fuck you up physically much more while DXM will just fuck up your brain assuming you're doing extraction method. The short answer is absolutely not, and see the post about what that guy was peeing up. When I was new on this forum that guy replied to some thread of mine and I saw his signature had that thread and clicked on it... If I'd had any thoughts of even trying the shit before they were stomped flat.

Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports vol. 13 iss. 3 pp.145—152
Ketamine-Associated Bladder Dysfunction—a Review of the Literature
DOI: 10.1007/s11884-018-0476-1 a a
Misra, Soumya2018 June 05English
Identification and management of ketamine bladder
DOI: 10.18591/bjuik.0616 rep l
Chu, Peggy ;Ng, Chi-FaiBJUI Knowledge2019 May
DOI: 10.18591/bjuik.0616.v2 rep l
Ng, Chi-Fai ;Yee, Chi-Hang ;Chu, PeggyBJUI Knowledge2019 May
Urology vol. 78 iss. 3 pp.S92
MP-08.20 The “Ketamine Bladder”: An Emerging Public Health Problem?
DOI: 10.1016/j.urology.2011.07.197 a a
S. Rajpal; R. Marri; E. Green; S. Srirangam2011 SeptemberEnglish
International Journal of Surgery Case Reports vol. 8 pp.49—51
Resonance metallic ureteric stent in a case of ketamine bladder induced bilateral ureteric obstruction with one year follow up
DOI: 10.1016/j.ijscr.2015.01.008 a a
Yong, Guo Liang; Kong, Chia Yew; Ooi, Michelle Wei Xin; Lee, Eng Geap2015English
Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports vol. 11 iss. 3 pp.266—271
Ketamine-Associated Uropathy: From Presentation to Management
DOI: 10.1007/s11884-016-0380-5 a a
Yee, Chi-hang; Ma, Wai-kit; Ng, Chi-fai; Chu, Sau-kwan2016 July 23English
Case Reports vol. 2012 iss. sep26 1 pp.bcr2012006447—bcr2012006447
Ketamine bladder syndrome: an important differential diagnosis when assessing a patient with persistent lower urinary tract symptoms
DOI: 10.1136/bcr-2012-006447 a a
Srirangam, S.; Mercer, J.2012 September 30English
International Journal of Urological Nursing vol. 12 iss. 2-3 pp.76—83
Participants’ experiences of ketamine bladder syndrome: A qualitative study
DOI: 10.1111/ijun.12167 a a
Gill, Paul; Logan, Karen; John, Bev; Reynolds, Fallon; Shaw, Chris; Madden, Kim2018 JulyEnglish
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms vol. 11 iss. 2 pp.O221—O223
Vascular fibrinoid necrosis in the urinary bladder of ketamine abusers: A new finding that may provide a clue to the pathogenesis of ketamine-induced vesicopathy
DOI: 10.1111/luts.12221 a a
Chen, Yen-Chang; Jhang, Jia-Fong; Hsu, Yung-Hsiang; Kuo, Hann-Chorng2018 March 11English
Indian Journal of Urology vol. 26 iss. 3 pp.364
Commonly used intravenous anesthetics decrease bladder contractility: An in vitro study of the effects of propofol, ketamine, and midazolam on the rat bladder
DOI: 10.4103/0970-1591.70570 a a
Pampal, Arzu ;Goktas, Ozgur ;Pampal, KutlukH ;Olmez, Ercument ;Ceran, CananMedknow2010English
The Journal of Urology vol. 187 iss. 4S pp.e370—e371
908 AUGAMENTATION ENTEROCYSTOPLASTY IS EFFECTIVE IN ERADICATING BLADDER PAIN AND IMPROVING OBJECTIVE URODYNAMIC PARAMETERS FOR PATIENTS WITH END-STAGE BLADDER DYSFUNCTION IN CHRONIC KETAMINE ABUSER
DOI: 10.1016/j.juro.2012.02.1004 a a
Chung, Shiu-Dong; Wang, Chung-Cheng; Kuo, Hann-Chorng2012 AprilEnglish
Urological Science vol. 26 iss. 2 pp.S22
The prevalence of non-bladder comorbidity between patients with Interstitial Cystitis / Bladder Pain Syndrome (IC/BPS) and ketamine induced uropathy (KIU)
DOI: 10.1016/j.urols.2015.06.278 a a
Wu, Huei-Ching; Lee, Ming-Huei; Chen, Wei-Chih2015 JuneEnglish
Urological Science vol. 27 iss. 2 pp.S77
Painful bladder syndrome with secondary urinary bladder contracture and bilateral vesicoureteral reflux with hydronephroureters associated with ketamine abuse
DOI: 10.1016/j.urols.2016.05.291 a a
Huang, Ken-J Chien-Hsun; Chiu, Allen W.2016 JuneEnglish
PLoS ONE vol. 11 iss. 8 pp.e0160578
Microvascular Injury in Ketamine-Induced Bladder Dysfunction
DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0160578 a a
Lin, Chih-Chieh ;Lin, Alex Tong-Long ;Yang, An-Hang ;Chen, Kuang-Kuo ;Kim, Jayoung (editor)Public Library of Science (PLoS)2016 August 16English
Case Reports vol. 2012 iss. oct30 1 pp.bcr2012007244—bcr2012007244
Illicit ketamine and its bladder consequences: is it irreversible?
DOI: 10.1136/bcr-2012-007244 a a
Jalil, R. ;Gupta, S.BMJ2012 October 30English
Revista Brasileira de Psiquiatria vol. 41 iss. 3 pp.270—271
Reduced functional bladder capacity associated with ketamine use
DOI: 10.1590/1516-4446-2018-0314 a a
Ramos, Sergio de P. ;Zambonato, Tatiana K. ;Graziottin, Túlio M.FapUNIFESP (SciELO)2019 MaioPortuguese;English
F1000 - Post-publication peer review of the biomedical literature
Faculty of 1000 evaluation for 'Street ketamine'-associated bladder dysfunction: a report of ten cases.
DOI: 10.3410/f.1089463.544709 dataset l
Hanno, PhilipFaculty of 1000 Ltd2007 August 24
Faculty of 1000 evaluation for Ketamine-induced bladder fibrosis involves epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition mediated by transforming growth factor-β1.
DOI: 10.3410/f.727450121.793552395 dataset l
Tyagi, PradeepFaculty of 1000 Ltd2018 October 31
F1000Prime recommendation of Upregulation of neurotrophins and transforming growth factor-β expression in the bladder may lead to nerve hyperplasia and fibrosis in patients with severe ketamine-associated cystitis.
DOI: 10.3410/f.736471835.793564460 dataset l
Tyagi, PradeepFaculty of 1000 Ltd2019 August 27
Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology vol. 33 iss. 1 pp.76
Comparison between ketamine and hyoscine for the management of postoperative catheter-related bladder discomfort: A randomized controlled double-blind study
DOI: 10.4103/0970-9185.202191 a a
Salama, AtefKamelMedknow2017English
Asian Journal of Neurosurgery vol. 13 iss. 4 pp.1057
Preemptive Effect of Intraurethral Instillation of Ketamine–lidocaine Gel on Postoperative Catheter-related Bladder Discomfort after Lumbar Spine Surgery
DOI: 10.4103/ajns.ajns_314_17 a a
Amirjamshidi, Abbas ;Etezadi, Farhad ;Sajedi, Yasamin ;Khajavi, MohammadReza ;Moharari, RezaShariatMedknow2018
Oman Medical Journal vol. 34 iss. 3 pp.212—217
The Efficacy of Intraoperative Ketamine-Haloperidol for Prevention of Catheter-related Bladder Discomfort After Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery
DOI: 10.5001/omj.2019.41 a a
Khajavi, Mohammad ;, ;Kamalzadeh, Nazafarin ;Pourfakhr, Pejman ;Moharari, Reza Shariat ;Etezadi, Farhad ;[...]Oman Medical Journal2019 May 19English
Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine vol. 20 iss. 5 pp.1—1
Aldh2 gene reduces oxidative stress in the bladder by regulating the NF‑κB pathway in a mouse model of ketamine‑induced cystitis
DOI: 10.3892/etm.2020.9239 a a
Xi, Xiao Jian ;Chen, Shao Hua ;Mi, HuaSpandidos Publications2020 September 18English
Microscopy Research and Technique vol. 74 iss. 12 pp.1192—1198
Ketamine effects on the urogenital system—changes in the urinary bladder and sperm motility
DOI: 10.1002/jemt.21014 a a
Sijie Tan; W.M. Chan; Maria S.M. Wai; Lawrence K.K. Hui; Vivian W.K. Hui; Anthony E. James; L.Y. Yeung;[...]2011 May 11English
International Journal of Urology vol. 16 iss. 10 pp.826—829
Ketamine-associated bladder dysfunction
DOI: 10.1111/j.1442-2042.2009.02361.x a a
Tsung-Hsun Tsai; Tai-Lung Cha; Chang-Min Lin; Chih-Wei Tsao; Shou-Hung Tang; Feng-Pin Chuang; Sheng-Tang Wu;[...]2009 OctoberEnglish

https://libgen.li/index.php?req=ket...[]=r&topics[]=s&res=25&gmode=on&filesuns=all#

Only 25% difference? I guess it's WHAT effects you seek.

We went mad and resolved MXE and put simply, the (S) was twice as potent as an analgesic. But that's MXE so I cannot speak for K. I CAN and will provide a stack of reference.
I say it’s really hard to put exact number and at really low doses it might even seem as it’s closer to double when considering a threshold dose but as dose is increased it gets really blurry as how much exactly more potent it is and than again at hole doses I was using about 25% less for pretty much the same effects (hole from S or racemic would be next to impossible to differentiate in blind test even I feel there is some beyond dose, kinda like guessing is some candy with more mint or more pepermint)..

What insanely potentates K is GHB. I had vial with 100mg and evaporated it and didn’t even did all of it and very soon I was in anaesthetic area. I think if “tuci/pink coke” is made with R isomer and addition of GHB allows it to retain some C quality that explains small doses of it they use in Columbia and how it got so popular in land where C is cheap as it gets.

Yes, I've actually enjoyed a couple of iv doses. I forgot to say that I like the (-)ketamine more than the racemic one.
There's different types of ket, but yeah I see the effect that some ppl could like. I just prefer a shot of a nice opiate or a blast of crack. That is true euphoria(rolling on MDMA too).
Ketamine is a drug i just find weird xd
That’s why you do both my friend. I’m usually on ambient and smoked quite a bit of weed (vape) before I do my K shot. So I’m already feeling good going in. Then, when it starts to be wear off, I’d start smoking fentanyl. It seems to extent the effects a little bit.

Anyhow, I hear what you’re saying about a shot of crack or some other stimulant. That’s massive euphoria (while it lasts). Here’s the thing with K. 1 out of roughly 10 times, you get a “deluxe” trip. You can tell because everything you see has a violet haze on it. And then you feel like you’re phasing in & out of consciousness…like you’re in the Matrix or something. Those trips are as euphoric as anything, but most people who try K probably won’t get that effect.

I am curious…how did you dose when you went IV? I called a Kstamine clinic and they said they do an infusion of .5mg/kg of body weight. For me, that works out to about 35mg. Do you remember how much you did?

Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports vol. 13 iss. 3 pp.145—152
Ketamine-Associated Bladder Dysfunction—a Review of the Literature
DOI: 10.1007/s11884-018-0476-1 a a
Misra, Soumya2018 June 05English
DOI: 10.18591/bjuik.0616 rep l
Chu, Peggy ;Ng, Chi-FaiBJUI Knowledge2019 May
DOI: 10.18591/bjuik.0616.v2 rep l
Ng, Chi-Fai ;Yee, Chi-Hang ;Chu, PeggyBJUI Knowledge2019 May
Urology vol. 78 iss. 3 pp.S92
MP-08.20 The “Ketamine Bladder”: An Emerging Public Health Problem?
DOI: 10.1016/j.urology.2011.07.197 a a
S. Rajpal; R. Marri; E. Green; S. Srirangam2011 SeptemberEnglish
International Journal of Surgery Case Reports vol. 8 pp.49—51
Resonance metallic ureteric stent in a case of ketamine bladder induced bilateral ureteric obstruction with one year follow up
DOI: 10.1016/j.ijscr.2015.01.008 a a
Yong, Guo Liang; Kong, Chia Yew; Ooi, Michelle Wei Xin; Lee, Eng Geap2015English
Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports vol. 11 iss. 3 pp.266—271
Ketamine-Associated Uropathy: From Presentation to Management
DOI: 10.1007/s11884-016-0380-5 a a
Yee, Chi-hang; Ma, Wai-kit; Ng, Chi-fai; Chu, Sau-kwan2016 July 23English
Case Reports vol. 2012 iss. sep26 1 pp.bcr2012006447—bcr2012006447
Ketamine bladder syndrome: an important differential diagnosis when assessing a patient with persistent lower urinary tract symptoms
DOI: 10.1136/bcr-2012-006447 a a
Srirangam, S.; Mercer, J.2012 September 30English
International Journal of Urological Nursing vol. 12 iss. 2-3 pp.76—83
Participants’ experiences of ketamine bladder syndrome: A qualitative study
DOI: 10.1111/ijun.12167 a a
Gill, Paul; Logan, Karen; John, Bev; Reynolds, Fallon; Shaw, Chris; Madden, Kim2018 JulyEnglish
LUTS: Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms vol. 11 iss. 2 pp.O221—O223
Vascular fibrinoid necrosis in the urinary bladder of ketamine abusers: A new finding that may provide a clue to the pathogenesis of ketamine-induced vesicopathy
DOI: 10.1111/luts.12221 a a
Chen, Yen-Chang; Jhang, Jia-Fong; Hsu, Yung-Hsiang; Kuo, Hann-Chorng2018 March 11English
Indian Journal of Urology vol. 26 iss. 3 pp.364
Commonly used intravenous anesthetics decrease bladder contractility: An in vitro study of the effects of propofol, ketamine, and midazolam on the rat bladder
DOI: 10.4103/0970-1591.70570 a a
Pampal, Arzu ;Goktas, Ozgur ;Pampal, KutlukH ;Olmez, Ercument ;Ceran, CananMedknow2010English
The Journal of Urology vol. 187 iss. 4S pp.e370—e371
908 AUGAMENTATION ENTEROCYSTOPLASTY IS EFFECTIVE IN ERADICATING BLADDER PAIN AND IMPROVING OBJECTIVE URODYNAMIC PARAMETERS FOR PATIENTS WITH END-STAGE BLADDER DYSFUNCTION IN CHRONIC KETAMINE ABUSER
DOI: 10.1016/j.juro.2012.02.1004 a a
Chung, Shiu-Dong; Wang, Chung-Cheng; Kuo, Hann-Chorng2012 AprilEnglish
Urological Science vol. 26 iss. 2 pp.S22
The prevalence of non-bladder comorbidity between patients with Interstitial Cystitis / Bladder Pain Syndrome (IC/BPS) and ketamine induced uropathy (KIU)
DOI: 10.1016/j.urols.2015.06.278 a a
Wu, Huei-Ching; Lee, Ming-Huei; Chen, Wei-Chih2015 JuneEnglish
Urological Science vol. 27 iss. 2 pp.S77
Painful bladder syndrome with secondary urinary bladder contracture and bilateral vesicoureteral reflux with hydronephroureters associated with ketamine abuse
DOI: 10.1016/j.urols.2016.05.291 a a
Huang, Ken-J Chien-Hsun; Chiu, Allen W.2016 JuneEnglish
PLoS ONE vol. 11 iss. 8 pp.e0160578
Microvascular Injury in Ketamine-Induced Bladder Dysfunction
DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0160578 a a
Lin, Chih-Chieh ;Lin, Alex Tong-Long ;Yang, An-Hang ;Chen, Kuang-Kuo ;Kim, Jayoung (editor)Public Library of Science (PLoS)2016 August 16English
Case Reports vol. 2012 iss. oct30 1 pp.bcr2012007244—bcr2012007244
Illicit ketamine and its bladder consequences: is it irreversible?
DOI: 10.1136/bcr-2012-007244 a a
Jalil, R. ;Gupta, S.BMJ2012 October 30English
Revista Brasileira de Psiquiatria vol. 41 iss. 3 pp.270—271
Reduced functional bladder capacity associated with ketamine use
DOI: 10.1590/1516-4446-2018-0314 a a
Ramos, Sergio de P. ;Zambonato, Tatiana K. ;Graziottin, Túlio M.FapUNIFESP (SciELO)2019 MaioPortuguese;English
Faculty of 1000 evaluation for 'Street ketamine'-associated bladder dysfunction: a report of ten cases.
DOI: 10.3410/f.1089463.544709 dataset l
Hanno, PhilipFaculty of 1000 Ltd2007 August 24
Faculty of 1000 evaluation for Ketamine-induced bladder fibrosis involves epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition mediated by transforming growth factor-β1.
DOI: 10.3410/f.727450121.793552395 dataset l
Tyagi, PradeepFaculty of 1000 Ltd2018 October 31
F1000Prime recommendation of Upregulation of neurotrophins and transforming growth factor-β expression in the bladder may lead to nerve hyperplasia and fibrosis in patients with severe ketamine-associated cystitis.
DOI: 10.3410/f.736471835.793564460 dataset l
Tyagi, PradeepFaculty of 1000 Ltd2019 August 27
Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology vol. 33 iss. 1 pp.76
Comparison between ketamine and hyoscine for the management of postoperative catheter-related bladder discomfort: A randomized controlled double-blind study
DOI: 10.4103/0970-9185.202191 a a
Salama, AtefKamelMedknow2017English
Asian Journal of Neurosurgery vol. 13 iss. 4 pp.1057
Preemptive Effect of Intraurethral Instillation of Ketamine–lidocaine Gel on Postoperative Catheter-related Bladder Discomfort after Lumbar Spine Surgery
DOI: 10.4103/ajns.ajns_314_17 a a
Amirjamshidi, Abbas ;Etezadi, Farhad ;Sajedi, Yasamin ;Khajavi, MohammadReza ;Moharari, RezaShariatMedknow2018
Oman Medical Journal vol. 34 iss. 3 pp.212—217
The Efficacy of Intraoperative Ketamine-Haloperidol for Prevention of Catheter-related Bladder Discomfort After Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Surgery
DOI: 10.5001/omj.2019.41 a a
Khajavi, Mohammad ;, ;Kamalzadeh, Nazafarin ;Pourfakhr, Pejman ;Moharari, Reza Shariat ;Etezadi, Farhad ;[...]Oman Medical Journal2019 May 19English
Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine vol. 20 iss. 5 pp.1—1
Aldh2 gene reduces oxidative stress in the bladder by regulating the NF‑κB pathway in a mouse model of ketamine‑induced cystitis
DOI: 10.3892/etm.2020.9239 a a
Xi, Xiao Jian ;Chen, Shao Hua ;Mi, HuaSpandidos Publications2020 September 18English
Microscopy Research and Technique vol. 74 iss. 12 pp.1192—1198
Ketamine effects on the urogenital system—changes in the urinary bladder and sperm motility
DOI: 10.1002/jemt.21014 a a
Sijie Tan; W.M. Chan; Maria S.M. Wai; Lawrence K.K. Hui; Vivian W.K. Hui; Anthony E. James; L.Y. Yeung;[...]2011 May 11English
International Journal of Urology vol. 16 iss. 10 pp.826—829
Ketamine-associated bladder dysfunction
DOI: 10.1111/j.1442-2042.2009.02361.x a a
Tsung-Hsun Tsai; Tai-Lung Cha; Chang-Min Lin; Chih-Wei Tsao; Shou-Hung Tang; Feng-Pin Chuang; Sheng-Tang Wu;[...]2009 OctoberEnglish
https://libgen.li/index.php?req=ketamine+bladder&columns[]=t&columns[]=a&columns[]=s&columns[]=y&columns[]=p&columns[]=i&objects[]=f&objects[]=e&objects[]=s&objects[]=a&objects[]=p&objects[]=w&topics[]=l&topics[]=c&topics[]=f&topics[]=a&topics[]=m&topics[]=r&topics[]=s&res=25&gmode=on&filesuns=all#
That’s an awesome resource. Thanks for posting it.

I’ve been smoking weed daily for about 15 years now. I know it’s anecdotal, but my memory is a shell if what it once was. When you’re high on weed, your short term memory is GONE. With THC’s absurdly long half life, why would anyone think the memory loss wouldn’t become permanent?

i smoked all through school and did great and went to work after a few rips every morning for probably 20 years

yea there were things i wasn't on point about sometimes - but i still made it into work everyday easily - it didn't have a poor effect on my life like everything else out there if you were to do everyday

so yea - i still stand by my statement - weed is the only drug you can really get away with doing everyday

that's it

and ive only ever snorted K

and the friends i had that did it often would snort huge lines that would've left me in a coma - so you get quite a tolerance to it - which isn't good either

i smoked all through school and did great and went to work after a few rips every morning for probably 20 years

yea there were things i wasn't on point about sometimes - but i still made it into work everyday easily - it didn't have a poor effect on my life like everything else out there if you were to do everyday

so yea - i still stand by my statement - weed is the only drug you can really get away with doing everyday

that's it
Everything you said there is true for me as well. I’d go to word fucked up on weed AND hardcore opiates. Because I smoked the opiates vs shooting it, it never affected my work performance. Matter of fact I graduated at the top of my department (not just my class, but all the classes) doing heroin, methadone, and weed every single day. Doesn’t mean I’m not paying a price though…no free lunches.

It just means we’re functional addicts my dude. We can party and still handle our business. Sounds great, right? Unfortunately, functional addicts have a MUCH harder time getting clean because we don’t have the consequences others do. We never hit “rock bottom”.

I’ve been clean from fentanyl for over a week now and I see it as a minor miracle that I’m actually pulling it off. Yoga everyday & swimming is what’s saving my ass, I think…but I still smoke weed every night. That’s never gonna change. My memory will simply have to suffer. I got plenty of IQ points to spare, so It is what it is. 😎👍

Doing opiates everyday and smoking weed everyday aren't even in the same realm - so don't even try to tell me that they are

:)