• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Ketamine - is it OK to do it every day?

That’s why you do both my friend. I’m usually on ambient and smoked quite a bit of weed (vape) before I do my K shot. So I’m already feeling good going in. Then, when it starts to be wear off, I’d start smoking fentanyl. It seems to extent the effects a little bit.

Anyhow, I hear what you’re saying about a shot of crack or some other stimulant. That’s massive euphoria (while it lasts). Here’s the thing with K. 1 out of roughly 10 times, you get a “deluxe” trip. You can tell because everything you see has a violet haze on it. And then you feel like you’re phasing in & out of consciousness…like you’re in the Matrix or something. Those trips are as euphoric as anything, but most people who try K probably won’t get that effect.

I am curious…how did you dose when you went IV? I called a Kstamine clinic and they said they do an infusion of .5mg/kg of body weight. For me, that works out to about 35mg. Do you remember how much you did?
Whenever I've done IV the dose was 50mg. It has some kind of rush but actually it feels more like just an instant K'd effect. The effects Feel similar to IM but last only 10-15min. It fades away really fast, although It might last longer with higher doses but like I said I don't like K thwt much so never fucked around with doses higher than 50mg.

Doing opiates everyday and smoking weed everyday aren't even in the same realm - so don't even try to tell me that they are

:)
Obviously they’re not. That wasn’t my point at all. Did everything else I said simply get ignored because you actually thought I was putting weed & hardcore opiates on the same level? I don’t even know where you got that. I mentioned that I was doing opioids and weed every day without my work performance being affected. Same like you. I was pointing out that we’re functional addicts. That’s it. Period. I never compared or contrasted one drug (weed) vs the other (opioids).

You see mate? You see how all these years of weed have affected your reading comprehension?
You literally illustrated my point for all to see! Lol that’s a joke brother, please don’t get mad. There was just a little miscommunication/misunderstanding, that’s all. It happens, no biggie. 😎👍

Whenever I've done IV the dose was 50mg. It has some kind of rush but actually it feels more like just an instant K'd effect. The effects Feel similar to IM but last only 10-15min. It fades away really fast, although It might last longer with higher doses but like I said I don't like K thwt much so never fucked around with doses higher than 50mg.
Wow…strange that the IV ROA curtails the length of the trip. For me, IM 60mg, it lasts a good hour and a half or 2 hours. The ketamine clinics say it lasts about an hour, but they do an infusion which gives you a drip so you don’t get it all at once when you shoot 50mg IV.

I’d love to experience this rush you speak of. How is it, as rushes go?

And BTW I think that 50mg was probably the perfect dose for IV. You nailed it imo. You do just a little more than 50 and it basically becomes a tranquilizer which is pointless.

And BTW I think that 50mg was probably the perfect dose for IV. You nailed it imo. You do just a little more than 50 and it basically becomes a tranquilizer which is pointless.
It's the standard dose in a 500mg/10ml vial lols.

Wow…strange that the IV ROA curtails the length of the trip. For me, IM 60mg, it lasts a good hour and a half or 2 hours. The ketamine clinics say it lasts about an hour, but they do an infusion which gives you a drip so you don’t get it all at once when you shoot 50mg IV.

I’d love to experience this rush you speak of. How is it, as rushes go?
A solid 6/10, feels a bit good but not my thing xd

Obviously they’re not. That wasn’t my point at all. Did everything else I said simply get ignored because you actually thought I was putting weed & hardcore opiates on the same level? I don’t even know where you got that. I mentioned that I was doing opioids and weed every day without my work performance being affected. Same like you. I was pointing out that we’re functional addicts. That’s it. Period. I never compared or contrasted one drug (weed) vs the other (opioids).

You see mate? You see how all these years of weed have affected your reading comprehension?
You literally illustrated my point for all to see! Lol that’s a joke brother, please don’t get mad. There was just a little miscommunication/misunderstanding, that’s all. It happens, no biggie. 😎👍

Well yea once you threw in "I was smoking opiates and weed" we weren't on the same page anymore - not even close

It's all good tho

:cool:

For human consumption? Still, at least you had the sense not to do more.
Yes, here are some examples. Ketamine is available here in South América, it's super cheap and it's use is very widespread In this, it's most common presentation( 500mg/10ml vials for IV/IM injection).Dealers don't sell ket in powder form nor shards/crystals bcs if ppl want to snort it, u can just put the liquid in the microwave or boil it in a plate for 10 Mins and When it's done you just scrape the plate and the liquid has turned into crystal form. Ready to go up yer nose, 0 cuts.
Hope this info helps
FUN FACT: these ket vials are the main ingredient in the pink powder drug called "tussi". Although, cooks prefer to use the veterinary vials cause they are bigger(50ml i think) and the concentration of the drug is 2x stronger compared to the human formula( 100mg/ml).
cheers

Last edited:
Just because no issues with your bladder yet doesn't mean you aren't doing damage. I'd chill if I was you.

any and every drug everyday is a bad idea...the only one you can get away with everyday without too many issues, is weed
100% dude. Tobacco/nicotine, and caffeine, I would add to that list.

Issues can arise with these drugs and weed if you go beyond its natural form though.

Ah - I previously guessed that tussi contained (R) ketamine. So we are closing the loop.

Well yea once you threw in "I was smoking opiates and weed" we weren't on the same page anymore - not even close

It's all good tho

:cool:
Ok, to ensure you’re not distracted I’m gonna take the word “opioids” out of the equation. I agree, some people can do weed daily and still be 100% functional. But I would suggest to you that it has as much or more to do with you and your hard-wiring than it does the drug itself. I can do weed (along with a bunch of other shit) everyday and nobody at work/home would know. But it’s still gonna have some form of adverse effects on me. I mean…why wouldn’t it? Because THC is what…special? Nah, no free lunches.

Ok, to ensure you’re not distracted I’m gonna take the word “opioids” out of the equation. I agree, some people can do weed daily and still be 100% functional. But I would suggest to you that it has as much or more to do with you and your hard-wiring than it does the drug itself. I can do weed (along with a bunch of other shit) everyday and nobody at work/home would know. But it’s still gonna have some form of adverse effects on me. I mean…why wouldn’t it? Because THC is what…special? Nah, no free lunches.

i think you missed my point a long time ago

but that's ok

:hai:

Just because no issues with your bladder yet doesn't mean you aren't doing damage. I'd chill if I was you.

Totally agree. I’m sure I’ve just been extremely lucky not to have any noticeable side effects despite how much/how often I’ve been taking it. Im gonna quit while I’m ahead. I’ll take a few months off to (hopefully) heal up completely. Then I plan on taking it occasionally.

Despite all the wonderful insight I’ve gained from this thread (thank you ALL btw, I always appreciate you guys), Im still trying to get a handle on what amount/frequency is “safe”. I’ve heard more than once that NO amount can be taken safely. I just have a very hard time buying that.

Surely once a month? Once every 2 weeks? IM, 60mg…there must be a regimen that can reliably be consumed safely. Anybody wanna chime in on that? Thanks,

Shant D

Issues can arise with these drugs and weed if you go beyond its natural form though.

Indeed. How do you determine whether you’ve gone “beyond its natural form” though?

I can’t see any drug (and I mean ANY) that can make you feel as good as weed makes you feel without some sort of consequence if you over indulge. If you do it everyday, all day, I’d have to classify that as over indulgence. And it stops feeling as euphoric when you do it daily anyway.

I can attest to the bladder damage first hand. I haven't gotten it tested just yet.. I backed off due to my stream being waaaaay too weak and not being able to hold what I once could. Luckily my bladder seems to be rebounding. (finger's crossed there) I can also attest that it's addictive. Straight the fuck up. It's not AS addictive as the other drugs out there. But unfortunately for anyone with trauma (like moderate to serious neurological trauma from childhood or whatever else) ketamine is the golden ticket to a MUCH more normal, functioning brain - and thus addictive both psychologically and is a bit addictive physiologically. Takes about 3-5 weeks to reset the brain once off of it - and if you've been using every day, it's better (imo) to wean off - but also much harder wean off alone; if you don't have anyone controlling your substance for you. The Human Body + Honesty + Chemicals = Process ERROR. It's almost just unimaginable to me that anyone could not realize how many creature comforts we reach for - all of us - and we all have different things that work and don't. It'll never cease to shock me how blind a lot of people are to their own addictions but meh - 'nother conversation for 'nother day.

I slip back into "trauma" brain when I don't use ketamine. It really sucks. Because ketamine's about the only thing I've found that shuts off my trauma brain and lets me actually think clearly. It's kind of one of the saddest and happiest things in my life. Sad that I lived so much of my life without getting a taste of what a more normal brain feels like to function in - and sad to know what my brain is like without ketamine. Happy I got the taste though!

(3 years use - about 2 of them... daily - and NOT recommended - breaks are needed and tolerance builds fast)

Indeed. How do you determine whether you’ve gone “beyond its natural form” though?

I can’t see any drug (and I mean ANY) that can make you feel as good as weed makes you feel without some sort of consequence if you over indulge. If you do it everyday, all day, I’d have to classify that as over indulgence. And it stops feeling as euphoric when you do it daily anyway.

Natural form = don't fuck with it and extract/condense the compounds that make you high.

So, nugs of weed - not hash, oil etc

Coffee beans - not caffeine pills or fake blends with caffeine added to make them more powerful.

Tobacco leaf/raw tobacco, not nicotine vapes or patches, lozenges or any other extracted form.

I loved K; it was like a perfect DOC for me; total duration is about 1 hour (so doesn't fuck up an entire day or half day), had quick onset, and sedation was just perfect. But I got a minor pain urinating and frequent urination (and feeling like I never emptied my bladder every time I pee) with using just about ~70mg every other day or every 3 days (I usually do two lines, each around ~30mg S-K). I tried epigallocatechin gallate supplement, but it didn't help much, so I eventually had to quit. And the symptoms just disappeared.
yo ~ fair warning EGCG, when concentrated in pill form - can be awful for your liver. The amounts of ECGC found in Green Teas are the amounts your body finds beneficial. Higher concentrated doses have caused liver damage - like; acutely.