• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

K-Hole, who has experienced it and what happened?!

Cao amico. Le Benzodiazepine vanno bene in caso di bad trip con la Mescalina?
Yes u can use a bemzo If you're badtrippping with any psychedelic. I've used it for lsd, it defo works for Mescaline too.

Repetitive dosage => usually bladder issues
Yes, but that means heavy daily use for like 1 or 2 months.
Large dose => dmg to CNS, cardiovascular, gastro, respiratory system
Have you seen any research in regards to this?
How large of a dose are we talking about?
AFAIK any single reasonable recreational dosage of Ketamine is totally safe (unless one keeps redosing over and over again obviously).
Take into account that recreational dosages (snorted or IM) are inferior to the IV dosages used in medicine so single dose toxicity would be very well documented.

I had a k-hole once and I travelled to space.

No bus or train fair was charged.

Yes, but that means heavy daily use for like 1 or 2 months.

Have you seen any research in regards to this?
How large of a dose are we talking about?
AFAIK any single reasonable recreational dosage of Ketamine is totally safe (unless one keeps redosing over and over again obviously).
Take into account that recreational dosages (snorted or IM) are inferior to the IV dosages used in medicine so single dose toxicity would be very well documented.
The bladder issue even has it's own name KBS ketamine bladder syndrome
and it also occurs from not necessarily daily but frequent use over 2-5 years

For the large doses you really just need to look at the toxicity https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK541087/
The issue about Ketamine is that it targets so many regions in the brain, large doses can be highly dangerous.
The highest medicine ever does(at least here) is 2.5mg per kg, and even that has records of the complete stop of brain activity for a short time
That's not really healthy, but it is still sort of safe. It's the largest dose possible that's not going to do too much damage

However, I've not known Ketamine abusers to stop at the 2.5mg per kg,
I've seen much higher doses by upping the amount the user can intake.
They can get insanely dangerous

I've seen tons of research as I work in medicine myself

Last edited:
The highest medicine ever does(at least here) is 25mg per kg, and even that has records of the complete stop of brain activity for a short time
That's not really healthy, but it is still sort of safe. It's the largest dose possible that's not going to do too much damage

However, I've not known Ketamine abusers to stop at the 25mg per kg,
25mg per kg is the limit for an IV dose, nobody uses Ketamine IV recreationally.

Anyway, I'm not saying that an extreme overdose is not dangerous, just that it's extremely hard to get long term damage from a large single dose of Ketamine.
Yes you could go into a coma, have a seizure, or have cardiac episode, but it is extremely hard and rare and AFAIK it would be because of the intensity of the effects, not because of any sort of damage.

I had a k-hole the first ( and one of the few, I don t like that drug at all) time I have tried Ketamine, intramuscular injection. Out of body experience, interesting ( it confirmed to me that we have a "soul" or whatever you wanna call it, I saw my body laying down there etc) but it made me too dependent on the others, I was really unable to walk or speak for hours. so not my thing....

The one and only time the fun effects made up for the couch-lock and nausea - was when my soul seemed to be travelling free out there while my body stayed here. I think I was watching airforce one - that heap of shit with gary oldman but I felt like I was flying through the air with them.

It;s good for film watching

nobody uses Ketamine IV recreationally

This is incorrect. I have only ever used ketamine via IV because all I had access to was pharmaceutical injection solution. I was already a seasoned iv mxe user when I got access to k.

I like to iv 165-180mg for a really good hole. I weigh about 75kg.

The best holes with k and mxe are iv. Holing via snorting doesn't feel the same and doesn't have the INTENSE euphoric rush that iv has. (I have holed on mxe via insufflation and via iv and I much prefer the iv hole).

I call it insta-hole. You push it in and then BAM!! HOLE! Can't move, can't see, and it feels oh so good.

The only iv rush bigger than k and mxe is when you mix them with a tryptamine and iv.

This is incorrect. I have only ever used ketamine via IV because all I had access to was pharmaceutical injection solution. I was already a seasoned iv mxe user when I got access to k.

I like to iv 165-180mg for a really good hole. I weigh about 75kg.

The best holes with k and mxe are iv. Holing via snorting doesn't feel the same and doesn't have the INTENSE euphoric rush that iv has. (I have holed on mxe via insufflation and via iv and I much prefer the iv hole).

I call it insta-hole. You push it in and then BAM!! HOLE! Can't move, can't see, and it feels oh so good.

The only iv rush bigger than k and mxe is when you mix them with a tryptamine and iv.
Wow! I stand corrected then.
Funny enough, what you called insta hole seems to be a positive for you, while it's the reason why other people I heard gave as to why they don't IV Ketamine (too strong, too fast, may not be able to remove the needle before holing).

Took far too much the 1st time , out of boredom and ignorance and 'lived' in my pint glass for 45m riding the bubbles - swore never to take it again...two weeks later nothing available so repeated the dose equally harrowing experience...allthough in retrospect sounds pretty cool.

The highest medicine ever does(at least here) is 25mg per kg, and even that has records of the complete stop of brain activity for a short time

However, I've not known Ketamine abusers to stop at the 25mg per kg,
They can get insanely dangerous

I've seen tons of research as I work in medicine myself

This is bullshit though. 25mg per kg for me would mean taking around 2g of k in one go.

It doesn't happen.

This is bullshit though. 25mg per kg for me would mean taking around 2g of k in one go.

It doesn't happen.
shit i wrote 25 2 times :ROFLMAO: might have been tired or high
2.5mg/kg is the high-end here for anaesthesia

unless you use it recreationally, I guess. but 2-2.5mg/kg is used to trigger anaesthesia

Last edited:
I would love mescaline trip but with a wife and 2 kids finding the time would be difficult.
I like the idea of having a breakthrough trip and then coming down too, taking enough mescaline to breakthrough would probably mean being high for a long time!
Does ketamine do damage in large doses, I always thought it was the repetitive use that caused the damage?o
Once I went to Mexico desert buy a dozen collars made with mescaline, with the right dosing would be a revelation even with family members, I remember being at the coffee shop with my mom, go to the movies with my sister, I also remember be amazed about yellow color from the parking floor lines, yellow talked to me. Large doses could be very uncomfortable at a large cities, since hits I’m waiting the comedown, I remember going to a open air mall and freaked out how stores seems taller than a nyc building, getting extremely confused if I need to folllow a group conversation, unable to process what kind of need or emotion i have and leave and forget completely about, after I finish a task, also if I imagined doing something (simple actions) my body reacts it was real, llong lasting sessions with mescaline are not for everyone or any scenario.

Took far too much the 1st time , out of boredom and ignorance and 'lived' in my pint glass for 45m riding the bubbles - swore never to take it again...two weeks later nothing available so repeated the dose equally harrowing experience...allthough in retrospect sounds pretty cool.
Sounds like you were having a pint of Bitter?

If I did mxe when I was younger my experience would equal your one.

I was a bit older like 30 when I first had a 'k-hole'. I've had ketamine in the past but didn't enjoy it as I used it in a club, let alone having a k-hole in a club, I'm sure I would have freaked out.

I loved k-holing on mxe, once it wears off have a few beers and talk a bit of crap to the house mates. Then take more mxe.

Cunts banned that brilliant substance because cunts couldn't handle their shit on it.

It's the only RC which is better and safer than the original. (that I'm aware off anyways)

Psychedelics/dissociatives are for home use only imo. Shrooms, lsd, mxe(ketamine) and when you feel confident in them without 'peer pressure'.
"The only RC which is better and safer than the original"

That was the whole aim of creating methoxetamine. It's a shame that government sponsored lackeys (gov. scientists) seem to go out of their way to demonize it. I put a lot of thought into designing that drug. Nice when my effort is appreciated!

I snorted a big line of what I thought was mephedrone, then I went completely blind and my hearing was all slow motion and choppy. @fastandbulbous I'm sure you were at that party actually!