• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

K-Hole, who has experienced it and what happened?!

RomanJ

Bluelighter
I have been thinking about doing some ketamine recently after a friend described what being in a K-Hole was like.
He basically had an out of body type experience so it got me thinking about what others had experienced with ketamine.

Not on ketamine but mxe.

It's like your soul detaches from your body and goes on a journey on it's own while you know and can feel that you can't move.
Enter the void is great watching when you enter a k-hole.

Not on ketamine but mxe.

It's like your soul detaches from your body and goes on a journey on it's own while you know and can feel that you can't move.
Enter the void is great watching when you enter a k-hole.

Same. I've never tried Ket, but MXE was meant to be quite similar with the dissociative effects and with the possibility of Out of Body Experiences.

An OBE began to happen to me on one occasion after taking MXE, it felt like my mind (consciousness) sort of detached from my brain and skull, and then it hovered just outside and just above, and then it rose about 1 meter above my head. It felt like my mind was attached to my head with what felt something like an invisible elastic band. Unfortunately though I freaked out when this happened, I wasn't relaxed enough to just go with it and let it continue to happen, and when I freaked out it felt like my 'mind' quickly snapped straight back into my head. The OBE, if that is what it was, was over very quickly. .The whole thing was probably just a few seconds.

I mean, these things are so weird, and I had / have fears like who is to know that that wasn't the beginnings of real death experience, actually dying. I have no idea if an OBE is part of dying. There certainly seems to be such a link in certain types of films, when they try to depict the process of dying. I guess an OBE might be scary for many people. Obviously more so if unexpected, but less so if you're looking for it and prepared for how to deal with it.

Maybe going slightly off topic with this final bit, apologies if so, but I do find OBEs interesting, and I've known a couple of people IRL that have had them.

Neither person was triggered by Ket or any known dissociative substance. The first guy I knew had had many OBEs, with his consciousness floating around the ceilings of his parents house, the direction of it under his control. The 2nd person I knew told me she was triggered by Valerian Root after I suggested it to help with her sleeping problems. Never heard of that association before. I have no reason to doubt the truth of what either person said. I know some people are sceptical, and science itself is sceptical that OBEs even occur, because nobody has been able to scientifically prove them, the last I heard. I don't know if there has been any development on this in recent years.

When I did my Psychology degree many years ago, one of my lecturers, Susan Blackmore is an expert on this whole subject of OBEs and consciousness. She'd been taking KET herself for the purposes of studying its effects on OBEs within herself.

Last edited:
If I did mxe when I was younger my experience would equal your one.

I was a bit older like 30 when I first had a 'k-hole'. I've had ketamine in the past but didn't enjoy it as I used it in a club, let alone having a k-hole in a club, I'm sure I would have freaked out.

I loved k-holing on mxe, once it wears off have a few beers and talk a bit of crap to the house mates. Then take more mxe.

Cunts banned that brilliant substance because cunts couldn't handle their shit on it.

It's the only RC which is better and safer than the original. (that I'm aware off anyways)

Psychedelics/dissociatives are for home use only imo. Shrooms, lsd, mxe(ketamine) and when you feel confident in them without 'peer pressure'.

Last edited:
Our bag of Ketamine(about 5-10g) fell into my friend's cup of coffee, and we decided to drink it anyways,
so we really stirred it in, and I'm not entirely sure how many sip I took, but it was more than enough.

My vision was blurred and scattered to fuck, I was face-down on a mattress, and the floor under the mattress looked like the fucking infinite abyss that was going to eat me up sooner or later. I was unable to move or speak, it lasted for fucking hours while I was staring into the distorted face of Hades, I felt like I was going to vomit any second the entire time.

In short, it sucked. Ketamine sucks, never touched that shit again.

Mate of mine said he went into a k hole once and was flying over pyramids watching all the people walk about below him.
What's the come down like after a load of ketamine?

I took some and in my own room travelled the world but it was like a new dimension with superhuman powers. Its amazing how real it can feel at the time

First time I IV'd it I felt like my legs were going east, my head was going was west(pun intended), and my body was expanding infinitely into the universe... it only lasted about 5 minutes, but boy was it fun.

ketamine is the best drug on planet earth. A k hole will destory your ego and open your mind to the expanse beyond time and space
Don't be ridiculous. First off, Mescaline is the best drug on planet earth,
and second you take shitloads of physical damage when you overdo Ketamine.
Sorry but "the best drug ever" should at least not have you piss in a plastic tube wedged into your dickhole :)

edit: And third, lots of drugs can bring on egodeath, why pick K?

Don't be ridiculous. First off, Mescaline is the best drug on planet earth,
and second you take shitloads of physical damage when you overdo Ketamine.
Sorry but "the best drug ever" should at least not have you piss in a plastic tube wedged into your dickhole :)

edit: And third, lots of drugs can bring on egodeath, why pick K?
I would love mescaline trip but with a wife and 2 kids finding the time would be difficult.
I like the idea of having a breakthrough trip and then coming down too, taking enough mescaline to breakthrough would probably mean being high for a long time!
Does ketamine do damage in large doses, I always thought it was the repetitive use that caused the damage?

I took some and in my own room travelled the world but it was like a new dimension with superhuman powers. Its amazing how real it can feel at the time
That's what interests me.
With DMT I seemed to be in DMT land with all the mad geometric patterns and colours still there.

I would love mescaline trip but with a wife and 2 kids finding the time would be difficult.
I like the idea of having a breakthrough trip and then coming down too, taking enough mescaline to breakthrough would probably mean being high for a long time!
Does ketamine do damage in large doses, I always thought it was the repetitive use that caused the damage?
Repetitive dosage => usually bladder issues
Large dose => dmg to CNS, cardiovascular, gastro, respiratory system

Mescaline is pretty serene. Never had a bad trip from it, so there's that,
but you have to calculate at least 15 hours even with moderate doses.
I't not like the 2c-stuff where you get high fast and it lasts a few hours,
you get high very slowly

I have been thinking about doing some ketamine recently after a friend described what being in a K-Hole was like.
He basically had an out of body type experience so it got me thinking about what others had experienced with ketamine.
How absurd, it's like asking "what is it like to drink Coffee?"

You will NEVER understand till YOU have done it, words mean nothing in the hole be it MXE, Ketamine or 4-MeO-PCP etc..........
I was the same with many drugs in my youth "Oh what's it like to smoke DMT etc....." & when it came along oh boy was I taught a lesson.

People could fill the forum with THEIR experience but it's mere words you are reading, it has nothing to do with what it's actually like, I suggest you quit asking for 2nd hand info & just do it.

Dosaggio ripetitivo => di solito problemi alla vescica
Dose elevata => dmg al sistema nervoso centrale, cardiovascolare, gastrointestinale, respiratorio

La mescalina è piuttosto serena. Non ho mai avuto un brutto viaggio, quindi c'è quello,
ma bisogna calcolare almeno 15 ore anche con dosi moderate.
Non mi piace la roba da 2c in cui ti sballi velocemente e dura poche ore,
ti sballi molto lentamente
Cao amico. Le Benzodiazepine vanno bene in caso di bad trip con la Mescalina?