• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

K-Hole, who has experienced it and what happened?!

I snorted a big line of what I thought was mephedrone, then I went completely blind and my hearing was all slow motion and choppy. @fastandbulbous I'm sure you were at that party actually!
I wouldn't be surprised, mxe was my baby. Knowing what good it could do (as a gold standard for antidepressants), I was a tad overenthusiastic as to it's potential. That said, it was initially designed to be something to treat my phantom limb pain, without buggering my bladder (yet to see one documented case of bladder damage in humans, from mxe. Believe me, I've had reason to search peer reviewed journals for everything about mxe, both good and bad).

I snorted a big line of what I thought was mephedrone, then I went completely blind and my hearing was all slow motion and choppy. @fastandbulbous I'm sure you were at that party actually!
Also, was it a good experience? (Seriously, I'm compiling experiences with methoxetamine - it has so much good potential, but can't be blind to its shortcomings)

I wouldn't be surprised, mxe was my baby. Knowing what good it could do (as a gold standard for antidepressants), I was a tad overenthusiastic as to it's potential. That said, it was initially designed to be something to treat my phantom limb pain, without buggering my bladder (yet to see one documented case of bladder damage in humans, from mxe. Believe me, I've had reason to search peer reviewed journals for everything about mxe, both good and bad).
I thought it was ket until now, but it's could have been mxe. Did you ever hear the street name rhino Ket for mxe?

And yes, I freaked out at first as I was expecting meph, but once I lay back and went with it it was lovely. I'm craving it now haha

Sorry my fucking tablet is a twat and kept autocorrecting to think ket

This is bullshit though. 25mg per kg for me would mean taking around 2g of k in one go.

It doesn't happen.
Ah, so you weigh about 80kg. Wish I did, but at least I'm not the fat bastard I was, when I had a heart attack (100kg, ffs!).
My mrs once said to me, "I've lost 4kg", in a jolly tone. My reply was, "no, you've just misplaced it...". How to find out if your partner loves you! (She laughed, but fuck, that was a really long second, before she replied! 😅)

rofl copter
Mexxy, Hypnotic, Jipper, Minx, Special M, Ultraviolet.
I put a lot of thought into the name methoxetamine (methoxy, ethylamine, but sort of referencing ketamine). No Shakespeare, but I did add one word to the English language, so whoosh, Mr Davison (my school english teacher): bet you never saw that one coming! 🤣