John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

so he says (i read b4 linking that btw). i don't think he's in the legal (or psychological) position to really make that kinda statement in a manner i'd believe. and that's before the fact that she's his attorney's(read: lifeline's) daughter or niece or something.

I've been keeping up on this. Makes me want to plug some MDPV if anything. lol

Vice - On the Run with John McAfee (Teaser)

Here is a small taste of the footage we have taken over the last five days with John McAfee.

Updates coming soon.

[video=youtube_share;Dy2g3Zmyy0A]http://youtu.be/Dy2g3Zmyy0A[/video]

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/12/05/world/americas/guatemala-mcafee-detained/?hpt=hp_t1

Software mogul John McAfee could be deported to Belize on Thursday after being detained by immigration officials, a Guatemalan official said.

Authorities took McAfee into custody Wednesday, said Francisco Cuevas, a spokesman for Guatemala's president, Otto Perez Molina. He is accused of entering Guatemala illegally.

After weeks in hiding, the 67-year-old Internet security pioneer emerged publicly Tuesday in Guatemala's capital, hundreds of miles from the Caribbean island in Belize where his next-door neighbor was found dead.

Guatemala's foreign minister said earlier Wednesday that officials there did not know how McAfee entered the country and that there was no record of McAfee entering legally at any official border crossing.

McAfee's lawyer, Telesforo Guerra, filed a formal request for asylum with Guatemalan officials Wednesday. He said McAfee left Belize to escape police persecution.

I don't really any much sympathy for him, especially with how hes trying to milk as much media attention as possible. Arrogant dumbass MDPV addict

http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/12/06/belize-mcafee-arrest-idINDEE8B501X20121206

(Reuters) - Guatemalan police arrested U.S. software guru John McAfee on Wednesday for illegally entering the country and said it would expel him to neighboring Belize, which he fled after being sought for questioning over his neighbor's murder.

McAfee, 67, who had been in hiding for three weeks, crossed into Guatemala with his 20-year-old girlfriend to evade authorities in Belize who wanted to quiz him as "a person of interest" about the killing of fellow American Gregory Faull.

"He entered the country illegally and we are going to seek his expulsion for this crime," Interior Minister Mauricio Lopez Bonilla said. McAfee was detained by Guatemalan police and a member of Interpol at the upscale Intercontinental hotel in Guatemala City.

Government spokesman Francisco Cuevas said McAfee would be expelled to Belize and he expected the process to be completed by early Thursday morning. McAfee's lawyer Telesforo Guerra said he would seek an injunction to have him released.

There is no international arrest warrant for McAfee. Police in Belize say he is not a prime suspect.

There was already a case against McAfee in Belize for possession of illegal firearms, and police had previously raided his property on suspicion he was running a lab to make illegal synthetic narcotics.

He says he has not taken drugs since 1983.

lol

Just because he's THE McAfee, doesn't mean that he's not a human being. Of course he's done stupid shit, but I find it hard to believe that those picking shit on him now that he's been caught are angels either. He's still a person, ffs.

opi8- what "stupid shit"? this isn't about his eccentricities (tho they are entertaining) it's about murder or him being targeted.
invoking "cast the 1st stone" rhetoric and white-knighting for his humanity is bit overkill, ya?

Software millionaire John McAfee has been taken to a Guatemala City hospital via ambulance after suffering a possible heart attack at the detention center where he is being held.

McAfee, 67 -- who may soon be deported back to Belize, where authorities want to question him about the shooting death of his neighbor -- was reportedly prostrate on the floor of his cell and unresponsive. He was wheeled into the hospital on a gurney, but when nurses began removing his suit, he became responsive and said, "Please, not in front of the press."

Earlier today, McAfee had complained of chest pains.

McAfee was scheduled to be deported to Belize later this morning, ABC News has learned. But a judge could stay the ruling if it is determined that McAfee's life is threatened by being in Belizean custody, as McAfee has claimed in the past several weeks.

Here

the running joke on slashdot is mcafee will get a 30 day free trial before he has to pay lawyer's fees. nyuk nyuk nyuk

With the amount of misery and suffering this guy has profited from the people of the world, I really have no sympathy for him. Sorry but it's the true

John McAfee Suffers Possible Heart Attack at Guatemala Detention Center
Software millionaire John McAfee has been taken to a Guatemala City hospital via ambulance after suffering a possible heart attack at the detention center where he is being held.

McAfee, 67 -- who may soon be deported back to Belize, where authorities want to question him about the shooting death of his neighbor -- was reportedly prostrate on the floor of his cell and unresponsive. He was wheeled into the hospital on a gurney, but when nurses began removing his suit, he became responsive and said, "Please, not in front of the press."

Earlier today, McAfee had complained of chest pains.
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/john-...tention-center/story?id=17890926#.UMFWTnf4J8F

There once was a man from Belize
Who suffered from heart disease
When offered revivial
He'd cry for survival
"Not in front of the press, please!"
http://yro.slashdot.org/story/12/12/06/2131259/john-mcafee-collapses-at-guatemala-detention-center

What a fucking drama queen LOL
this is better than watching cable tv.