John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

^ I've been following it since it hit the media! I read the article at work today and couldn't wait til I could post it on BL.

I bet the comedown after a 3 year binge on "tan" MDPV is awful. It would break my heart too.

At least give him credit for being the only person I am aware of to figure out the original "tan mdpv" was not really mdpv and then figuring out how to reproduce it.

Honestly, and I'm sure I'm not the only one... if I knew how to recreate the original "tan mdpv" I would probably still be smoking that shit to this day and living out of a gutter whoring myself out.

Considering how much of the stuff he's been raging, he seems to have a fairly level head about him.

From my understanding there never was any "tan MDPV", simply a bunch of strung-out stim users. As per usual with MDPV, I suppose.

failing to prove what it was doesn't disprove it; lots adn lots seemed to agree on some elusive variance that was very quantifiable..

failing to prove what it was doesn't disprove it; lots adn lots seemed to agree on some elusive variance that was very quantifiable..

key word elusive..... i have no idea about the stuff personally but i think there may be a good chance it existed at one point.... however if his method worked well then we would be able to prove it existed now wouldnt we?

Considering how much of the stuff he's been raging, he seems to have a fairly level head about him.

Please. 8) He's never been level headed, he can't handle success, having any money, or keeping a low profile both in the United States and in Belize. Hanging out with VICE magazine and letting them take pictures of him and then putting the pictures online with the metadata still on them for everyone to see on the internet. Yeah that's really smart.

the word smart wasn't in that quote.
/thought you couldn't do a mcafee thread? seems you got a personal thing here lol

Oh well, I haven't been following this closely at all until just recently. So maybe he didn't reproduce the "tan".

That was a pretty elaborate-ass thread to create though. I believe he might have actually reproduced the "tan" or at least created something better than mdpv.

MDPV is a shit drug, almost dysphoric and laden with side effects. The legendary OG tan MDPV I received several occasions around 5 years ago was something completely different.

It's funny how so many people are quick to say "it's delusional MDPV users coming up with this", when there are a lot of people who are otherwise not extreme drug users who have said there is an unmistakeable difference.

Personally, I never became addicted to any form of MDPV. I'm not a stim-head. I'm not psychotic. But I am able to recognize one hugely euphoric / smooth / desireable chemical from another which is only mildly euphoric / sucks / undesireable.

There is definitely a reason people wanted the "tan" back, and it had nothing to do with tolerance. It was like people who were doing cocaine suddenly had their supplies switched with caffeine.

the word smart wasn't in that quote.
/thought you couldn't do a mcafee thread? seems you got a personal thing here lol

I find the whole McAfee thing to be sad and very comic in certain ways at the same time. He's always been a media whore and was heavy into drugs long before bath salts/MDPV.

^ still i was a bit too bitchy...

also watch mcafees interview with cnn... its pretty ridiculous

link dat shit tacky!
/whatcha upta this fine sat eve? will i be seeing a lotya tonight?

^ i watched it on tv... u can probly find it on youtube or somethinssss
oh the usual bluelight saturday night..... home alone hangin out

where's the man? did you and the reallll little one watch the henderson ufc fight on fox? tonight was a great night :]