John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

If only he had used 'SWIM' he wouldn't be in this mess of having to deny his drug use. ;)

no fooling. i never said otherwise. it happens routinely.

Once a mod gets to it they close it when it reached 1000 posts, so although a lot of them will make it to like 1008 posts or something, it's not like they go on forever.

It was in fact a ruse. He is out of belize, and traveling with a couple of journalists from Vice. (don't hold your breath). Supposedly Vice will post some video later today, according to McAfee. The saga continues. . . The "tan" must be running low, unless he makes the 17 year old girls act as mules to pack his 20 kg around...

http://www.whoismcafee.com/i-am-safe/

He's with the Vice guys now? Whoa 8o

It really is interesting how all of this is unfolding. Anyone have some popcorn?

I flew him out under cover of shadow-being darkness last night.

'tis the time of miracles!

so who wants to bet that, when these little VICElings are questioned/threatened by authorities for aiding and abetting a international fugitive, they crack right away.

McAfee is still being a boring media whore. He's never been one to ever keep a low profile.

Last edited:
so who wants to bet that, when these little VICElings are questioned/threatened by authorities for aiding and abetting a international fugitive, they crack right away.

No warrants have been issued. Thus, hardly aiding and abetting an international fugitive.

Sure seems like a major amateur fuck up to post from a 4s with the metadata un-scrubbed, and the events following seem to indicate that is exactly what happened. But, Robert king, the photographer, is no amateur, and is hardly a hack. . .veteran war photographer who has been traveling and shooting in Syria as of late, and one would think such oversight wouldn't fly by him. Vice brought out the big guns to travel with the douchey editor. Maybe said editor was so excited to boast to the world he quickly sent it in, as his headline would indicate. But, this could (should) be a red herring. Clever if so, stupid if not. Who the fuck knows at this point.

Rio Dulce is a lovely place though. Delta empties intonthe Caribbean, lovely tropical surroundings, crazy Garifuna communities, and lots of expats with questionable backgrounds and you can buy yourself incognito. If I were in that neighborhood I'd be hanging there. But surely not broadcasting to the world! Unless I wasn't actually there. . . .

The sequence of events seems to indicate this was not being smart, but being stupid. And so it goes. . .

^did you erase my post or did it somehow not submit?

"More than 99.9 percent of anyone now living, John McAfee seemed to have spent every waking hour Carpe-ing the fucking Diem."
amen.

VICE claim McAffee is to hold a press conference in the near future...Sounds like he's not all that fussed about staying hidden...

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/john...-he-just-hired-the-best-lawyer-in-the-country

67eaf78c4497e05118a7095ff440f92b.jpg