John McAfee aka Stuffmonger wanted for Murder

His blog tells his side, which he stuck to during our emails. I repeatedly kept pointing out that he had knowledge of the physical characteristics of MDPV HCL, carbonate, and freebase that no lay man could have. That his pics of FB PV were the exact hue of said compound. That he knew how it reacted with various solvents and substrates, and even the SG of such. He claimed he learned all of this by reading erowid and bluelight. Ha. Gimme a fucking break. Things turned sour once I pointed out that his behavior was spot on for someone with unlimited capital and too much PV, ie hundreds of cameras and audio recorders around his property, 6 armed security guards, all sorts of misguided conspiracy theories. He didn't like this and won't respond. I don't believe he made the "tan", I think he deluded himself into thinking such via MDPV psychosis.

Pretty Elaborate "hoax", with all those pics and knowledge, and huge amounts of "legal highs" purchased for "comparison". There was more info shared and passed on but not suitable or respectful for a public forum. He is a nut and needs to lay off the PV. Go to his blog, the Joe Rogan podcast, or (ugh) Alex Jones and you will get the gist of it. His defense is pretty shaky. Who knows whether he killed the guy or not, but by laying out such obvious lies I don't place much tender in anything else he says. Of course it is natural to try and distance oneself from "bath salts" when you are a POI in a murder case. But MDPV is at the center of all this, and if he was canny he could use it as his defense and still claim he was set up for murder. This story will continue. . .

He comments on the blog, go check it out. But he now deletes a good number of messages that question him. . .

"and if he was canny he could use it as his defense and still claim he was set up for murder. "
presuming "canny" means 'high' or 'temp insane' then yeah it may be useful.

it's obvi as hell the pv stuff wasn't a joke, and pretty damn obvi (IMO) that he has to deny that now under the circumstances; going over why he was definitely on pv is beating a dead horse.. guy just needs to lawyer up and move on with this shit, living on the run and consorting with alex jones and rogan* is not doing him any good (and is probably further evidence he's not thinking str8 due to pv or post-pv psychosis - actually scratch "post", since pv is legal in brazil and i imagine pv+fucking is about the only entertainment the guy has access to at this point.
(*i think rogan is an amazing guy and have incredible respect for him, while i loathe what i know about alex jones<won't even give him page clicks>, but having rogan in his corner isn't gonna help him in this situation)

/lol kind of arbitrary but how quickly you think his pm box filled up? ;P

with his situation denial is the smartest route IMO. Honesty is important, but with how drugs are demonized he'd be a complete fool to confirm that was him at this point.

OK but it has been confirmed that John McAfee was posting on here as StuffMonger and that he was or still does use bath salts/MDPV. No amount of denial, lying, or trying to change the story will disprove this. It's on the internet for everyone to see now, and it will never go away.

I just found this page on a google search and it's pretty funny how he now wants to deny he's ever used drugs let alone bath salts/MDPV. Read the comments.

http://www.whoismcafee.com/stuffmonger-and-bluelight/

Whether or not his "tan MDPV" was a hoax, the dude clearly ingests drugs like they're oxygen and is a total lunatic besides.

If he is really still near his compound, I'm mystified as to how he's managed to elude capture. I visited Caye Ambergis a few years ago (he had already moved there at the time apparently) and it's just a tiny little strip of island a few miles long with only one real main road (and is only about 2 or 3 blocks wide). He must be living in a goddamn submarine or something.

I don't believe he made the "tan", I think he deluded himself into thinking such via MDPV psychosis.

this is right on the money as far as I can tell. he seemed to me to exhibit "rich white kid syndrome" where he can follow a recipe to make his dope but has no fucking clue what is actually going on.

I wonder if the 200 to 100 Chemists of note to John are fellow 'Infowarriors'

This thread should go to the 'Best of Bluelight' (eventually).

I do not know what is more hilarious: the story, his posts/blog or posts of the bluelighter's. Some of your posts are just homicidal.

I am indeed that same Stuffmonger. I, however, do not do drugs, and I am no chemist. I am, however, a practical joker who does not mind investing months in a given joking enterprise.

Yeah, right :D MDVP is not a drug.. it is for practical joking only

Last edited:
okay for the last time: even people who ordinarily would be comfortable, or proud, to trumpet their pv adventures, cannot sanely do so once murder stuff comes up. If you're a bl'er touting legalization, and find yourself before a judge for having some seeds in your car, you're unlikely to be so idealistic.

I wouldn't be shokced if, speaking with him in person and hearing him say it was all an elaborate ruse, he'd wink while saying it; you'd know he was lying, i'd know he was lying, but now with circumstances changed he cannot be outright confirming it, he needs to keep whatever deniability he may have left here(admittedly, not too much and likely under "reasonable" in most ppl's opinions, but we're talking about belizean justice<on which i'm clueless> and a rich guy. Things may not be determined as many think.
Going over why it really was pv is beating a dead horse, and given he originally posted those exploits on bluelight instead of just asking questions - he could have asked stuff w/o flaunting the merits of tan-pv, or illustrating his approach to playing with it- odds are that he too wanted such info shared but has had to switch course now. ( i don't think he's truly "denying" it as much as he's unwilling to add extra nails to his proverbial coffin, so belaboring that it wasn't a hoax is not only pointless but missing the point)
[as a matter of fact i recall him specifically saying things to the effect of "sharing such info is proper" in that thread, but not gonna bother finding a little quote- it is in there tho. he did want to help the 'common good' on this one, he's just unable to stay in that spot now, so yes any legal system will need to make the (pretty obvius case) it was him, but here on bl where it's 99.99999999999999% obvious it's kinda silly to keep rehashing it. This guy broke into fame when he released anti-virus software to the world for free, so everything is in keeping with what we'd expect, including someone who's not stupid enough to tell the truth about it now that he's POI in murder charge]

eeerrrrr....yknow this may make me sound kinda like an asshole, but why doesn't he just bounce outta belize? like, 'flight from justice' and all that? the dude has(or, if not, will likely again at some point) lotsa cash, and has computer skills- surely there's a friendly country on this planet that'd help hiim hide from belize lol. Given that he's all but declared he was running the pv RC market and was moving solid amounts of product there as pv is legal, it's incredibly fair to say that, murderer or not, he WILL be declared one once those authorities there get him.
I cannot imagine the cops/justice system there see his case as anything but the best example of where "the ends justify the means"; he would never get a fair trial, that much is true and not the psychosis of too much stims.

Last edited by a moderator:
no shit. well, if you're innocent, good luck ya crazy bastard!

if you killed that guy (regardless of the dog-drama), then enjoy what's likely to happen..

this is right on the money as far as I can tell. he seemed to me to exhibit "rich white kid syndrome" where he can follow a recipe to make his dope but has no fucking clue what is actually going on.

whenever your real high it can just be fun to go through all these crazy processes lol

Big story in the New York Times about him today, says this:
Some McAfee watchers have a different theory — namely, that he grew paranoid and perhaps psychotic after months of experimenting with and consuming MDPV, a psychoactive drug. These experiments were described in detail by Mr. McAfee himself, under the pseudonym “Stuffmonger” in a forum on Bluelight, a Web site popular with drug hobbyists.

So, here’s one hypothesis: Rich man doses himself to madness while seeking sexual bliss through pharmacology. Then shoots neighbor in a rage. Case closed, right? Ah, but those Bluelight posts were a ruse, Mr. McAfee would later blog, just one of the many pranks he has perpetrated over the years — part of a bet with a friend to see if he could create Bluelight’s largest-ever thread.

Here

Ah, but those Bluelight posts were a ruse, Mr. McAfee would later blog, just one of the many pranks he has perpetrated over the years — part of a bet with a friend to see if he could create Bluelight’s largest-ever thread.

We close all threads when they reach 1000 posts, so there is yet another flaw in his story. Nice try though.

We close all threads when they reach 1000 posts, so there is yet another flaw in his story. Nice try though.

who would try to start BL's largest-ever thread in ADD anyways, it's gotta be one of the least active subforums
/i'd just kinda been assuming he was running (and transparently whoring) [...] (belizean RC company lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
who would try to start BL's largest-ever thread in ADD anyways, it's gotta be one of the least active subforums
/i'd just kinda been assuming he was running (and transparently whoring) am-hi-co (belizean RC company lol)

There's threads that have gone over a thousand posts here on BL. lol

I saw this yesterday. The blog is now down. So far, the only report of such is from the blog. There are several reasons to think that this might be a ruse, a distraction. But who knows. Wait and see. . . The saga continues. . .

It does indeed
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-arrested-Belize-police-tell-MailOnline.html

John McAfee has not been captured, despite a cryptic post on his own blog saying that he is in police custody.
Belize national police confirmed to MailOnline on Sunday that the whereabouts of the multimillionaire software developer are still unknown.
Additionally, authorities have issued no arrest warrant in the murder of McAfee's neighbor and fellow American Gregory Faull.