• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids It's official, I like Gabapentin WAY more than benzos

can only dream of the day(s) sometime in the future when we can be together again and become one as it is destined
:stirpot:
i love him/her/it so much...so comforting and accepting. unforgiving, though, fo sho.
break a leg, kid ;)
Dude you're talking about a benzo come to your senses man!

My dose of 600mg kava extract paste (330mg + 270mg an hour later), plus one (1) 50ml shot of Black Velvet whisky (@40% ABV) has given me nice gabapentinoid-oid sensation for the last 90 minutes, it's noticeable and quite pleasant for me.

The paste claims to be 55% kavalactones but vendors seem to lie about this all the time, so who knows? FWIW, if it were as advertised, my dose would be roughly like taking to 1½ capsules of the "strong" capsules of pure 'lactones.

It seems to be wearing off already, which is actually a plus for me since I've gotten scarily fucked-up from a normal dose of heroin (injected) after the pregabapenlin seemed to have worn off - 12h+ from the time it had kicked in.

Kava, at least in this dose/form, definitely potentiates the effect of benzos. I dissolved 0.2mg (low) of clonazepam and 0.1mg (very low) of alprazolam in my mouth, savoring the flavor contrast, and quickly noticed substantial effects.

Subjectively, the kava has changed the feel of the BZDs, of course. If I had to take a stab at crudely quantifying it... maybe a +35-40% boost? My regular "heavy" dose is often 0.4mg of clonaz, and this feels about the same or a little stronger.
Sounds like everybody's getting a little bit drunk and giving much too much credit to Gabapentin

i remember yellow jackets, i was so young, thot they were speed, but i didn't know much then, even now, we got beauties and x mas trees, cross tops, but heard of yellow jackets, what a trip, cool now I'm in the know, got a few bottles of em , seems to help with pain a bit, i tried to get high, but welp doesn't get me high, appreciate all info
A sensible female. I think it's safe to say a larger percentage of females are sensible people than males which is sexism against males and that's okay like racism against whites

Dude you're talking about a benzo come to your senses man!
Love it more than life itself but not others lives; not anymore, anyway.
What's yer poison these days, darv? What are ya getting into on a steady or semi-steady basis?

Love it more than life itself but not others lives; not anymore, anyway.
What's yer poison these days, darv? What are ya getting into on a steady or semi-steady basis?
For fun: Coffee & Kratom a.m.
Wine & Kratom p.m.

Just cause: Dexedrine (cept I ran out oops)
Klonopin

Why? Gabapentin
Fucking Baclofen

4 Night night: Benadryl
Seroquel 🥴

I always wonder what people find in benzos anyways, they work well against panic attacks but that's it, only in the blackout combo with alcohol I found some euphoria in lorazepam. For anxiety the best is alprazolam because it's non-sedating, but for recreational purposes? Only plus is that tolerance to benzos grows slowly while pregab/gabapent grows exponentially fast, it's not possible to sustain the high for more than 1-2 days. For me even just once, my first 900mg dose of pregabalin was one of the most euphoric (while not manic) experiences but I never reached that again.

Oh I'm craving dexedrine but while most stuff is OTC here, neither benzos, nor stimulants (minus worthless modafinil) or opioids are. And doctors are afraid of prescribing. :(

I always wonder what people find in benzos anyways, they work well against panic attacks but that's it, only in the blackout combo with alcohol I found some euphoria in lorazepam. For anxiety the best is alprazolam because it's non-sedating, but for recreational purposes? Only plus is that tolerance to benzos grows slowly while pregab/gabapent grows exponentially fast, it's not possible to sustain the high for more than 1-2 days. For me even just once, my first 900mg dose of pregabalin was one of the most euphoric (while not manic) experiences but I never reached that again.

Oh I'm craving dexedrine but while most stuff is OTC here, neither benzos, nor stimulants (minus worthless modafinil) or opioids are. And doctors are afraid of prescribing. :(
Scared doctors. Seems legit

Just being nosy is all.
Like to put shit together no matter how trivial. Just a "thing" I guess.
Didn't know you had kratom as a med. Can't be as bad as the warden said you were, then. He/she is confused, anyway, so....
Dexedrine
I seem to remember grandpa having this around iirc. Has it been on the market like forever? Not sure if I ever tried it.

A sensible female. I think it's safe to say a larger percentage of females are sensible people than males which is sexism against males and that's okay like racism against whites
exactly

I think it's generally people who have anxiety disorders or otherwise experience chronic anxiety all the time normally. Sometimes benzos are the only way they ever experience life without anxiety, and that is the best "high" there is.

I guess it depends on what you find in gabapentin. I can take 600-900mg for about a week and it will give me a great effect each time. But it's definitely not the fun intoxicating high it was. I'm still trying to get back to that point, apparently it's cleared from your system in two days and yet it takes a lot longer to reset to zero. I've heard supplementing magnesium on off days can help lower tolerance, but I've only heard anecdotal experiences. Speaking for gabapentin tho, haven't tried preg, but your experience sounds similar to mine. Extremely euphoric and like being wasted but completely functional, with a hint of speed.

I honestly wish I could just switch over to xanax from diazepam for anxiety. The sedation is just too excessive at times and I'll feel it into the next morning even well rested. That's when I'll find popping 5mg of ritalin or something will get me back to normal, but only for a bit. I'm sensitive to stimulants (not as much speedy effects of caffeine but caffeine in particular makes me grind my teeth like crazy) so I don't like to take higher amounts. My doctor only put me on diazepam because it had "low addiction potential" compared to others. Apparently even ativan has higher addiction potential? I wasn't sure how, most people seem to hate it on it lol. And it sounds like it's also less sedating

When it comes to gabapentin or pregabalin dosing I have seen everything said from it only worked the first time to I’ve been taking it every day for months and it works every day. So somewhere in between there is the truth. I’ve never taken it two days in a row and at most twice a week. It always works pretty strong. Pregabalin works with just 100 mg. But I swear I sleep better on gabapentin and I’m more relaxed. Just one of those things are different substances hit different people differently.

@BourbonMac in a way you're right for the simple but powerful reason that you can get intoxicated off Gabapentin and it's not as addicting neither is it as reinforcing. I can take Gabba I can let go Gabba Yo Gabba

Haha...brilliant like :)

Scared doctors. Seems legit
Oh, in other times they sold amphetamines OTC and bad stuff happened in some cases as one can think and that's what these docs now have in the back of their mind. Nobody wants to be responsible if sth goes wrong. There will still be pharmacies selling without prescription, I know one which sells ketamine but the price is like 10fold increased, I can't / won't pay that when we have an abundancy of research chemicals currently. Need to convince my gf of them :|

Mexico also has most drugs decriminalized. Just the amounts one is allowed to possess are wayyy to low. I don't remember exactly but like 0.05(!) g of heroin, 2g weed etc.

It's much easier to get untested chems than the established ones, sick.

Oh, in other times they sold amphetamines OTC and bad stuff happened in some cases as one can think and that's what these docs now have in the back of their mind. Nobody wants to be responsible if sth goes wrong. There will still be pharmacies selling without prescription, I know one which sells ketamine but the price is like 10fold increased, I can't / won't pay that when we have an abundancy of research chemicals currently. Need to convince my gf of them :|

Mexico also has most drugs decriminalized. Just the amounts one is allowed to possess are wayyy to low. I don't remember exactly but like 0.05(!) g of heroin, 2g weed etc.

It's much easier to get untested chems than the established ones, sick.