• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids It's official, I like Gabapentin WAY more than benzos

2400mg will FUCK YOU UP if you have no tolerance. I was stumbling on 900mg my first time. But be sure to stagger 300mg every 30-45 min so you don't waste any and can maximize effects
thank you..........i forgot about the staggering

People seem to have different natural tolerance to gabapentin. I have talked to people on here who take 100mg, and said 300mg fucked them up royally. And I have talked to people to where 1200mg isn't even noticeable (and I don't mean because of tolerance). Personally I seem slightly more sensitive to it than average, to where if I haven't taken it in a while, 600mg will provide a subtle but very real high, and 900-1200mg will start to be strong. If I've taken it within like a week, I start to need more like 1500mg.

But yeah I would NOT start with 2400mg your first time. If you stagger it properly and eat it with a small fatty meal in your stomach, you will not need that much, at all.

If you take 2400mg all at once, you will only be absorbing around 30% of that dose (I think 30% is the approximate figure, I may be slightly off on that), the rest will pass through your gut without absorbing and be useless. So if someone is taking that much at once, I can see how they might suggest that dose to someone as a place to start.

Ya I’m in the “eat 100mg” camp, not that 100 is super strong, I’ve taken 400mg and gone about my day.. But 100-150mg just satisfies me when I take and feel no need for more.

Gabapentin is best for me when taken with a couple drinks, gives a smooth stimulation and potentates the booze a bit.

I’m curious to try it with MDMA one of these days, feel like those two might combine well together.

-GC

In the USA it's incredibly easy to get them legitimately, pretty much any doctor will give you a prescription for them at will it seems like. They pass out Neurontin like candy at many rehabs etc. Not sure what it's like in the UK though

To the extent that it's recreational, yes it is IMO but it's very mild recreationally-speaking. I've never experienced any kind of negative effect from taking it but at the same time I've never really taken it on a regular basis

Sedatives of various kinds (including pregabalin and benzodiazepines and related drugs) aren't really my preference though

It seems like the medical establishment is starting to catch on to it being something people use to get high, from what I have heard. And since getting high is super evil and bad, they might not be passing it out so easily in the future.

I’m curious to try it with MDMA one of these days, feel like those two might combine well together.

I haven't combined it with MDMA specifically, but I have combined it with various serotonergic stimulants as well as psychedelics and it combines great with them, similar to how phenibut combines great with them, it basically just focuses the other drugs in a more positive and euphoric direction without any sort of negative repercussions.

I haven't combined it with MDMA specifically, but I have combined it with various serotonergic stimulants as well as psychedelics and it combines great with them, similar to how phenibut combines great with them, it basically just focuses the other drugs in a more positive and euphoric direction without any sort of negative repercussions.

Which one do you think is better, phenibut or gabapentin for this purpose? I’ve lots of experience with phenibut mixed with empathogens and psychedelics with real good effect and want to see if Gabapentin is better.

-GC

It seems like the medical establishment is starting to catch on to it being something people use to get high, from what I have heard. And since getting high is super evil and bad, they might not be passing it out so easily in the future.

We need to reign in these out-of-control gabapentin fiends! :LOL:

In the USA it's incredibly easy to get them legitimately, pretty much any doctor will give you a prescription for them at will it seems like. They pass out Neurontin like candy at many rehabs etc. Not sure what it's like in the UK though

To the extent that it's recreational, yes it is IMO but it's very mild recreationally-speaking. I've never experienced any kind of negative effect from taking it but at the same time I've never really taken it on a regular basis

Sedatives of various kinds (including pregabalin and benzodiazepines and related drugs) aren't really my preference though
Schedule 5 i think in US.in many countries over the counter.A lot of people pop this.Especially last two covid years

I have been using gabapentin for years occasionally. I also have a bottle of pregabalin. I usually always reach for the gabapentin. Don’t get me wrong I love pregabalin but I can’t go over 300 mg because the side effects make me feel very strange in my head. Almost feels electrical. But it hits much harder and quicker than gabapentin. However I find gabapentin has a nicer deep down relaxing effect and I sleep better. So to me they’re not exactly the same. I also find phenibut different from both. My tolerance to these is still nice and low. 2100 mg of gabapentin is plenty for many hours of comfortability. And I assume it helps my nerve pain too. :)

I wish we knew more about gabapentinoids. The way they can feel stimulating, sedating, and trippy is very interesting. It’s definitely becoming a class of drug that certainly was discarded 30 to 40 years ago. I had a friend who got OxyContin as well as Neurontin and in the 90’s but we discarded the Neurontin as not worthy. And here we are many years later and it is becoming its own class with its own effects. I do remember asking my friend if he takes them and he did so maybe he did find some use for them. And this friend has long passed and this black light remembrance

Edit: I keep forgetting to say that gabapentin is way more euphoric than benzos for me. But I only view benzos as something to sleep on, or come down from something. Put it this way, you can take gabapentin and go out dancing if that is what you do. I just don’t see benzos the same way. They seem to dull everthing. And only when I want things dulled are the handy. But I for sure would not take a benzo and go to a concert, but I would with gabapentin.
Yes they are interesting chemicals.Used before also baclofen,that may be was also in same group.Find it very weak.This molecules atach to GABA receptor,but not in a same place of benzos.Also concucted voltet-gate chanels ions influx...useful for many conditions.

Baclofen is commonly referred to as a gabapentinoid, and perhaps it has some tiny effect on voltage-gated ion channels, but it is primarily simply a GABA-B agonist (and might actually only be one which means it really isn't a gabapentinoid). Pure GABA-B agonism isn't really all that great, some other strong GABA-B agonists include GHB and phenibut, and both of these have other mechanisms that singificantly improve their recreational potential.

I've actually never experienced withdrawal from gabapentin and I used it for months from low to high doses. Which is odd as I have kindling from alcohol and benzos.

That said, gabapentin to me is a dirty feeling high and makes me dissociate too much.
I'm with you there doesn't seem to be a sweet spot between feeling all rubbery and falling asleep with Gabba goo

Ya I’m in the “eat 100mg” camp, not that 100 is super strong, I’ve taken 400mg and gone about my day.. But 100-150mg just satisfies me when I take and feel no need for more.

Gabapentin is best for me when taken with a couple drinks, gives a smooth stimulation and potentates the booze a bit.

-GC
All right I just took a 300mg yellowjacket and a quarter of a Baclofen (wtfn?) Along with 1/3 mg Klonopin and now I'm thinking of taking an evening dose of Kratom with a little bit of alcohol 2 synergize everything. Have I forgotten something? Suggestions appreciated!

*yellowjacket = generic Neurontin aka Gabbagoo
Adobe_Post_20211120_1417510.6531928878370404.png

Last edited:
I have been looking at the heading of thread for a while and trying to formulate some reasonable input in response - ya know... to be actively contributing to society. ;)
I cannot see the love of gabapentin. IME, it is ok for a couple or three weeks until one has to ingest a pile of the substance to feel anything. I found gabap was a decent enhancer of sorts for other substances but on it's own meh. Now pregabalin, say.... This is a different beast and relatively dangerous (do not operate heavy equipment) in comparison imo. lol Especially when mixing with "other".
I may be biased... idk. I love my benzos (mainly alprazolam and my new bff bromazolam) but cannot "afford" to ride that train at the moment so.... pffft. I cannot govern my usage so have to only use maybe once a year for a few weeks is what I am thinkin.
Anyway, I posted without reading through so will go back and read and see how many times I posted irreverent bull shit.

Euphoria is an adverse reaction

can only dream of the day(s) sometime in the future when we can be together again and become one as it is destined
:stirpot:
i love him/her/it so much...so comforting and accepting. unforgiving, though, fo sho.
break a leg, kid ;)

My dose of 600mg kava extract paste (330mg + 270mg an hour later), plus one (1) 50ml shot of Black Velvet whisky (@40% ABV) has given me nice gabapentinoid-oid sensation for the last 90 minutes, it's noticeable and quite pleasant for me.

The paste claims to be 55% kavalactones but vendors seem to lie about this all the time, so who knows? FWIW, if it were as advertised, my dose would be roughly like taking to 1½ capsules of the "strong" capsules of pure 'lactones.

It seems to be wearing off already, which is actually a plus for me since I've gotten scarily fucked-up from a normal dose of heroin (injected) after the pregabapenlin seemed to have worn off - 12h+ from the time it had kicked in.

Kava, at least in this dose/form, definitely potentiates the effect of benzos. I dissolved 0.2mg (low) of clonazepam and 0.1mg (very low) of alprazolam in my mouth, savoring the flavor contrast, and quickly noticed substantial effects.

Subjectively, the kava has changed the feel of the BZDs, of course. If I had to take a stab at crudely quantifying it... maybe a +35-40% boost? My regular "heavy" dose is often 0.4mg of clonaz, and this feels about the same or a little stronger.

*yellowjacket = generic Neurontin aka Gabbagoo
Those old Nembutal Pentobarbital capsules are also known as yellowjackets

It's what came to mind I was like WTF he's taking barbs & benzos together

Those old Nembutal Pentobarbital capsules are also known as yellowjackets

It's what came to mind I was like WTF he's taking barbs & benzos together
i remember yellow jackets, i was so young, thot they were speed, but i didn't know much then, even now, we got beauties and x mas trees, cross tops, but heard of yellow jackets, what a trip, cool now I'm in the know, got a few bottles of em , seems to help with pain a bit, i tried to get high, but welp doesn't get me high, appreciate all info

After being on 150/ 225 mg Pregabalin a day. Which ime is a wonderful drug especially compared to benzodiazepinen. The toxicity, especially on men, scared me a bit.

"They were divided and treated the same as the male groups. Pregabalin caused significant weight loss, decreased serum triglyceride level, and increased leptin gene expression in all rats. PGB affected male rats reproduction by decreasing total testosterone serum level and inhibiting spermatogenesis. Reproductive toxicity in females was caused by decreasing pituitary steroids, increasing gonadal hormones, and increasing the number of atretic ovarian follicles"

Fubs is it hard to get those in "Britannia" , cause here in Peru u can get them over the counter, same with lyrica. Although, FKIMG PFIZER, GREEDY CUNTS. 300mg lyricas are worth 3$ ea and that's 1% of a min wage here 🤦🏾‍♂️altho there's a national brand WHICH is the same literally and they cost 4 times less so Pfizer can go efff themselves lalalalaa.
56 caps 75 mg pfizer-6 euro_OTC.Here in Shitland