• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Issy's first time on LSD crystal

I have no idea how the fuck it could be different Ballz - I always thought lsd is lsd but the proof is in the pudding. Ive had lsd hundreds and hundreds of times but this is an entirely different experience - so different I would call it a different drug.

The DS crystal is probably one of the most reputable right now, up there with GG. Theres been lots of lab tests come back as being spot on. And with DS acid you can seek out verified vendors if you go through TMG adding an element of reassurance and safety. There's a nice list of verified official resellers on there.

fucking every fucking isomer and analouge and polymorph of LSD is active in the microgram range.

Werid folk tryna dismiss basic chemistry lol. Purer drugs = better experience simple fact of fucking life.

the DS crystal is incredible i use to eat it back in 2018. The 220 ug hits that shit made me leave my body. One hit made me wig out one time aswell lol. It was wayyy to much once

I have 99.9% Czech needlepoint atm. This stuff is fucking magical aswell. Pure heavenly experience

"Carbons 5 and 8 are asymmetric: therefore, four isomeric, optically‐active LSD isomers are possible and known. These are d‐ and l‐LSD and d‐ and l‐isolysergic acid diethylamide. Only the d‐LSD isomer has psychoactive properties."
Way to avoid answering my question and offering only anecdotal evidence (your apparently Supreme opinion).
Again, do you have any scientific evidence that's substantiated or are you just talking out of your trip hole?

I have no idea how the fuck it could be different Ballz - I always thought lsd is lsd but the proof is in the pudding. Ive had lsd hundreds and hundreds of times but this is an entirely different experience - so different I would call it a different drug.
How do you know if you have racemic LSD or the (D) Isomer?
You know who else has taken LSD hundreds of times? Me.
Occam's razor seems pretty applicable here....it's far easier to make racemic LSD than to make LSD and find and use a cromatograph.
Also substantially less profitable and therefore a labour of love.
Admittedly, I've only just heard about DR3.0 lsd but I'm VERY familiar with GG acid and it is next level but seriously lsd is lsd....when you take into account its INACTIVE isomers the whole "next level lsd" starts to form a plausible story.

Its not pure lsd ...500 mics is no walk in the park ...and ive done a lot of acid in days gone by ...no one descibing anything close to what its like ...

How do you know if you have racemic LSD or the (D) Isomer?
You know who else has taken LSD hundreds of times? Me.
Occam's razor seems pretty applicable here....it's far easier to make racemic LSD than to make LSD and find and use a cromatograph.
Also substantially less profitable and therefore a labour of love.
Admittedly, I've only just heard about DR3.0 lsd but I'm VERY familiar with GG acid and it is next level but seriously lsd is lsd....when you take into account its INACTIVE isomers the whole "next level lsd" starts to form a plausible story.

I have no idea whether its racemic or D - I only know it was laid by Gandalf!

I have no idea whether its racemic or D - I only know it was laid by Gandalf!
Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

This 99.1% pure lsd is the best drug ever - I always had acid a long way behind shrooms and 4 aco - not as much physical euphoria, not psychedelic enough, too much bodyload when you pushed the dosage, shitty comedown but the 99.1% reverses everything.

im the acid king! I can do anything!

Well, just for the record...this thread has kind of taken on the dimensions of a protracted sales pitch. Whether it is or not, I do not know....
especially when I go search the clear-net and see it "for sale" in tons of places that show up in Google searches. Not that it is the alpha and omega or anything like that, but I would never take the chance of buying LSD from a clear-net site. That alone is a recipe for disaster. Aside from the fact that it is what I would consider ridiculously expensive per dose when compared to DNM vendors prices. I could be wrong, but that seems like another red flag. But that's just me...

Last edited:
Yes, higher dose etc could explain that, as you say.

Is it even "crystal" if put on blotter?

LSD is awesome, yes. No need to second-guess that one.

Thread seems confused.

fucking every fucking isomer and analouge and polymorph of LSD is active in the microgram range.

Werid folk tryna dismiss basic chemistry lol. Purer drugs = better experience simple fact of fucking life.

the DS crystal is incredible i use to eat it back in 2018. The 220 ug hits that shit made me leave my body. One hit made me wig out one time aswell lol. It was wayyy to much once

I have 99.9% Czech needlepoint atm. This stuff is fucking magical aswell. Pure heavenly experience

What? According to common knowledge, several isomers and whatever of LSD are not active. Saying each and every one such molecule is active is dubious at best. Calling that assertion "basic chemistry" is plain wrong. Whatever the case, the bio-activity of LSD isomers is not "basic chemistry".

Do you have any source?

What? According to common knowledge, several isomers and whatever of LSD are not active. Saying each and every one such molecule is active is dubious at best. Calling that assertion "basic chemistry" is plain wrong. Whatever the case, the bio-activity of LSD isomers is not "basic chemistry".

Do you have any source?
can-i-get-an-amen.jpg

Glad you had an awesome trip mate. It just goes to show that drugs are not just drugs, regardless of what the chem nerds say. Some products are simply better than others, and it's not just down to dosage.

Hence the difference between MehDMA and MagicDMA.

its funny because none of these fuckers have a degree in chemistry lol and trying to tell nick sands and owsely they are wrong about purity lmfao.

its funny because none of these fuckers have a degree in chemistry lol and trying to tell nick sands and owsely they are wrong about purity lmfao.
It's even more funny that you obviously don't have a degree in chemistry and use thst against people quoting actual chemists.
For someone who's so vested in LSD I'm very surprised by your hostility towards explanations thst differ from yours.
Calling us "fuckers" certainly comes across as arrogant and unenlightened....this is a discussion not an argument.
I don't think you're even willing to admit that you *might* be totally wrong....which leaves no room for discussion whatsoever .

I don't know if you've ever heard of a book call TIHKAL 🤔
Let's just quote Mr Shulgin in the entry for LSD regarding the Iso-LSD isomers which you claim are active in micrograms:

"Through a process called epimerization, this position can scramble, producing isolysergic acid diethylamide, or iso-LSD. This product is biologically inactive, and represents a loss of a proportionate amount of active product."

But yes let's just disregard everything that isn't in accordance with what you belive to be true....😑

they literally means nothing lmao. Biologically inactive no shit its not gonna get u high mix it with some LSD and it ruins ur fucking trip because it still binds to ur recptors

Well, just for the record...this thread has kind of taken on the dimensions of a protracted sales pitch. Whether it is or not, I do not know....
especially when I go search the clear-net and see it "for sale" in tons of places that show up in Google searches. Not that it is the alpha and omega or anything like that, but I would never take the chance of buying LSD from a clear-net site. That alone is a recipe for disaster. Aside from the fact that it is what I would consider ridiculously expensive per dose when compared to DNM vendors prices. I could be wrong, but that seems like another red flag. But that's just me...

No, I'm not that devious shadow. In fact for the last 10 years you can find my posts arguing "LSD is LSD", "Purity makes absolutely no difference", "It's all bollocks - nothing is active at the same dose as LSD...". Go look - me and tripsitternz used to argue like junkyard dogs.

Then I took this pure LSD and everything changed. This is so different to the shit I've had for 20 years as to be a completely different drug. Yeah I know all the bollocks about "it's biologically inactive" or whatever but seeing as no-one has the foggiest idea how LSD works in the first place what faith can you put it in their reasoning? The only true way of finding out what a drug does to your brain is to take it right? It's a very good bet I've taken more LSD than most people - and this ain't LSD like I've known it. I'm not telling it you because it's a sales pitch - I'm saying it because it's true.

If you don't believe it that's fine. But if anyone out there needs to experience the greatest drug on earth - you need to get yourself some DS crystal LSD.