• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Issy's first time on LSD crystal

Well...after some decades and many sheets and pages later, I suppose I'd have to experience it to believe it. And by the way...for anyone who still insists on utilizing a freezer for storage, don't bother. Buy yourself a vacuum sealer and you can store it indefinitely. As always, properly vacuum seal it and keep in a dark place with a stable temperature and it might last longer than your desire to use it, if you know what I mean. Just a public service announcement...

I’ve found stuff branded DS and also GG on several Dark Net sites in Germany, US, and Australia. It’s never been less than great. But also basically the same as unbranded stuff from the same sites.

i think the best stuff in the world at present might be the Asterix/Getafix stuff from Germany. I think it works out about $5 a 200 ug (Getafix) trip if you buy 100

GGs stuff has been outstanding for a very long time, as you probably know. Kind of like a "cleanliness is next to godliness" type of thing.

Dn markets changed the lsd scene for the better by competition and demand for the Good stuff.
We need that notion to infiltrate the drug market. Everything from heroin to meth. Sellers fighting for purity. Now that would be a drug market I can be satisfied with.

But I never got acid anywhere but friends and always top notch. I only bought off strangers at Dead shows but back then you could trust. The only thing that would happen is 90% of the time it was very good acid. 10% of the time it was just a blank blotter. No known substitutes back then. But most friends always mention crystal. I do however find it intriguing that a person can go online is some fashion and pick. I am so out of the loop on that stuff.

I hear ya JackARoe...how times change no mobile phones comp internet back in my acid days ...and no cctv watching every move you make.Only windowpane i see these days is windows in the house lol

We need that notion to infiltrate the drug market. Everything from heroin to meth. Sellers fighting for purity. Now that would be a drug market I can be satisfied with.

But I never got acid anywhere but friends and always top notch. I only bought off strangers at Dead shows but back then you could trust. The only thing that would happen is 90% of the time it was very good acid. 10% of the time it was just a blank blotter. No known substitutes back then. But most friends always mention crystal. I do however find it intriguing that a person can go online is some fashion and pick. I am so out of the loop on that stuff.
It’s quite remarkeable the general global consistency buying LSD from the dark net. There is a volunteer and moderated site that maintains a list of reputable vendors and assessment of their product and buying from anywhere in the top 10 on that list is 100 % foolproof guaranteed exactly what you ordered and as advertised. These are the wholesalers taking directly from the manufacturers as far as I can tell. Minimum order maybe 50 or 100 tabs.

Below that there are more retail operations offering anything from 1-50 tabs - at this level a but of marketing hype can make it’s way in. You see the same tab on one site advetised as 100 ug and on another as 200 ug for example. Still quality acid though.

Having bought maybe 20 times from both levels in the last 18 months I never got a dud trip. And every order arrived no problem - sailed through customs.

Buy yourself a vacuum sealer and you can store it indefinitely. As always, properly vacuum seal it and keep in a dark place with a stable temperature and it might last longer than your desire to use it, if you know what I mean. Just a public service announcement...

yup that's exactly what i do and ive never had them lose potency

:rockon:

Another day another best trip of my life. I'd always put acid some way second of mushrooms but the advanced formulation, new shiny improved acid is something else. Its breathing down the neck of mushrooms if not showing it a clean pair of heels. Tripsitterz was right!

Mushrooms are like opening the pages of a book .....good acid is the story and the ending .Some may disagree and thats fine .Your right about your head being blown off TSN ...There is nothing like it except synthetic mescaline 500mg ...now that was pretty heavy duty from memory.One of the first things we noticed was the dramatic decline of quality of acid ...if it was even acid after all the major chemists dissapeared.You can have a recipe for a cake dosent mean you can bake it good.My cynical side still tells me that there arent too many ppl around that can do it properly....
Dr David Nichols is renown for producing the cleanest and purest LSD25 for research purposes...it does take a level of technical laboratory experience to overcome obstacles and pitfalls.Happy journeys ppl 🖒

It takes a pinch of psychedelic to soar angelic..

Im tempted to take another 500 tomorrow but I dont want to disrespect the elders or some bollocks..oh fuck the elders!

"It gave me an inner joy, an open mindedness, a gratefulness, open eyes and an internal sensitivity for the miracles of creation.... I think that in human evolution it has never been as necessary to have this substance LSD. It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be" - Albert

It takes a pinch of psychedelic to soar angelic..

Im tempted to take another 500 tomorrow but I dont want to disrespect the elders or some bollocks..oh fuck the elders!
lol when i finally got me a sheet of high quality dnm acid man i fucking ate that stuff in 2020 lockdown every 5 days like clockwork. In the end i was eating 800 ug cause of my tolerance and the trips were still insane!

It just occurred to me as I've been thinking about Chiral compounds latley....
I wonder about the possibility that these ultra pure super highly recommended LSD tabs like DS3.0 or even GG LSD is just regular ass LSD that's had its enantiomers optical separated....if that's the case then considering racemic LSD has 4 isomers and only 1 is active then 100ug of the active isomer would be considerably more potent than 250ug of racemic LSD....
It's at least possible that these reported dosages are all accurate (though doubtful) it's just most underground LSD chemists may not have access to the equipment to seperate the isomers and or don't want to loose 75% of the final product weight after going through all the hassle of synthesis of such a difficult chemical....just a thought

It just occurred to me as I've been thinking about Chiral compounds latley....
I wonder about the possibility that these ultra pure super highly recommended LSD tabs like DS3.0 or even GG LSD is just regular ass LSD that's had its enantiomers optical separated....if that's the case then considering racemic LSD has 4 isomers and only 1 is active then 100ug of the active isomer would be considerably more potent than 250ug of racemic LSD....
It's at least possible that these reported dosages are all accurate (though doubtful) it's just most underground LSD chemists may not have access to the equipment to seperate the isomers and or don't want to loose 75% of the final product weight after going through all the hassle of synthesis of such a difficult chemical....just a thought
All the reported dosages are also bullshit combined with the lack of purity. This leads to shit LSD.

I have been saying this entire time pure 99.9% pure lsd is mentally clear with way less physical side effects. and way more magical aswell.

The isomers is just one thing. The amount of side reactions that happen during organic synthesis leads to a entire mixture of compounds which if it is not seperated by chromography will leave to most folks having 25 ug tabs max.

Even half a tab of 100 ug proper dn hit + weed will give me a nice visuals.

I turned a friend on to LSD today. They came to my place at midnight totally exhausted but since I was tripping they were keen - as my friend a very small drug naive lady I just gave her 1/2 a blotter.

An hour later she’s happy as grooving on chill music and waving her hands all over the place watching the trails. Two hours later I thought we were cuddling until I realised she was asleep as far as I could tell.

I’ve never seem anything like it - she must have been bone weary.

All the reported dosages are also bullshit combined with the lack of purity. This leads to shit LSD.

I have been saying this entire time pure 99.9% pure lsd is mentally clear with way less physical side effects. and way more magical aswell.

The isomers is just one thing. The amount of side reactions that happen during organic synthesis leads to a entire mixture of compounds which if it is not seperated by chromography will leave to most folks having 25 ug tabs max.

Even half a tab of 100 ug proper dn hit + weed will give me a nice visuals.
Saying something over and over again does not make it true....so specifically which compounds left over from lack of using chromatography are you referring to that are active in micrograms?