View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Issy's first time on LSD crystal

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Hello psychedelic brethren, I hope you are well. Interesting experience on sunday. Let me tell you about it. Oh Go on let me.

I've been taking LSD for the last 17 or so years approx 25-50 times a year. In all that time I've always had a fairly similar experience - my dose has gone up as my tolerance has increased but I've never gone higher than 7 or 8 blotters. I've been buying blotters advertised at "250" or whatever the cheapest were I could find. Never noticed much difference in any of the blotters. Had a lot of different kinds of trips but always put that down to the vast range of effects LSD has.

BUT..on the day of our lord this week I took 4 "3.0 DS crystal blotters" dosed at 110mics each. (It's the stripy red/black blotter art). This was a trip like no other. I took off for a long walk with my dog on a gorgeous spring day in the countryside and I was laughing my bollocks off from the get go. I had to avoid people as they might think I was bent double laughing at them. Nature was blooming in the sun so the greens, yellows, blues and whites of the clouds were as vivid as on a big dose of 4aco-dmt. My mood was incredible. I felt like a Golden God. Usually I find LSD peaks after 5 or 6 hours and then tapers down but this was still going strong at the 8 hour mark and beyond. Ok, at 9 hours I was a long way from peaking but I was still farting in the bath and laughing my ass off. Even the next day - I wasn't high but I was "pretty fucking far from ok" and still smiling to myself when I walked past a tree.

So, have I been wrong for the last 20 years about LSD being LSD? (Don't instantly say yes - nobody likes a smart alec..) But I could well have been. Silly cunt that I am. The only other explanations are

1) I had some MDMA a few days before this experience so maybe that softened up my receptors.

2) The blotters I've had marked 250mics were all more around the 50-80mics level - so this was a 440mic trip instead of a 250-300mic trip

3) It was such a vivid spring day that I felt everything more keenly.

But I am leaning towards the supposition that DS crystal is the philosophers stone. What say you my rockabilly buddies?

Maybe a combination of 1, 2 & 3? Some years ago, standard blotters were like 40-70 mcg on average in one study. I'm only sort of certain of my dosage when taking my ALD-52 blotters or Gamma Goblin blotters. They really seem to have accurate dosage and get me tripping from 60-70 mcg - with effects corresponding to reports of Sandoz Delysid of the same dose from the 60's.

Guessing all three too.
All my DN blotters were very weak, the 100ug blotters of the clearnet substituted lysergamides were generally stronger.

DS3.0 is know to be quite potent and extremely high purity. Most street and DN tabs are not, which would explain the disparity between this experience and your past trips.

I have some of those blotters myself, and while I have yet to try them (Haven’t dropped acid in nearly a year) my friends have had amazing experiences with the DS tabs.

I've had properly dosed DS 3.0 110ug tabs, and can feel a big difference between them and cheap "250ug" tabs (which obviously aren't). I think most of the difference is in the amount of LSD I'm taking, but I do also feel a smoother come up and less side effects like stomach troubles with the good shit, even on higher doses. I doubt I will bother with any other LSD now.

Like people already said, there is alot more clean crystals floating around nowadays.
Dn markets changed the lsd scene for the better by competition and demand for the Good stuff.

the purest LSD crystal on earth is a total fucking game changer. I have been telling folks this forever. I have taken all types of LSD and those shitty weaker blotters.

Nothing beats having 99%+ 100 ug hits of LSD. Pop a bunch of those are ur gonna have the most fucking mind blowing experince life affirming trip of your life

damn i wish i knew how to get on the DN and find good shite, sadly will have to get by with canadian 1P-LSD, but i took 2 '100 mic' tabs and it took like a solid 3 hours to fully come up. ive had at least a hundred acid trips and that was by far the worst trip of my life. only the second time taking that stuff too because the first time was great it just also took forever to kick in. would love to try pure needlepoint tho

Last edited:
Seemingly extremely sketchy looking clearnet websites have popped up all over the place "selling" these dr3.0 lsd tabs....
I just Google ds.30 lsd and at least 5 or 6 obviously scam sites popped up....if it's not on TOR it's 99.9% a scam so beware people....I just wanted to know wtf ds3.0 lsd even was lol.

Seemingly extremely sketchy looking clearnet websites have popped up all over the place "selling" these dr3.0 lsd tabs....
I just Google ds.30 lsd and at least 5 or 6 obviously scam sites popped up....if it's not on TOR it's 99.9% a scam so beware people....I just wanted to know wtf ds3.0 lsd even was lol.

Yeah - at £397 for 25 - think I got 100 for £112 on the dark place.

Without fail, the branding and re-branding of the same old thing...LSD... goes on unabated. And of course it's "new" and "double-dipped" in a way "never done before."

Yeah...sure.
Great marketing ploy, though?

It's funny how everything they attribute to this "new formulation" I've experienced a countless times...with the "old formulation." As we all know...anyone can say anything they want about something as subjective as an LSD experience, and because of this incredible variability in responses, people engage in what is essentially false attribution syndrome, imo.

I’ve found stuff branded DS and also GG on several Dark Net sites in Germany, US, and Australia. It’s never been less than great. But also basically the same as unbranded stuff from the same sites.

i think the best stuff in the world at present might be the Asterix/Getafix stuff from Germany. I think it works out about $5 a 200 ug (Getafix) trip if you buy 100

Without fail, the branding and re-branding of the same old thing...LSD... goes on unabated. And of course it's "new" and "double-dipped" in a way "never done before."

Yeah...sure.
Great marketing ploy, though?

It's funny how everything they attribute to this "new formulation" I've experienced a countless times...with the "old formulation." As we all know...anyone can say anything they want about something as subjective as an LSD experience, and because of this incredible variability in responses, people engage in what is essentially false attribution syndrome, imo.

I hear you shadow..but..that trip on saturday was unlike anything ive experienced in nigh on 20 years and a thousand acid trips so Im at least open minded now..as Steve Mcqueen said "This is pure Sandoz baby".

And remember, these were laid by Gandalf...

Just to correct the blotter art is like a diamond shape. Yellows and reds.

Furthur research is continuing to establish the facts..

Last edited:
And I'm coming back at you the following saturday on 550mics - this ain't acid like I've been taking all my life. You best believe girlfriend. I can catagorically, scientifically confirm without a shadow of a doubt, stoned out of my fucking gourd as I am, that this is acid on a whole other level. This is the most euphoric, hilarious, epically beautiful in nature, gentlest, softest touching of your soul by an old friend you've never met before.