• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Issy's first time on LSD crystal

Ive never explored 1cp - tried al-lad and felt too confused with it. What does 1cp do compared to lsd?

Passed thru bedford a couple of times..some industrial estate with a rehearsal room on it and then a big supermarket..
Al LAD is a unique one. It stands apart from the how I term them, classical Lysergamides.

Not because it's leagues above.

It grew v popular fast because it's so light, colourful, easy, giggly, fun. Physically v smooth, like ALD 52.

Not a real headspace but nice drug! Espec overlayed with others as redose.

But 1cP, legit from source, for me, IS just wicked clean accurate dosed LSD.

I have come to firmly trust the accuracy and dosing of their laying process.

Tiny tab slithers, like 12% I feel like an over 10 ug microdose, love tripping on just 50 ug with an edible.

300, just be prepared not too public lol, initially.

But 500-600 wow. Another dimension. The self is gone. Like time.

It's all more than alright though.

1P is close, but under in some way.

Also. They do each have their own unique signature like any particular variant cannabis strains for example but there is is virtually no distinguishable difference between lsd-25 and 1cP.

psychedelic research stopped in 1966.
John Hopkins (which has established a dedicated department for Psychedelics Research), MAPS, and many other academic/corporate/charity research organizations have been conducting a wealth of research on various psychedelic compounds over the past decade.

Last edited:
i stay out of these conversations...they're read-only for me

i just take acid

vuSwOoD.gif

Mentioning 4aco-dmt reminded me of a similar thing. The "psychedelic science" brigade (they have no idea how the mind works or how psychedelics work but its apparantly still science) claim 4aco is "synthetic shrooms" and have this pat theory "its psilocybin to psilocin but with an acetyl group instead".

The trouble is anyone familiar with shrooms and oral dmt knows 4aco-dmt isnt synthetic shrooms - irs oral dmt. Oral dmt has a unique physical, mental and psychedelic effect very different to shrooms.

i will blow a little gas out of my anus here if you might indulge me. After finding out the effect of "pure lsd" relative to "lsd with a load of impurities" (if thats the reason - with everyone being clueless about how lsd or the brain works there might be a completely different reason) - I have a feeling that taking "pure psilocin" rather than the mushroom would have a different effect to mushrooms. Maybe pure psilocin would be more DMT like 4aco. Is it "impurities", is it a difference in how the brain handles the molecule when its presented to a receptor in a different surrounding? Fuck knows.

There you have it. A little bubble of gas fresh out of my anus. I'm curious why people take offence at being told theres better lsd out there - but then again I was told it for 20 years and I didnt believe it either. Takes a real experience to change your mind.

Last edited:
John Hopkins (which has established a dedicated department for Psychedelics Research), MAPS, and many other academic/corporate/charity research organizations have been conducting a wealth of research on various psychedelic compounds over the past decade.

There was a little earlier research going on in America 74 and Switzerland before that.

Not sure I would ever say "a wealth" of research has been done on psychedelics. David Nutt and several other researchers have said it was a tragedy that research ended in 1966. I think its a tragedy too and that we are still in the stone age compared to where we would be if it hadnt stopped in 66.

Don't forget the research done by Free the United Kingdom From Drugs and British Opposition to Metabolically Bisturbile drugs (F.U.K.D and B.O.M.B.D) - they've done a lot of excellent work

Last edited:
Al LAD is a unique one. It stands apart from the how I term them, classical Lysergamides.

Not because it's leagues above.

It grew v popular fast because it's so light, colourful, easy, giggly, fun. Physically v smooth, like ALD 52.

Not a real headspace but nice drug! Espec overlayed with others as redose.

But 1cP, legit from source, for me, IS just wicked clean accurate dosed LSD.

I have come to firmly trust the accuracy and dosing of their laying process.

Tiny tab slithers, like 12% I feel like an over 10 ug microdose, love tripping on just 50 ug with an edible.

300, just be prepared not too public lol, initially.

But 500-600 wow. Another dimension. The self is gone. Like time.

It's all more than alright though.

1P is close, but under in some way.

Also. They do each have their own unique signature like any particular variant cannabis strains for example but there is is virtually no distinguishable difference between lsd-25 and 1cP.

I will check it out Auto if its on the darknet..

Ugh this thread has become a bit nauseating with the elitism and ego.

That stung a bit Xorkoth - I'm the gentlest, shyest guy you could ever meet. I'm certainly not sitting here smirking "I can get good LSD and you wankers can't". I'm simply trying to press home on anyone who thinks "LSD is LSD" that they are wrong. And I know how hard it is to change someones mind because TripsNZ tried his best with me for 5 years and like a silly cunt I refused to accept it.

Anyone who takes LSD in the UK - go out and get some DS crystal. Right fucking now. You'll thank me. (he said smugly..)

i guess....it's always like this in these LSD conversations

:shrug:
Based purely on your recent months, saying yourself how you several times slightly undershot, once temp overshoiot though months back, but generally a little too far and between to meet your basic needs of keeping that full spirit, is my exact suggestion there. ☺

Not any slight hint you are....just a silly unqualified aneteur in this duscission lol.

i stay out of these conversations...they're read-only for me

i just take acid

vuSwOoD.gif

Quick, you turned off the read only!! Turn it back on before it kicks off between between differing acid hippy factions!
=D

I think it's according to scientific studies. I'm not 100% sure (more fun that way) but still pretty damn sure people didn't just guess when they concluded LSD isomers are inactive.

Of course other compounds may have other relationships between isomers. Ketamine for instance has two active but different stereo isomers, like you say. That's irrelevant. Racemic is an even mixture of (stereo) isomers, not an isomer itself. If you can only get CEV on racemic ket and not R or S, that's curious but still irrelevant.

I think it's very much more likely that something as powerful as LSD is capable of producing extremely variable responses, than that every article about LSD isomers is wrong and a manic tripping guy is right.

Does anyone really put more scientific faith in a manic tripping guy than 50 years of science?

Manic tripping guys have had billions of unrealistic ideas about differences between drugs, and magical thinking about drugs with nothing but a distorted personal experience and universal skepticism to back it up. People have been swearing by differences between different colored pills which are now known to have identical content. Placebo is really strong. Of course placebo is boring af as an explanation for anything but you can't just ignore it if you actually seek knowledge.

I mean yeah it COULD be, but...

I would disagree, but I'd just be disagreeing with myself given how much time I've invested chiming in against the 'mongy MDMA' narrative. <3

I'm open to either being true. What I will say, mind, is where exactly are the studies citing tryptamine LSD impurities/isomers, or some kind of... other, categorically can not alter LSD? Do we have to potentially wait 50+ years for the science to release the documents again? Also as an aside, is placebo not a kind of physical, weird quirk and tangible manifestation in and of itself? It's at the very least an odd, unknown reality. Isn't that the kind of thing being discussed?Just pondering here, btw.

Ismene, Im sure Xorkoth knows what you're about and you don't need to explain yourself round these here parts.
<3

Reading your posts @AutoTripper , I can't help but hear this song playing in my head over and over. Thought I'd inject some fun and some poignant music into this discussion:

Thats when he comes back down a few days later; when hes peaking (only GG OR DS 3.0's obviously), @AutoTripper and his thoughts are just sort of like a pitched up version of this:

The vocal "I'm glad there's no kids around to see this" is for when him and Ismene are up on the roof with no clothes on telling everyone Dr. Seuss is here to save us all if only we'd tune in to the right frequency (which is of course 432 Hz).

One things for certain: they know they got themselves some sweeeeet finnnee crystalliiine

And I think they'd be right to be honest. Hoffmans problem children/wonder children quote is chiming in my mind. Keep smashing that crystal, I say.

<3

Last edited:
There may be an issue with the UK. I have tried several times to buy from UK vendors who offer to ship worldwide and every single time I have been ripped off or scammed. I’d say I got fucked around by 4 different UK vendors. One major one fucked me around 3 times. Never received a single order.

In contrast in maybe 20 orders in 2 years from different vendors in Germany, the US, and Australia I have had a 100 % success rate in getting what I ordered and at an average per tab cost of around USD 5.

The only thing I would say about Australian vendors is that even the best one is not above hyping the strength of his tabs and charging a premium price. They are good acid but I can’t tell the difference between 115 ug tabs I bought from him a year ago for $7 and supposedly 240 ug ones he supply me a month ago for $15.

I think in future I will only buy tabs sold as 100-115 ug and for no more than $7 per tab -,no matter where I source them.

This isn't me so much as making a case for GG and DS 3.0 sancitity, even though I swear by them as an essential go to recommens - as many people are not (or very certainly were not) - as able as your typical PD BL veteran to get, at the very least l, a solid dose and consistent, actual blow your tits off dose of pure LSD. As I've said in EADD these past few days at an Ismene acid cermon/thread, Gamma Goblin and Dr. Seuss are absolutely revered and respected, not to mention validated, like no other. Validated in one place I might add, which I'll get to.

Your white GG blotters are clearly not actual GG blotters (though they might be crystal), as the GG artwork is incredible and not blank; and GG don't do 200 ug. IIRC both GG and DS both do three roughly similarly dosed tiers (a further endorsement from me on that evidently shared principle, btw). I haven't looked recently but last time I checked you had:

Tier 1: (110ug) Gamma Goblin Void Realms
Tier 2: (155ug) Gamma Goblin Teachers Gaze
Tier 3: (250ug) Gamma Goblin Goblins Den

Again, you might have GG crystal, but it's not laid by Gamma Goblin and so not neccesarily well laid 200ug or even certified GG crysal. I'm not having a pop, at all, btw, I simply want to lay a few things down that I've seen and ensure people get the right goods: but a few years ago I saw GG's criteria for buying and laying their blotter, and it was honestly absolutely mental. Proper "the family" esque vibes; you had to learn to lay a certain way, pass an interview, pass a test (prove you could lay) spend the cost of half a mortgage minimum for a buy; all sorts (Not so now).

Point being, there is a sort of DNM cross between the PD subforum, that spanish clearnet website we loved and lost, and a psychedelic only DNM market, with strict standards and policies on what can and can't be sold. They don't even allow 2c-t-7, FFS, (because safety profile) - which I disagree with - but they allow nearly everything else thats a psychedelic, including MDMA.

It's sort of like a PD type of erm, well, Garden of Eden, I guess.

And both Dr Suess and Gamma Goblin reside from there, with an interesting, rich history and a story to be told... going back years. You can go directly to the very men themselves, or their verified vendors. They have their own massive threads with open reviews. Being scammed is not necceary. Paying premiums isn't, either. I've even seen group buy in phen/tryptamine synths ffs. So truly a garden of eden indeed!

Now, obviously many posting here have already been/know of this place. But many clearly don't, going by this thread.

If you don't, then that place is literally PD mecca. And I obviously can't tell people where it is, unfortunately, really. But if there is a PD garden of eden, then seek and you shall find.

If you want to read about the GG/DS affiliated deep and rich history of this place, which I referenced earlier (it's interesting as hell, then you may be able to find the mainstream articles which circulated in newspapers and places like vice a few years ago, using an uncensored search engine like start page with the family filter off. Last time I tried to find old articles on google, it did not produce any fruit.

But like I say, well worth a read of those articles; they're interesting as hell, and will provide an introguing backgrpund to the very lords of acis themselves. Go seek! And best of luck to anyone who does X

Edit: the GG artwork is fucking gorgeous:

I'm gonna tell Dr Seuss I love him! It's like a duck being imprinted - the first guy you get some real acid becomes someone to worship :LOL:

I think I've worked out the site you mean Tranced...I never explored it because they wern't selling anything I could see at the time I last looked.

Last edited:
This isn't me so much as making a case for GG and DS 3.0 sancitity, even though I swear by them as an essential go to recommens - as many people are not (or very certainly were not) - as able as your typical PD BL veteran to get, at the very least l, a solid dose and consistent, actual blow your tits off dose of pure LSD. As I've said in EADD these past few days at an Ismene acid cermon/thread, Gamma Goblin and Dr. Seuss are absolutely revered and respected, not to mention validated, like no other. Validated in one place I might add, which I'll get to.

Your white GG blotters are clearly not actual GG blotters (though they might be crystal), as the GG artwork is incredible and not blank; and GG don't do 200 ug. IIRC both GG and DS both do three roughly similarly dosed tiers (a further endorsement from me on that evidently shared principle, btw). I haven't looked recently but last time I checked you had:

Again, you might have GG crystal, but it's not laid by Gamma Goblin and so not neccesarily well laid 200ug or even certified GG crysal. I'm not having a pop, at all, btw, I simply want to lay a few things down that I've seen and ensure people get the right goods: but a few years ago I saw GG's criteria for buying and laying their blotter, and it was honestly absolutely mental. Proper "the family" esque vibes; you had to learn to lay a certain way, pass an interview, pass a test (prove you could lay) spend the cost of half a mortgage minimum for a buy; all sorts (Not so now).

Point being, there is a sort of DNM cross between the PD subforum, that spanish clearnet website we loved and lost, and a psychedelic only DNM market, with strict standards and policies on what can and can't be sold. They don't even allow 2c-t-7, FFS, (because safety profile) - which I disagree with - but they allow nearly everything else thats a psychedelic, including MDMA.

And both Dr Suess and Gamma Goblin reside from there, with an interesting, rich history and a story to be told... going back years. You can go directly to the very men themselves, or their verified vendors. They have their own massive threads with open reviews. Being scammed is not necceary. Paying premiums isn't, either. I've even seen group buy in phen/tryptamine synths ffs. So truly a garden of eden indeed!

Now, obviously many posting here have already been/know of this place. But many clearly don't, going by this thread.

If you don't, then that place is literally PD mecca. And I obviously can't tell people where it is, unfortunately, really. But if there is a PD garden of eden, then seek and you shall find.

If you want to read about the GG/DS affiliated deep and rich history of this place, which I referenced earlier (it's interesting as hell, then you may be able to find the mainstream articles which circulated in newspapers and places like vice a few years ago, using an uncensored search engine like start page with the family filter off. Last time I tried to find old articles on google, it did not produce any fruit.

But like I say, well worth a read of those articles; they're interesting as hell, and will provide an introguing backgrpund to the very lords of acis themselves. Go seek! And best of luck to anyone who does X

Just for the record, there was definitely a time, some years ago, that GG sold WoW routinely on Pushing Taboo. And of course it was really good, not surprisingly. It was at the time when he was also selling what he referred to as "Swiss Bliss", which was as clean as a whistle and a cut above many other vendors in terms of overall quality. And, little to no body-load and incredible colorful and vibrant visuals even at relatively low doses. I believe the SB tabs were 99.5% pure needlepoint, at least that is what they were purported to be. And on a side note, there is always something that comes with an order from GG that is quite interesting, at least anything from PT included this interesting little gift in the form of printed word.
Also, just for nostalgia purposes, many well known vendors would frequently post in the Majestic Garden, and they often gave away very large amounts of tabs to posters in a "contest" which consisted of, "the first person to DM me gets a free sheet...or a free page." And yes...they did actually send it out if you "won" one of these "contests." I think the only requirement was a sustained posting history, if I recall, a minimum of 100 posts or something like that.

But yeah...GG is legendary...

Last edited:
I'm stunned by how clear your head is - it's almost like you arn't even high..if it wasn't for the massive euphoria, hilarious laughter and breathtaking psychedelic effect on nature.

Christ man.

What if I told y'all I can't tell the difference between AL-LAD, LSD and ALD-52? 5 'doses' in and they all feel the same to me; once your receptors get saturated the experiences really all seem alike. Blind trials on my friends have shown no one can actually tell what I'm giving them. AL-LAD maybe in the lower dose range (as it simply isn't as potent) is differentiable but I've 100% trialed LSD/ALD-52 blind on friends and they always guessed wrong.

I'm also of the opinion, after having grown shrooms myself and eaten well over 200 different doses of psilacetin, that they feel exactly the same to me.

I really think most effect variance is due to metabolism/set/setting. Sure there might be some well dosed acid out there, but when it comes to taking pure chemicals sourced from 110% verified vendors, they all start to blend together.

I think people are giving this too much thought. If you like your acid, why not be happy with it and move along?

Thanks. This is a great post with good info and advice.

Note that I have never claimed any LSD I have is anything in particular - either in terms of who made it or what strength it is. I referred to the WoW in the picture I posted as “sold as GG”…which very is different to saying “this is GG”.

It is a couple of months since I’ve checked out the official Dread discussion of LSD vendors as I have not purchased anything for a while. Currently DDOS attacks make logging on difficult. However, I do recall there was a link there to GG’s official DN site which was then for informational purposes rather than selling directly - although I think I remember that it was going to become a site for wholesale transactions….but my memory is a bit hazy on that.

To @cream Gravy’s points about analogues etc -

Christ man.

What if I told y'all I can't tell the difference between AL-LAD, LSD and ALD-52? 5 'doses' in and they all feel the same to me; once your receptors get saturated the experiences really all seem alike. Blind trials on my friends have shown no one can actually tell what I'm giving them. AL-LAD maybe in the lower dose range (as it simply isn't as potent) is differentiable but I've 100% trialed LSD/ALD-52 blind on friends and they always guessed wrong.

I'm also of the opinion, after having grown shrooms myself and eaten well over 200 different doses of psilacetin, that they feel exactly the same to me.

I really think most effect variance is due to metabolism/set/setting. Sure there might be some well dosed acid out there, but when it comes to taking pure chemicals sourced from 110% verified vendors, they all start to blend together.

I think people are giving this too much thought. If you like your acid, why not be happy with it and move along?

These do not seem to be commonly available in Australia. I have never actually seen any advertised here and the international vendors from whom I buy LSD do not stock them - or at least do not say they do. However I have wondered if some of the blotters I have might be an analogue given variations in experience - especially in duration. Since I drop acid way too frequently and almost always when I have also taken or am coming down from stimulants I am very hesitant to state anything is anything conclusively. But I do stand by my statement that differences in intensity/experience/duration can vary just as widely between blotters on the same sheet than they do between blotters from different sources. Because: set + setting.