• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Issy's first time on LSD crystal

There is an unquestionable subjective difference between each of these different Lysergamides referenced here.

To a sufficiently discerning mind.

ALD 52 is massively different to 1P.

Distinctly different to 25.

AL LAD has its own clear unique signature, character.

I can personally always feel the specific difference between 1P, and 1cP or 25.

It's individual discerning features stand out clearly.

Sure sure, end times lol, it's all leading into a very similar terrain.

But they have unique characters though.

I only took ALD 4 times as I was stupid to only buy 15 tabs before they ceased production in 2019.

1P at least can't touch ALD IME and firm opinion.

Every kava cultivar is unique too. Cannabis strains less so.

MDE feels different to MDMA.

The "argument" that LSD is not LSD, is very different to in my mind....there is no subjective variation between 1P, 1cP, AL LAD, 25, ETH LAD.

I rebutt that entirely. My mind senses and finely tuned bodily intuition can very easily watch and feel the unique traits of the specific Lysegamide I have taken.

I appreciate that for others these lines are muddied to the point of just becoming one grassy field.

Yes every trip is different due to set, setting.

But the actual compound still lends to that equation.

I honestly feel it is silly to dispute, insist no active perceptual subjective or statistical difference between different Lysergamides.

I never realised that was even in debate still. I thought it had been established ages back that this just isn't so.

The real debate, since ever is whether different batches of the identical same Lysergamide vary beyond set, setting and dosage factors.

To me it's just misinformation to say bluntly no difference between Lysergamides.

There is an unquestionable subjective difference between each of these different Lysergamides referenced here.

To a sufficiently discerning mind.

ALD 52 is massively different to 1P.

Distinctly different to 25.

AL LAD has its own clear unique signature, character.

I can personally always feel the specific difference between 1P, and 1cP or 25.

It's individual discerning features stand out clearly.

Sure sure, end times lol, it's all leading into a very similar terrain.

But they have unique characters though.

I only took ALD 4 times as I was stupid to only buy 15 tabs before they ceased production in 2019.

1P at least can't touch ALD IME and firm opinion.

Every kava cultivar is unique too. Cannabis strains less so.

MDE feels different to MDMA.

The "argument" that LSD is not LSD, is very different to in my mind....there is no subjective variation between 1P, 1cP, AL LAD, 25, ETH LAD.

I rebutt that entirely. My mind senses and finely tuned bodily intuition can very easily watch and feel the unique traits of the specific Lysegamide I have taken.

I appreciate that for others these lines are muddied to the point of just becoming one grassy field.

Yes every trip is different due to set, setting.

But the actual compound still lends to that equation.

I honestly feel it is silly to dispute, insist no active perceptual subjective or statistical difference between different Lysergamides.

I never realised that was even in debate still. I thought it had been established ages back that this just isn't so.

The real debate, since ever is whether different batches of the identical same Lysergamide vary beyond set, setting and dosage factors.

To me it's just misinformation to say bluntly no difference between Lysergamides.

While I appreciate you sharing your experiences, I do wonder whether you are the ideal person to describe the differences between analogues. Merely because you are a very rare person who does not experience any tolerance to LSD at all and have generally taken massive amounts. You are not an average user and I suspect your mileage very different to what others might experience.

I say that with not malice. I wish I was like you in this regard. Tolerance is a bitch.

While I appreciate you sharing your experiences, I do wonder whether you are the ideal person to describe the differences between analogues. Merely because you are a very rare person who does not experience any tolerance to LSD at all and have generally taken massive amounts. You are not an average user and I suspect your mileage very different to what others might experience.

I say that with not malice. I wish I was like you in this regard. Tolerance is a bitch.
I hear you ofc, and rest assured I feel no malice. Please always feel entirely free to speak your pure mind and feelings I am mature enough to never take offence even if it is intended...I will object in such cases, but to be offended is to choose to be a victim in my mind.

No harm in an honest thought and I know you are well meaning. :)

However, I would put forward a different case and argue that my unique overcoming of acid tolerance, which only occured later 2019 into 2020 after 23 years use following a particular and unusual prolonged dosing schedule of daily mini doses and intermittent macro trips, then mid 2020 fully Macro and ever since, and extensive usage over time, together with a very rare bodily intuition to the finer notes all things ingested re bodily and mental effects, actually enables me to very objectively gauge these variances.

I am unique in ways, and my finer perception and observance of the specific compounds themselves has not been at all muted or blurred at all.

I strongly feel the opposite.

I have always had a rare bodily intuition, so useful when I became allergic to near everything.

No way would I personally take 1 mg of ALD for example. I'd likely not take 500 mics even.

I have more respect for ALD than any other Lysergamide.

In a comfortable body though 1 mg of any others let's go!

The Shulgins distinguished between them even I think. Except Alexander got it very wrong IMO that day.

He could have put ALD clearly on the map where it deserves to be, but he ironically likely partially removed it.

I think Anne saw differently on it, but it just somehow went over his head that day.

My senses in these respects and ability to discern finer points objectively I feel is more finely tuned now as result of the development over tripping time.

I didn't mean to say that all lysergimides feel the same. Nor all tryptamines, etc. Yeah they're discernable... I just, really, sometimes I can't tell them apart.
Haha, that's fair.

And I love you man, you've such a heart and innocence.

So I wasn't directing my comments your way at all.

I'm not just confident about exactly what I claim and report but genuinely adamant, and just trying to at least keep real what plainl is.

The rest is up to conjecture ofc.

Christ man.

What if I told y'all I can't tell the difference between AL-LAD, LSD and ALD-52? 5 'doses' in and they all feel the same to me; once your receptors get saturated the experiences really all seem alike. Blind trials on my friends have shown no one can actually tell what I'm giving them. AL-LAD maybe in the lower dose range (as it simply isn't as potent) is differentiable but I've 100% trialed LSD/ALD-52 blind on friends and they always guessed wrong.

I'm also of the opinion, after having grown shrooms myself and eaten well over 200 different doses of psilacetin, that they feel exactly the same to me.

I really think most effect variance is due to metabolism/set/setting. Sure there might be some well dosed acid out there, but when it comes to taking pure chemicals sourced from 110% verified vendors, they all start to blend together.

I think people are giving this too much thought. If you like your acid, why not be happy with it and move along?
Exactly. I have tried different 'brands' of LSD and they were all the same to me, just varying doses and the experience was different due to my mindstate, set/setting, etc.

Have you tried ds tho priest? I thought exactly the same as you for 20 years..then I took ds. I think completely differently now

It was that quick.

This isn't differences in set and setting..this is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DRUG. As different to the "acid" I've been getting for the last 20 years as mushrooms are. I thought it was all "Just variation in effects from potency" for 20 years - till my first dose of DS crystal. Then I realised I was talking complete bollocks. Took me about 2 hours into the first trip for me to go "hold on a fucking minute..."

Last edited:
Well now I’d just be curious to try some of this espoused DS3.0 stuff. I do wonder if I’d feel it was different. But I really have no way to go about doing that so, oh well.

Another day, another greatest trip of my life. Back to work next week but managed 4 DS trips over easter, bit of tolerance showing but still the ultimate drug. Totally, crystal-clear headspace, utterly stone cold sober except...except..you feel the best you have ever felt in your entire life.

Around 15-20+ years ago I used to notice a difference in LSD batches. I also found it much harder to find, it used to come in waves rather than be constantly available for me. I think storage may have had an effect but I still do feel there was a difference in batches. I tried all forms liquid/microdots/blotters too.

Nowadays since DS and other reputable names have flooded the place it all feels the same. When it's a blotter art that's not in wide circulation the dose might vary or not seem to match up with what I think the stated dose is (e.g 200ug not being 200ug) but it's always consistently the same in terms of a really clean headspace.

1p and 1cp also feel different to LSD for me. But I think if you had only eaten LSD a few times or never before and were given 1p or 1cp you could be convinced it was LSD. If there was no LSD I'd be grateful if I could still have 1p or 1cp. If I had the choice it's LSD all the way.

AL-LAD has a different effects profile. It's a lysergamide alright but a bit like comparing different 4-sub tryptamines. I felt it was shorter in duration, the headspace was much easier going but didn't quite have the same depth despite the intense visuals and audio hallucinations. In summary distinctly different and I think anyone could tell the difference to LSD regardless of experience.

Since these alternative lysergamides became widely available I noticed purity in lysergamides just got better overall. I think there must be a better understanding of the synthesis or purifying them for chemists.

I will also add that with lysergamides I have witnessed someone eat blotter off the exact same sheet twice but on different dates while thinking it was from a different sheet and they claim the effects/doses were completely different. I've also had horror trips and blissful trips all on the same stuff. Placebo is an interesting thing as is synthesis.

DS3.0 crystal is certainly flavour of the month amongst the serious trippers I know atm, although they also hugely rate all the GammaGoblin crystals over too and reckon there's no reall quality difference between those two producers and it just comes down to personal taste at that point

Have you tried any of GammaGoblin tabs @Ismene2 ?

Not yet but my eyes are peeled!!
well put it this way, my 250ug GG dose I had four years or so ago hit like I would've expected 600ug plus to hit...having said that it was my first lsd in around 20 years so there's that, and set and setting were perfect and conducive to really letting go (did some high dose other psyches in that lsd-free period though)

but yeah those two producers are well known to produce the best quality acid over the previous few years - definitely at the top of their game

Yeah...the interesting part of AL-LAD is that when you get into doses of, say, 450 to 600, it is pretty insane. It does get much more head-fucky, insanely visual, i.e., scene slicing, with gorgeous pastel geometric patterns, and wicked sound synesthesia that can be rather startling. At higher doses, say, 600 and above, it has a strange quality of plot loss when you become convinced that the song you are listening to or thing you are watching takes on entirely different narrative structure and meaning, like you are living some odd story that does not match the content of that which you are viewing or listening to.

I know all these things can be experienced with L and other psychedelics, of course, but always felt very idiosyncratic to AL LAD. In my opinion, at least for me, it is one of the most interesting novel compounds to ever exist. I also appreciated its quicker march to the peak, and shorter legs, which works great if you are trying to sneak one in and don't want the protracted stimulation of L as it lasts so much longer, for many hours as you know, after you are done tripping.

The earliest incarnations of AL that came out right around 2013 were exceptional. That was when it was everywhere and easy to find even on the clear net, but from the UK. It and LSZ appeared around the same time and seemed to be coming from a similar source.

One thing I did notice is AL appeared to break down quicker than L, and seemed to lose potency even when properly stored after 2 or 3 years. It may just be a compound more prone to faster degradation, or at least it appeared that way to me. The blotters often turned very dark, oxidation perhaps, after a year or more, and which of course started out at white as the driven snow.

I think DS vs GG hype is influenced by the user's location.

A lot more DS makes it to UK whereas GG seems to make it more to US/Europe. Both are equally as good and I would not see one as lesser than the other. GG also deserve respect for DOM/DOx compounds and Mescaline xtal.
GG officially only reccomends two resellers: one in Poland and one in the US. But the one in the US confusingly somerimes describes his stuff as being 80 something % pure.

Yeah...the interesting part of AL-LAD is that when you get into doses of, say, 450 to 600, it is pretty insane. It does get much more head-fucky, insanely visual, i.e., scene slicing, with gorgeous pastel geometric patterns, and wicked sound synesthesia that can be rather startling. At higher doses, say, 600 and above, it has a strange quality of plot loss when you become convinced that the song you are listening to or thing you are watching takes on entirely different narrative structure and meaning, like you are living some odd story that does not match the content of that which you are viewing or listening to.

I know all these things can be experienced with L and other psychedelics, of course, but always felt very idiosyncratic to AL LAD. In my opinion, at least for me, it is one of the most interesting novel compounds to ever exist. I also appreciated its quicker march to the peak, and shorter legs, which works great if you are trying to sneak one in and don't want the protracted stimulation of L as it lasts so much longer, for many hours as you know, after you are done tripping.

The earliest incarnations of AL that came out right around 2013 were exceptional. That was when it was everywhere and easy to find even on the clear net, but from the UK. It and LSZ appeared around the same time and seemed to be coming from a similar source.

One thing I did notice is AL appeared to break down quicker than L, and seemed to lose potency even when properly stored after 2 or 3 years. It may just be a compound more prone to faster degradation, or at least it appeared that way to me. The blotters often turned very dark, oxidation perhaps, after a year or more, and which of course started out at white as the driven snow.

I thought I read @AutoTripper or somebody recently saying that AL-LAD is no longer being produced anywhere and can’t be sourced for love or money ….but maybe that was something else?

I will also add that with lysergamides I have witnessed someone eat blotter off the exact same sheet twice but on different dates while thinking it was from a different sheet and they claim the effects/doses were completely different.
Exactly though. The dosage possibly was different between the two tabs from the SAME sheet.

Maybe 82.5(31524695 lol) then 119 mics.

Would make for two very different experiences if expecting similar.

Personally I have not had a single experience or sensation of that for years now but I have been very confident of the dosages by using a wider range of different lysergic mods many of which coming from Holland is legally genuinely appear to be so accurately dosed.

So I often know more or less exactly how much I am taking each time a 200 µg dose will be very different to a 400 µg dose but if I had no idea and it was just one tab from the same sheet it would be different and I would imagine things possibly.

I thought I read @AutoTripper or somebody recently saying that AL-LAD is no longer being produced anywhere and can’t be sourced for love or money ….but maybe that was something else?
I know a legal legit Dutch vendor has in stock.

So it's still legal tennar in Holland.

It was scheduled in Germany along with 1cP 2 years ago now.

The German Giants I call them have been the biggest single distributor for the Green Giants I call them lol making this stuff.

So the Germans have been very important to them.

Hence 1cP-LSD, tested and passed same time as 1Plsd, but kept secret for the inevitable day July 2019 the asshole German govt finally brought the court's hammer down on 1P.

Next day lol....shops fulla 1cP haha. Just better IMO, but was concealed as a Trump card.

Took another German court year to ban (import crucially) of 1cP.

Out came 1VLSD at 150 mics, not 100, said to be equivalent to about 125 mics 1cP,

But I believe ticked all boxes still.

AL LAD also got banned in Germany with 1cP.

Out came....1cP-AL LAD!

And the show goes on!

ALD 52 was suspended June 2019 as it just cost them more to make it for lower yield.

But AL LAD will still be available in various countries incl Canada I expect.

I have also heard that. I also believe reading reports that there was some questionable AL circulating after the initial wave that started almost ten years ago. So yeah...I think it may never return to the abundance that it once enjoyed. I also heard that synthesizing it was either more difficult or more costly in terms of yield, so it seems there is less incentive to produce it. Although I am fairly sure that there are less people out there that have the capacity to synthesize it due to its novel status. But of course I could be wrong. I must admit that it was received rather well as far as novel psychedelics, so that sure doesn't appear to be the issue.

I used to love both LSD and mushrooms in all doses from super high to low. Those were the daze!

I have taken high/super high doses of LSD, movement, talking, and functioning normally or appearing normal, etc. are extremely difficult if not impossible.
In unfortunate truth in one sense, IMO, LSD is only complete with a good side of Psilocybin.

Add to that, Exstacy, Ketamine and skunk and wow what a trip.

THAT was my own favourite combination.

But just mushies, plus acid, weed. Loved it. Exstacy always went well on top too.