• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Is tripping on Halloween a good idea?

haha, good questions!

so what have you done so far on this great adult party?

ps. also funny how people (adults) usually dress up. especially the sexy/slutty versions

You mean in previous years? Oh, lots of different things. I can't remember really. Definitely DOC various times, I will probably end up doing DOC this year too, with MXE, or maybe LSD instead if I get some.

I don't know about tripping on Halloween really. Could be interesting or could go dreadfully awry. Things can get pretty hectic on Halloween, especially if you play the song Halloween by the band Helloween as the clock strikes midnight on All Hallows Eve. And ESPECIALLY if you live in Salem, Massachusetts. In fact, don't even play the song Massachusetts by the Bee Gees, just to be on the safe side. Hmmm, Massachusetts by the Bee Gees, I gotta go tempt me some fate right now. Seriously though, do not watch this video right here on Halloween on acid;

However, DO watch this video;

Last edited:
I say do it whenever there is a cool event! Tripping LSD at a Halloween party or something would be great!

Got it planned with 2 friends to take some 1P LSD on Halloween. Can't fucking wait. Just need to agree on a dosage, don't want anything too intense.

greetings Earthlings, this is my first post as a new member. i come from Great Genes and i love tripping on Halloween! cheers to everyone on here ive been reading the Blue articles for years!!

^ I think s/he's trying to say s/he's Family (Grateful Dead). At least, that's how I interpreted it.

I personally love Halloween. There's a HUGE (picture New Year's at Times Square) unofficial Halloween gathering in Shibuya every year. I'm tempted to drop and go see all the crazies, but then I think of the size of the crowd, and how many of them will be wasted, and then trying to get home on the overcrowded, stuffy train 8(... Yeah, probably not gonna happen.

Shibuya looks great,
A moderate/museum dose would be great for Halloween.
I like moving through crowds at celebrations when stoned, but I don't like getting snagged into any melodrama, keep the dose light is my way for that.
I dose light usually anyway - I am almost never alone. My home is one story above a main street, and the store below always has music playing, so it is almost always a kind of festival.

Halloween IS THE tripping holiday because it is perfectly normal to act strange that night