• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Is tripping on Halloween a good idea?

mmmm, I did mushrooms on Halloween once. Mustve been 17 or 18 years old.

everything was cool except one guy dressed up as Michael Myers and sat on his porch giving out candy. I just remember being like

"dude I dont care if he's giving out winning lottery tickets, im not going up to that guy."

Michael Myers was sort of my childhood nemesis. I liked every other horror movie except Halloween. fuck you John Carpenter

and he had the Halloween theme music playing next to him, I was ready to leave my candy and just run to the nearest open area but thats what he wanted you to do. Michael Myers always caught up to you

What a silly question...
The answer is obviously YES*!!

*edit: I don't think I've ever tripped on halloween.. such a hypocrite.. hmm better do something about that..

Last edited:
I usually trip on Halloween, and I will be this year as well, to go see Shpongle (!!)

Depends on what kind of tomfoolery you're into? Light or dark, some prefer the shadows...

hell yeah it is ! some of the best acid trips i have ever had have been on Halloween or at least i thought it was Halloween

haha i think ive answered this before. but here i go again
until i found out about tripping or drugs in general, i would have said it is a bad idea.

however, now, i couldnt imagine a better time.
low doses of course. and with like minded friends during a costume party? best

Halloween is like my Christmas,Thanksgiving,and New Years all rolled into one.I grew up in an old historic neighborhood with lots of turn-of-the-century colonial and victorian houses.My favorite thing to do on Halloween when I was younger and could still do psychedelics was to drop 2 or 3 hits of acid and walk around my neighborhood,just bugging out on all the decorations and shit.Lots of people in that neighborhood really went all out decorating for Halloween but especially this mortician that lived on my street.No one had better decorations than him because he had real caskets and stuff.It's the one time of year when everybody is into what I'm into and strolling through my neighborhood blazing on acid,smoking a joint with a few friends was the best way to celebreate it.Of course,you always have to have a bottle of liquor in the freezer and a bunch of benzos and opiates waiting at home for the come down.Good times.

I was thinking about this the other day actually, and thought, Halloween is a horrible time to trip. Everything is so creepy and dark and morbid. Seems like the last thing you'd want to surround your self with when your soul is so wide open and vulnerable. I wouldnt. Lol

^Some people seek the dark atmosphere. I'm personally super excited for Halloween this year, hoping I can get off work and take some low dose psychedelics at a party.

Halloweens isn't a time for the faint of heart...! Like 240 said some people live in the shadows.;)

Halloween is like the greatest adult party day of the entire year. I am for sure going to be tripping on Halloween this year. :) My only questions about it are "on what" and "how much". Because I haven't decided yet. :)

^Ehhh, I think New Years can be way better sometimes, but I just love fall weather so much. And my birthday is exactly 7 days after Halloween, so I get double Friday partying this year wooooo!

Halloween is like the greatest adult party day of the entire year. I am for sure going to be tripping on Halloween this year. :) My only questions about it are "on what" and "how much". Because I haven't decided yet. :)

haha, good questions!

so what have you done so far on this great adult party?

ps. also funny how people (adults) usually dress up. especially the sexy/slutty versions

I can't wait for Halloween, it's gonna be a themed psytrance party. I haven't decided on tripping though :D
The options are mdma only or low dose candyflip or mdma + 2C-B. :)

I can't wait for Halloween, it's gonna be a themed psytrance party. I haven't decided on tripping though :D
The options are mdma only or low dose candyflip or mdma + 2C-B. :)

somehow all psytrance parties ive been to looked all halloweeny after midnight...

Well now you put it that way.. There won't be so much difference after all. Costumes. :D

If you have a few trips under your belt, I think it could be fine.

Ya are you familiar with "trippery"? If you know what you're in for and know your shits pure and real acid than ya, it could be fun.
Im in the middle of Dallas and there's a huge halloween party out here every year . The streets get closed down in my neighborhood and there's a costume competition and all that. Lots of drugs. Lots of tripping. If I was still into acid I would go for it but I wouldnt do it by myself. Should have a trip buddy for this one.