• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Is tripping on Halloween a good idea?

Last year I was at a somewhat small Halloween show (maybe 100 people?) tripping on a relatively low dose of 2c-e + some methylone. I know the band & maybe 30 people so it's not like I was alone. I had a great time!
This year I'm going to the same venue, but more bands & people. I'm considering a bit of 4-AcO-DMT + a few bumps of K and/or MXE, but again at fairly light doses. As Venrak mentioned, the sensory overload could get pretty strong so I'll have to be careful.

I remember many years ago when I was like 18 we had a really crazy Halloween party at my place... something like 20 people or so, with maybe half tripping balls and the other half really drunk. We had a cake with various pharmies sprinkled on top - grab a slice & see what happens. Everclear punch. Plenty of herb. Whew! A couple of guys passed out early: one woke up to find himself duct taped to a chair & the other was wrapped in stretch wrap. At some point that night my girlfriend got really pissed at me & she left... next thing I know I ended up with this little sweetie dressed as a cheerleader with no panties. Well my GF comes back in the morning to apologise... I head her in the other room talking to someone, asking where I was, so I quickly rolled off the bed & onto the floor and pretended I was passed out. Good times!

I tripped on Halloween back in '95 and had a great time. Really enjoyed walking around the hood seeing all the setups and black lights an all. Remember being a little freaked out actually going up to get candy from people that weren't dressed up. But all and all a memorable experience.

Allow me to say that Halloween has become the new day of the year for "the man" to take a shit on. They set up sobriety checkpoints in the state I'm from.

But don't let that stop you. I recommend bringing weed or xanax, or have a backup plan ie safehouse. You know though, I have never tripped on halloween. First time I took acid, they let me pick the movies to watch all night (because I was only one blotter and everybody else was 3 or 4 blotters) we watched district 9, ren and stimpy, Superjail, and I laughed my ass off (for hours). Best drug experience of my life, I can only imagine what a halloween event would have done for me. Do it, and prank the hell out of everyone

haha I'm just going to a Halloween bush rave. Tripping on halloween? You betcha :D

My favorite day of the whole year..., i'll be tripping again this year

Fuck yes one year I just ate mushrooms and watched horror movies with my gf. The movies were terrible! But it was still a blast

Although I'm taking a long break from recreational dissociatives right now, I am going to make an exception for Halloween (probably 2nd plateau DXM). Can't resist. :D I'm sure I'll be able to find a really awesome haunted house attraction, or something similar, to visit in my wobbly state.

My friend took acid at the Halloween Fright Nights at Universal Studios last year. I cant imagine being on acid and having people with chain saws running at me lol. That's kindof crazy in my opinion but he said he had a blast...

I would say yes. Halloween having a frightening connotation is only one way to look at it. If you look at the culture surrounding El dia de meurtos, or the grateful dead steal your face, peyote tradition, etc. it's all highly tied into tripping/death/rebirth.

I've been thinking about doing this myself. There could be a higher risk for a bad trip though. Other than that, I couldn't see why not.

I love tripping on Halloween! (Or a halloween event).

Every year my buddies and I take a dose of L and go to Cedar Points Halloweekends. It has become our ritual together. Nothing is better than riding a rollercoaster high on lucy. Best way to ride a coaster IMO. Walking through the haunted attractions? Such a fucking blast!

I highly recommend that to anyone who goes to Cedar Point here on BL. Not too high of a dose, Im sure it would get very hard walking around and staying somewhat "straight" on a dose over 200-300+mics. Again depends person to person...

if it was shrooms id be like fuck no but i think fry would be fun on halloween if you can handle it well, but then again i feel like it could go bad easily too. but I'm thinking about doing it as well

Good and bad are subjective. Set and setting is everything. You should figure out yourself if you can be one with the setting you choose for your trip, and be peace in mind. Also, having a safe place to retreat to is necessary can be very helpful if things get too uncomfortable for you.

I've done it once and felt weird at first, but got used to it and really enjoyed it. Happy tripping.

Nothing is better than riding a rollercoaster high on lucy. ...

I've done it with both LSD and DXM, and the latter was better BY FAR. By the end of the ride I had an unbelievable body high that lasted for 15-20min after getting off the ride. Though again, this is kinda subjective. I'm sure other dissociatives with opioid activity would be just as good (I think there's much better dissociatives out there than DXM). I'd like to try it with others.