• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Is tripping on Halloween a good idea?

tripping is gunna always be:
a) an amazing fun filled time
b) scary as fuck,bad trip
c) a roller coaster ride of epic proportions.

last two times i dosed its been c), never had only a b) cuz i always talk myself out of it. plus i enjoy the the thrill of being scared out of your mind. i will be tripping this halloween, most likely in a combination of other things.

church2.gif

hfw2010_header1.jpg

Sounds like an experience for sure hahah. I planned to drop and visit zombie fest but halloween is seeming like an interesting idea too

i dont like tripping in public, and haloween aint that big of a thing where im from. so probably wont be doing it, but might i add that the substance to be used is as important? for example on mushrooms i have yet to experience terror, as i find everything friendly and close, so it would probably feel more like a mexican day of the dead with friendly ghosts, than a zombified day of the living dead experience....

I have made a point to trip on halloween for the past 4 years or so. It's the day when everyone runs around like crazy eating way too much candy wearing wild/surreal outfits. The perfect day, in my opinion. It's acceptable to act slightly crazy and wear outlandish clothing. I usually take L and run around town untill I go to the Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight.... Quite an experience.
please, just don't bother the children.

Yeah I took 2C-I on Halloween at my mates club night and had a blast!

My advice take a 'light' psych, nothing too heady.

Have fun! =D

I like Halloween because it's the one night of the year that pretty girls wear cartoonishly sexualized costumes.

Can't go wrong there, imo.

On Halloween '09 I took some acid and molly at a STS9 show. It was hilarious, seeing everyone at the show dressed up was very fun and goofy. I was worried about gory/scary costumes but honestly I probably would have just laughed my ass off at them.

yeah man me and my friend took some lsd halloween 08 and just walked around the neighborhood, anything that was supposed to be scary was just really funny. We also made a pumpkin bong and had the times of our lives smoking out of it.

yeah man me and my friend took some lsd halloween 08 and just walked around the neighborhood, anything that was supposed to be scary was just really funny. We also made a pumpkin bong and had the times of our lives smoking out of it.

BAHAHAHA! That's fucking great, seriously.

tl;dr the entire thread but dooooo it!! Not by yourself that's gay. Have a friend to trip with and run around wrecking havoc! Sounds like a blast

i had to stop lurking and join just to comment on this. dont do it. it would be so lame.

have you ever been to halloween on franklin street? or just heard about it? it's real lame. im from the larger city 5 miles from chapel hill and can tell you how boring it is. you park reallllllly far away, walk way up past a BUNCH of cops into the sectioned off area, where there's just a mass of people. you walk to the other end of the sectioned off area, and back. then it's just boring. granted i just went kinda drunk and real baked, and going spun might be a different story. but you cant drink or chill. just be around a ton of mainstreamers acting a little crazy. and lots of families.

i'd say unless you have some good, chill friends hanging out or having a party at their house within walking distance, and a good friend dosing with you, it would suck. just sayin.

Last edited:
i had to stop lurking and join just to comment on this. dont do it. it would be so lame.

have you ever been to halloween on franklin street? or just heard about it? it's real lame. im from the larger city 5 miles from chapel hill and can tell you how boring it is. you park reallllllly far away, walk way up past a BUNCH of cops into the sectioned off area, where there's just a mass of people. you walk to the other end of the sectioned off area, and back. then it's just boring. granted i just went kinda drunk and real baked, and going spun might be a different story. but you cant drink or chill. just be around a ton of mainstreamers acting a little crazy. and lots of families.

i'd say unless you have some good, chill friends hanging out or having a party at their house within walking distance, and a good friend dosing with you, it would suck. just sayin.

Oh shit, I used to live an hour and a half from there. We drove there and it was exactly like you said... SHITloads of people, and if there was music I couldn't hear it. All the shops were open and they wanted you to buy stuff. Nothing else to do at all... and there were no porta-potties anywhere that I could find! And all the shops and restaurants had huge signs up saying "ONLY customers can use restrooms!!!" in big red letters, and many places even had burly security guards glaring at everyone to prevent people from walking in to use the bathroom. I eventually had to go to the shortest line - still 15 minutes long - and buy some retarded crap for like $7 so I could use the damn toilet. :X

Obviously after that we just left, but I had to piss before I drove an hour and a half back home.

Lamest Halloween ever.

Hell yea, tripping on Halloween is an annual tradition... nearly mandatory!

But skip the parades and parties and bars.... stay home and gather a handful of friends to trip together... gather early so everyone is there and ready at the end of the light of day... then just at the first detectable hint of twilight (or perhaps at the sight of the first star or planet) drop a big dose... Nothing like coming up on a fat dose of good clean LSD during a crisp clear fall twilight, not much is sweeter than that, it just feels so RIGHT!... and carve a few pumpkins... put a red bulb in the porch light... admire your simple but lovely work... and muse upon the spirits of friends passed, imagining they are sitting there with you... play some atmospheric music (but nothing too cartooney)... wear a weird outfit and have a strange tripped out mask ready for kids that come for candy... muse upon things cosmic... read some Poe aloud... later at midnite go out into the back yard and make a little bonfire... light a sage bundle and burn some offerings in tribute to the souls of your departed friends while passing a nice sticky doobie around.

Thats what Halloween is for!!!

Last edited:
Hey, how about lets make this thread a combo of more tales about tripping on Halloween, and a photo album of pictures appropriate to the event, in any manner you feel right, as I did above... i.e., "just felt like tripping Halloween"

Just put the web photo URL between "
"

Got a local picture? Make yourself an account at photobucket or some other free place, upload your local pic then display that URL as above.

Hell yea, tripping on Halloween is an annual tradition... nearly mandatory!

But skip the parades and parties and bars.... stay home and gather a handful of friends to trip together... gather early so everyone is there and ready at the end of the light of day... then just at the first detectable hint of twilight (or perhaps at the sight of the first star or planet) drop a big dose... Nothing like coming up on a fat dose of good clean LSD during a crisp clear fall twilight, not much is sweeter than that, it just feels so RIGHT!... and carve a few pumpkins... put a red bulb in the porch light... admire your simple but lovely work... and muse upon the spirits of friends passed, imagining they are sitting there with you... play some atmospheric music (but nothing too cartooney)... wear a weird outfit and have a strange tripped out mask ready for kids that come for candy... muse upon things cosmic... read some Poe aloud... later at midnite go out into the back yard and make a little bonfire... light a sage bundle and burn some offerings in tribute to the souls of your departed friends while passing a nice sticky doobie around.

Thats what Halloween is for!!!

Want to be my friend? :)

Any time you're tripping, even on drugs you know your way around, from experience I think you should always have a safe place to go and lay, cool off, get control ect. I don't know if one could find this in a place like the one you're describing.

But hey, if you got good friends that'll remove you from the situation, go for it!

Rc-T7 at Canada Wonderland's Fright Night, no problems. Haunted houses, people in costume, and roller-coasters at midnight! Fantastic experience.

SCI and LSD and Halloween!!!
Fuck YEAH!!!! String Cheese Hulaween at the Hampton Coliseum!!!! Wish I could make it, I was at Horning's Hideout 2010 though... I would dose hard at Hulaween.