• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is there any man who is 165/ 5'5 and has had an attractive girlfriend?

What exactly is convenient for me and what did I not mention

I stated very clearly what I want in a woman on my first post, read more carefully
You never stated whether you prefer a woman who is also short and stout like you or a woman who is taller and skinnier than you or even the possibility of being attracted to a woman who is even shorter and heavier than you.

The fact that those preference possibilities even exist kind of answers your question, no?

You never stated whether you prefer a woman who is also short and stout like you or a woman who is taller and skinnier than you or even the possibility of being attracted to a woman who is even shorter and heavier than you.

The fact that those preference possibilities even exist kind of answers your question, no?
It is not the same thing.

All woman care about height in thee same way that all men care about a woman's face. It is not really a matter of preference.

No man likes ugly face on woman. No woman likes a short man. But in both cases people are willing to make discounts if they can't get what they want.

Tall Men are the minority, so most women will not get a tall man because tall men will also go for the minority of very hot women. The rest of them will have to make discount and get an average height or shorter man, doesn't mean that deep inside they don't crave a tall man.

Preferences have to do eg with hair color, but not with height

It is not the same thing.

All woman care about height in thee same way that all men care about a woman's face. It is not really a matter of preference.

No man likes ugly face on woman. No woman likes a short man. But in both cases people are willing to make discounts if they can't get what they want.

Tall Men are the minority, so most women will not get a tall man because tall men will also go for the minority of very hot women. The rest of them will have to make discount and get an average height or shorter man, doesn't mean that deep inside they don't crave a tall man.

Preferences have to do eg with hair color, but not with height
I can see you place an importance on physical attributes, or lack thereof. Might be a portion of the problem. Not saying physical beauty in a person isn't an added plus but some of the most loyal, loving men I have had have come in all shapes and sizes.

Drop the ego, man and live a little. Ask the next woman you meet that tickles your fancy a little out for coffee or a beer. You might be surprised what non beautiful people have to offer.

I just need to confirm for myself that I am repulsive to. Women so that then I have a legit excuse to stay on heroin for the rest of my life
You know the meaning of self fulfilled prophecy, right?

You’re calling yourself a joke and repulsive. If you think that, why do you expect others to treat you differently?

That’s your main problem. You need to forget about getting a partner and work on your relationship with yourself first. Getting yourself a partner when you aren’t right with yourself won’t fix you. It’ll put an extra pressure on you that will cause you to crack eventually.

In regards to your question though, confidence is key. I am a short person, 5’. Everyone is tall to me, I’ve never cared about height probably due to this. It’s someone’s confidence that I notice first. If someone is self deprecating it puts me off.

Same kind of answers I always get at the end of the day

Not that people have bad intentions or don't want to help, but it is all bs, and the fact remains most women perceive me as deformed

I am on a goal to ask out a 100 women. Thus far I ve had 3 rejections. I ll update this thread every 10 rejections

I just need to confirm for myself that I am repulsive to. Women so that then I have a legit excuse to stay on heroin for the rest of my life
Dude, Please give yourself a brake!! You sound like a good guy, that is what matters to women most of the time ( if not stay away anyway) that's a whole other set of problems.
Go in to a dating situation with, " hey they will be lucky to have me, and me them!" A tall, good looking dude who is a total asshole, is Not attractive to most women anyway. They may have sex with them and just Add a notch to the wrong side of the bed post. But they do not to get in to that Shit storm, because of height and looks!!
Be a gentleman, at all times unless they ask for something different ( that usually happens in the bedroom, and you need to be comfortable with it as well)

everyone else is right about self-fulfilling prophecies and all that. good personality will compensate for height, and confidence adds inches. i have neither, but at 5'7 myself my last three relationships were with women who are 5'7, 5'10, and 5'10. taller women are probably used to facing similar body discrimination from average guys, and likely feel less of a need to be protected than tiny ladies, and if you walk over and look up into their eyes without flinching and treat them like people you might be surprised what will happen. i admit that, all else being equal, i might prefer a smaller body to spoon, but you can get used to being the little one pretty quick. self-loathing is a bigger disqualifier than any physical trait you can think of.

You're being to hard on yourself and you'll never find a woman with this attitude. You sound a lot like I did when I was growing up. I carried around "baby fat" well into my late teens. I was heavier that all my class mates and couldn't ever manage to drop the weight no matter how much I worked out every week. I played sports all throughout my childhood that ruined my body (Hockey, Football, motorcross being the main three).

Anyway. I never tried to ask a girl out after they started growing tits because I assumed I was too ugly for them to want anything to do with me. I even left High school early due to massive depression. A year or two after I left I dropped all the weight over one summer and was very fit suddenly. I guess I had a 6-pack under the stomach all along. Around the same time my peers from High school were starting college (I was already two years into it). Lots of them ended up going to the same school I was attending because it's a poor area and everyone does 2 years at community college before transferring.

All those super hot cheerleaders were suddenly interested and almost all of them asked me the same thing: "How come you never asked me out in high school? I always liked you because you are so nice!". I found out that lots of them were interested but everyone was afraid to make the first move because I was always keeping to myself.

You can't change what you are. If women don't like you because of it then fuck 'em. They ain't worth your time. You need to learn to respect yourself man. You're never going to be happy if you're constantly putting yourself down.

Not that people have bad intentions or don't want to help, but it is all bs, and the fact remains most women perceive me as deformed

I am on a goal to ask out a 100 women. Thus far I ve had 3 rejections. I ll update this thread every 10 rejections

you're so brutal on yourself it's like you're in a relationship already

"im on a goal to ask out 100 women"

Are you actually getting to know these women for them? Maybe they are also insecure about something.
or only asking them for your own gratification?

I couldn't be fucked reading all the replies to your post OP but I will say this: You don't have to be 6'2" to attract women. Yes, you're on the shorter side. However, most women want a man taller than them. Thus, you should aim for the 5'2" girls. I'm 6'2", 205 lbs and women don't give a fuck about my height. Unattractive is unattractive. No matter whether you're 5'2" or 6'2". Also, a GREAT personality goes a long way. In fact, in can compensate your shorter stature. Not really related, but how big is your cock?

I couldn't be fucked reading all the replies to your post OP but I will say this: You don't have to be 6'2" to attract women. Yes, you're on the shorter side. However, most women want a man taller than them. Thus, you should aim for the 5'2" girls. I'm 6'2", 205 lbs and women don't give a fuck about my height. Unattractive is unattractive. No matter whether you're 5'2" or 6'2". Also, a GREAT personality goes a long way. In fact, in can compensate your shorter stature. Not really related, but how big is your cock?
If you're a musician you don't even need a great personality. Women usually can't stand me, then they hear my music and suddenly they love me. And I got 0 personality. I'm insufferable. I ask so many questions, I'm always confused, and I often say things that are much too personal. I'm objectively pretty handsome, but I'm also tiny (5'11), never had any issues.

I think a lot is just confidence in yourself. If you don't have that you can essentially go home

Sounds like you are just determined to be a victim. That goes well with heroin but its never attractive. Good luck with that.
You're so right. The victim role is just not attractive.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself, that's the annihilation of a thousand ladyboners.

This thread might be reaching the end of it’s productive life I think. OP has a strong view about women and relationships and the role that physical features ie height play that seems impermeable to advice, personal sharing by a number of women, and lots of encouraging and supporting words from a bunch of people.

As mentioned earlier in this thread this forum is all about helping people not affirming negative thinking, stereotypes, or prejudices. So let’s leave him to his views for now and hope all the great advice given so far sparks a bit of reflection.

We’ve reached the tough love stage and nothing more needs to be said.

Nah life is shit without the brown powder

No friends
No gf

Only problems and misery

Ever since I started smoking the brown powder, I feel happy and that I enjoy life
That doesn't last very long at all mate, trust me.

Plus if you get a woman you'll a)hide your use until she finds out and breaks it off with you or b) she'll end up using it too, would you do that to a person.

Maybe get on subutex if you need it. Low dose. Then you'll be stable on an opioid with good antidepressant traits (IMO at least, now I'm on the liquid handcuffs, ugh) AND money to spend on dates (get on an app and get laid a few times!

Ahhhh I see what's going on here. This has nothing to do with your height at all, and everything to do with you justifying your drug use. Am I right?

These threads always end the same..

-GC
We try very hard not to lock threads except as an absolute last resort when they are totally off the tails.

But when they reach this point of making no further progress and becoming regressive it’s very tempting.

It might help improve the quality of SLR if we had a policy of euthanising threads that have run their course and are only deteriorating. Seeing as we can’t actually euthanise members.