• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is there any man who is 165/ 5'5 and has had an attractive girlfriend?

You just HAD to point that out huh! Now the whole world is gonna know! :ROFLMAO:

I'll bet you they're comfy and durable though! 🇷🇺 Bet they come in handy when he's walking on water though... 🙏

Ah well. Looks like some other fucking bitch noticed this too...

7Vt4cYz.jpg

Here's an interesting take and interview on the topic that I just remembered from years back:

Unfortunately for me: you've got me cornered and owned here with your super sleuth skills. And at the risk of getting more egg on my face: the link below validates YOUR points rather than mine! :oops:

So at 198-5'8" (no shoes) I'm bigger than MY President? Well there's a thing for you! :cool:

The above all being said: take a look at this dude (the tall one) i.e. Aleksandar Vučić (Serbian President) at a whopping 6'6". And let's not forget about President Trump at (arguably) 6'2" (some consternation about this one) and Joe Biden at 5'97" (posture notwithstanding and not specified). All proof positive that height has fuck all to do with anything! :ROFLMAO: At least not when it comes to politics and political accomplishments!

NaafN8v.jpg

Then again: who knows!

According to scale, each Biden is around 9 feet tall

I dunno. It's obviously a personal thing. Despite what these studies say. Not something that's ever bothered me although I'll admit it's a pain in the ass trying to have a conversation with somebody that's a lot taller than you are and having to look up at them in order to at least attempt to make eye contact (and that's if the taller dude isn't a rude cunt and is wearing sun glasses at the time which is something that fucking infuriates me no end). Conversely it's shit to talk down to somebody too. Certainly doesn't make one feel empowered or emboldened I don't think.

See this guy. At the time he was 209-5'7"! :ROFLMAO: Attitude! And build helps! 💀

pSnyN7y.jpg

Anyway. I don't think I'm/we're helping the OP to find his (attractive) life partner! And now we have another thread going where the poor dude thinks he is maybe too tall! I've stayed well clear of that one.
putin wears creepers!! well in first pic

putin wears creepers!! well in first pic
I cannot tell a lie i.e. I didn't know what creepers were until now and had to look them up! Some interesting results returned! :ROFLMAO:

I cannot tell a lie i.e. I didn't know what creepers were until now and had to look them up! Some interesting results returned! :ROFLMAO:

i like em, with some styles of wear oh now im droolin on link ty

When I lived in Japan, the Japanese men were as high as my shoulder and I'm a bit less than 6 foot. You can spot a white guy in a crowd in Tokyo because his head is always crowd surfing.

Asian women are hot AF.

Go and get some.

When I lived in Japan, the Japanese men were as high as my shoulder and I'm a bit less than 6 foot. You can spot a white guy in a crowd in Tokyo because his head is always crowd surfing.

Asian women are hot AF.

Go and get some.
I have to admit that if that video that I posted yesterday (average heights 2021) is anything to go by (and I've no reason, nor do I have the life experience, to question it let's be honest): the Asians are not the short shits that I just assumed them to be. Matter of fact and much to my surprise: people from African countries seem to wanting when it comes to height (cannot say as I've noticed though). It's quite amazing how we come up with generalizations and assumptions and preconceived notions huh! Just because I'm usually taller than the owners and waitresses at a Chinese restaurant or Chinese takeout doesn't mean all of the 1.4 billion (and counting) Chinese are short.

Based on your post and experience though: must be great to go to a live rock concert in Japan huh! 🇯🇵 :ROFLMAO:

Dude. The world is yours! :ROFLMAO:

Based on your post and experience though: must be great to go to a live rock concert in Japan huh! 🇯🇵 :ROFLMAO:
Japanese people are super weird during concerts.
They are silent between songs and during concerts, only give a short scream, then go back to being silent again. It's got something to do with respect to not interrupt the artist.

Suuuper weird, I'd feel like "Am I doing good? Bad? Help?"

Japanese people are super weird during concerts.
They are silent between songs and during concerts, only give a short scream, then go back to being silent again. It's got something to do with respect to not interrupt the artist.

Suuuper weird, I'd feel like "Am I doing good? Bad? Help?"
Funny you should mention this. I noticed it on “Ozzy Osbourne Live at Budokan”.

Funny you should mention this. I noticed it on “Ozzy Osbourne Live at Budokan”.
Some bands love it, some bands hate it.
I would be seriously spooked out.

I just know this because I love Live Audio,
and I hate all the screaming, because I can't dive into the music,
so concerts in Japan are best noise-wise.

One of my best friends in high school topped out at 5'6". He had attractive girlfriends then, and has an attractive wife now. I don't ever remember the issue of his height coming up once. First of all, 5'6" is not really that short, just a couple of inches shy of average. (Granted, you live in Holland, the tallest country on Earth, so it's a little shorter there than in my Italian-American community.)

But mainly, he never broached the topic or had any sort of neurosis over it, he just sought out whichever girl caught his eye with complete confidence and was usually successful (which is more than I could do at 5'10").

I had another friend in my 20s who was 5'4"/160cm. By contrast, he did have some resentments and insecurities over his height that came out occasionally when we were drunk. I was always surprised to hear that, because I had stopped noticing our height difference very quickly. He tended to have lots of breakups and infatuations, but he was never single for very long.

I ended up in a long relationship with a woman who had gone out with him, so of course I would say he had "attractive" girlfriends, even though I don't really have a clue how that could have an objective meaning, let alone be ranked from 1 to 10.

Do you have to stay in the Netherlands indefinitely? No prospects back in the Mediterranean? If you feel like being short is a problem, it is going to become a problem, one that's compounded by living in the single worst country for somebody with your insecurities.

In any event, I sympathize, because it's not all in your head -- it does seem like there are widespread biases against shorter men (as well as taller women; I had a female friend who was easily 6'3" and she had a very hard time.)
Im 5'6 and hand many attractive girls, some times it came through sometimes if didn't .... Fuck it's just go for it, but not in a creepy kinda way