TDS Is killing yourself really the answer to all suffering?

I'm under the impression that it takes decades to recover from the damage we do to our bodies over years and years of drug and alcohol abuse, but you never know. Maybe you say something and someone else never forgets it, and says to themselves or you - there's that guy - I remember him. Nothing like going to a 12 step meeting and seeing guys who were basket cases 10 or 20 years ago who walk and talk like fine aged brandy mellowed in the cask, all smooth baby. It doesn't matter what your job was, who you killed or got killed, what drugs you took or didn't take, everybody served, and some of them survived and thrive. Talk about lighting the way, ey?
Yeah we all have different pain threshold. What could be traumatic and scarrrrr someone for life could be a normal thing for other person or not bother him her that much.some ppl are tougher and can handle more abuse to their bodies aswell. Although, there's a fking limit ofc, oír bodies aren't designed to inhale powder, or smoke or our brains to be overflown with massive amounts of dopa,endogenous morphine, adrenaline or fking up our serotonin. Each and Every person is unique.

Life isn't all suffering. Fostering love and encouraging it to grow is a worthy endeavour.

I sincerely hope you can find a reason to smile and move forward.

Love & Light.
The pain is subsiding, I have a new perspective/outlook on life too. I'm content with the smallest/most insignificant things in life now. I've quit almost every thing that is bad for my health, family is everything and I'm more spiritual now. Love love loveeeeee is everything.🥰

The pain is subsiding, I have a new perspective/outlook on life too. I'm content with the smallest/most insignificant things in life now. I've quit almost every thing that is bad for my health, family is everything and I'm more spiritual now. Love love loveeeeee is everything.🥰

Good on you. I sincerely hope you aren't being facetious. Love is everything. 😃

another (or repeat idk)
killing onself may not be the answer
but dying when it is ones time may be the hard route but maybe more "interesting" to just give up.
babel
peace

Who said you,that u are ugly?....wish or not u are being born.....so must live.Head up.....the bad will pass.....then will come again.life is circle,a wheel.

Don't hold this memory inside you.People talk shit sometimes...including mothers.To be beautiful have little connection with your vision.....it comes from inside&reflects how u look in particular moment.....that's why sometime people looks ugly,but the next time beautiful......or at least that's my perception.U are not ugly

Which antipeychotic did u have adverse reaction from btw?
vraylar 1.5mg, for just 17 days. and possibly the 3 days on mirtazapine and 5 days of lorazepam. and possibly a week of propranolol, benztropine, and vitamin b6.

vraylar 1.5mg, for just 17 days. and possibly the 3 days on mirtazapine and 5 days of lorazepam. and possibly a week of propranolol, benztropine, and vitamin b6.
Must have been the vraylar, that is a really potent antipsych. It sucks that you're going through, a guy I met once in rehab got injected with 1 dose if haloperidol and he had tremors really bad on both of his hands for likr 2 months. It will pass man, hang in there. I send u a big hug.

Must have been the vraylar, that is a really potent antipsych. It sucks that you're going through, a guy I met once in rehab got injected with 1 dose if haloperidol and he had tremors really bad on both of his hands for likr 2 months. It will pass man, hang in there. I send u a big hug.
Thank you for the hug. I got some slight improvments in April and it's been 4+ months without any improvements.
haloperidol was used by Soviet Union to induce intense akathisia and parkinsom symptoms as a form of punishment. (source) looks like that guy was going through some real rough parkinsom symptoms.

Thank you for the hug. I got some slight improvments in April and it's been 4+ months without any improvements.
haloperidol was used by Soviet Union to induce intense akathisia and parkinsom symptoms as a form of punishment. (source) looks like that guy was going through some real rough parkinsom symptoms.
Yeah man, I've been injected with thst shit too and I was in opiate wd. It was like an insta fucking bad trip full of nightmares for 3 days. The extrapyramidal fx suck. I h8 all antipsych meds, they're garbage.
You will heal man, u gotta believe it. The mind Is very powerful. Take care 👌

Yeah man, I've been injected with thst shit too and I was in opiate wd. It was like an insta fucking bad trip full of nightmares for 3 days. The extrapyramidal fx suck. I h8 all antipsych meds, they're garbage.
You will heal man, u gotta believe it. The mind Is very powerful. Take care 👌
I wouldn't say they're garbage. They have their uses.

Olanzapine sucks though.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say they're garbage. They have their uses.

Olanzapine sucks though.
Olanzapine made me feel so full, I couldn't even cry. And i was only on half 10mg pill a night. Pretty Strong shit. I one I could say it has less side fx for me is seroquel, if you're too amped/coke up and can't sleep/wanna chill. 100mg of quetiapine andvyoure good to go.

Hello everyone, I suffer from COPD and bronchiectasis both chronic incurable conditions, I have diabetes
Bipolar disorder, wide spread arthritis, and Diverticulitis. Apart from that I am fine.
I have wanted to kill myself so many times on the years. Last February I lost my soul mate and companion Coda my Dog.
I was in pieces however having had lots of dogs in my life, I knew I would recover. The following day which was the Sunday 7th I got a text message from my fiancé's (who lived 5 mins around the corner) Daughter, say that they being Sarah's 2 daughters and her Ex Husband were unable to get into the house, and had I seen mum. They left and a short while later I went round to see if I could get in. I got in through the back door, all the light were out. I went to the bedroom we shared in her house, and found my Beautiful Gorgeous dead on her bed. Sarah was only 47 and the love of my life.
Nothing really registers or sinks in for a good long while. I was at the lowest point in my life, and the feeling of wanting to kill myself to be with my darling as overwhelming. I have had it planned for years as to how and where to do it so nobody would find me in time. The thing that stopped me is I have 3 children and a grandson. My grandson has just gone through major brain surgery, and touch wood he is doing well. although my children are all grown up, and they know how I feel, they have all told me how hard it would be to cope with that. So I cannot ruin they live. Even though I don't want to be here, I must stay because I love them so much. Just means all the pain and suffering I have to bear. ( I haven't told you everything as there is lots more) Hang in there everyone. Don't compare yourself and your issues, to anyone else. your problems are individual to you and make you feel the way you do. Just because it may seem like someone is worse off that doesn't matter, you think of you and get yourself better. I hope I have explained myself okay.
All the very best to everyone love to you all Take care x

Ik bro, dw. I've already accepted my condition. I was asking more for a buddy of mine who <snip> is struggling pretty hardcore with depression <snip>. I'm not passing through a good time either but my darkest period is slowly subsiding and I'm in a better mood these days. If it wasn't for my friends(both IRL and online) idk where I would be right now, so I wanna thank you and everyone else who cares and supports me :3.
TBH nznity you really have the answer , you can be there for your mate and support him in what ever way you can. I hope you and you friend find peace and calmness. stay safe

Olanzapine made me feel so full, I couldn't even cry. And i was only on half 10mg pill a night. Pretty Strong shit. I one I could say it has less side fx for me is seroquel, if you're too amped/coke up and can't sleep/wanna chill. 100mg of quetiapine andvyoure good to go.
Were you in rehab or something lol

I can't see you taking that drug with access to OTC clonazepam and morphine :p