TDS Is killing yourself really the answer to all suffering?

You stay here for your loved ones. The physical plane is a dump. So we help our individual selves and others by that Love.
One can say well if someone is so miserable it would be selfish to not let them kill themselves. And there seems to be truth in that. But it is an act of Love to stay and help others. In fact it is the only way out of here. Through it, through grace. Through doing the time with grace. And then never have to do it again is my belief. Like a school.

There was an NDE where some kid (who admitted he was difficult and not nice to people) killed himself and ended up in a place where he realized that does not work there. lol He could not kill himself again. So he was counseled by higher beings and sent him back. (nderf.org)

Look at the Earth. It is brutal Dog eat dog, animal eat animal, bloodshed at birth, disease, and misery. I mean look at religion. A peacemaker like Jesus had to be nailed to a cross here on Earth? Unbelievable how cruel we are. I was watching an episode of Vikings and they made fun of cripples and treated them bad. Brutal.

But you stay here with us nzity, we all go through it together and will come out the other side and never have to do it again. You come here and post what you did and sit back for answers. There is something deep down in me that knows that is true. And the only thing that gets anyone through a day is Faith in something. Some have faith in money. But to have faith you are on the right path and will go to the grave without too many muddy steps to clean up is the best Faith. Faith is in layers too. Trust me, when you get up in the morning your psyche already has faith the floor won't give out. Faith stacks up. HAve the big Faith.

And this life is temporary.

There are people here taking care of loved ones in a big sense. People stepping up. They are the heroes in that life does suck yet they do the good works knowing the worth of their days measures MORE than planting and growing. (Let it Grow)

So basically you stick it out so you don't have to do it again. And I know you can feel that. Life does suck, but I do believe it is our own chosen journey. Every step of the way we make choices. Those choices are the way out. And it does not matter what drugs we use to make it through unless they start making things too difficult. Do what you have to do. One day at a time. I have gotten so depressed I start crossing days off a calendar and say I never have to do it again. That is no way to live so I totally get it.

We ALL deserve more bones thrown to us and more miracles. Everyone alive is totally going through the trials that this world brings.

You stay here for your loved ones. The physical plane is a dump. So we help our individual selves and others by that Love.
One can say well if someone is so miserable it would be selfish to not let them kill themselves. And there seems to be truth in that. But it is an act of Love to stay and help others. In fact it is the only way out of here. Through it, through grace. Through doing the time with grace. And then never have to do it again is my belief. Like a school.

There was an NDE where some kid (who admitted he was difficult and not nice to people) killed himself and ended up in a place where he realized that does not work there. lol He could not kill himself again. So he was counseled by higher beings and sent him back. (nderf.org)

Look at the Earth. It is brutal Dog eat dog, animal eat animal, bloodshed at birth, disease, and misery. I mean look at religion. A peacemaker like Jesus had to be nailed to a cross here on Earth? Unbelievable how cruel we are. I was watching an episode of Vikings and they made fun of cripples and treated them bad. Brutal.

But you stay here with us nzity, we all go through it together and will come out the other side and never have to do it again. You come here and post what you did and sit back for answers. There is something deep down in me that knows that is true. And the only thing that gets anyone through a day is Faith in something. Some have faith in money. But to have faith you are on the right path and will go to the grave without too many muddy steps to clean up is the best Faith. Faith is in layers too. Trust me, when you get up in the morning your psyche already has faith the floor won't give out. Faith stacks up. HAve the big Faith.

And this life is temporary.

There are people here taking care of loved ones in a big sense. People stepping up. They are the heroes in that life does suck yet they do the good works knowing the worth of their days measures MORE than planting and growing. (Let it Grow)

So basically you stick it out so you don't have to do it again. And I know you can feel that. Life does suck, but I do believe it is our own chosen journey. Every step of the way we make choices. Those choices are the way out. And it does not matter what drugs we use to make it through unless they start making things too difficult. Do what you have to do. One day at a time. I have gotten so depressed I start crossing days off a calendar and say I never have to do it again. That is no way to live so I totally get it.

We ALL deserve more bones thrown to us and more miracles. Everyone alive is totally going through the trials that this world brings.
Just being alive makes life worth living, taking a deep breath and think "I'm ALIVE". We have the miracle of having been granted the precious gift of life. Some people say life is an absurd, that it has no meaning. Well then why bother killing ourselves. Let's just sit back, relax and laugh. Take it with humour, like Hermann Hesse said in "Der Steppenwolf".
I asked this cause a mate was trying to kill himself and even though I'm in a worse spot than him, I calmed him down. Although, I wanted some opinions on this, thx for commenting bro.
xx,
nico

You are amazing !!!!!!!!!

vgFlcUI.jpg

No, transforming your thinking is.

"What we think, we become." Buddha

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

So as the great sages have correctly concluded we don't control the events we face in life but we have total control over how we choose to think about them and thus how we perceive and how we experience our lives.

as im sure your aware Aurelius was a Roman Emperor and also an opiate addict.

Buddha was a Prince with every advantage including all the alcohol and sex workers he could possibly enjoy.

Ending your life will just end you.. won't end ALL suffering and as JackARoe pointed out will actually increase the suffering in our world.

Change how you think.. watch your world change.

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/share-something-positive-about-your-day-vs-this-does-not-suck-͠≖-͜ʖ͠≖.826335/

Nico I am Nic. I took some kratom, then staggered about 1800 mgs of gabapentin for the first time in 9 days and smoked some New Age Kush so I am HIGH and do kind of feel more connected. At some point in time I would be able to beam down where you are in these posts and actually chat with a person real life. :) That would be cool. We could smoke one.

When I feel like killing myself in the past it was because I felt oppressed, dragged down, totally unloved (lol) and beaten. But if someone were to hand me 2 million dollars, and I could go anywhere and do whatever i wanted I would get a moment of pure desire instead of all the other bad feelings. That feels good for a few moments and carries me through. But I know depression can get real bad. No denying that.

EDIT: It was you nzity who said don't push gabapentin, 1500 is plenty and I have been following that when I do take it. I learn from reading.

Nico I am Nic. I took some kratom, then staggered about 1800 mgs of gabapentin for the first time in 9 days and smoked some New Age Kush so I am HIGH and do kind of feel more connected. At some point in time I would be able to beam down where you are in these posts and actually chat with a person real life. :) That would be cool. We could smoke one.
Aye, indeed man thatd be awesome. 😝💯
EDIT: It was you nzity who said don't push gabapentin, 1500 is plenty and I have been following that when I do take it. I learn from reading.
Bro, sometimes "less is more" 😉

Yeah brothers, life just happens once and it's a 🎁, I don't think either that suicide is an option for a way out.
It's a definitive solution to a temporary problem.
So yeah, let's just keep breathing O² and/or inhale smokes of all kind(depending on your preference) till we can no more.
Love you guys. 💯

No, transforming your thinking is.

"What we think, we become." Buddha

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

So as the great sages have correctly concluded we don't control the events we face in life but we have total control over how we choose to think about them and thus how we perceive and how we experience our lives.

as im sure your aware Aurelius was a Roman Emperor and also an opiate addict.

Buddha was a Prince with every advantage including all the alcohol and sex workers he could possibly enjoy.

Ending your life will just end you.. won't end ALL suffering and as JackARoe pointed out will actually increase the suffering in our world.

https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/share-something-positive-about-your-day-vs-this-does-not-suck-͠≖-͜ʖ͠≖.826335/
What we think we become.
Powerful message man. 👍 👌 🕉 on point .

I think we are reincarnated and if you kill yourself you come back with all your problems only significantly worse because you didn’t finish your life. Every time I ever thought about it that’s the thought that has made me hesitate the thought of more suffering starting all over again only worse off way worse off with more lessons to learn.
I had an acid trip where I kept having questions about life which would come to an answer would then lead to two more questions like a reverse ancestry tree and part of it was about life and how we keep moving up a level or down a level depending on how we live.
I know that it was probably just the drugs but I do kinda believe that it’s true and killing yourself while I don’t think you go to hell I think you have to come back and do it again at the minimum. I don’t want to do that and I’m sure your friend @nznity doesn’t want to either.

I think we are reincarnated and if you kill yourself you come back with all your problems only significantly worse because you didn’t finish your life. Every time I ever thought about it that’s the thought that has made me hesitate the thought of more suffering starting all over again only worse off way worse off with more lessons to learn.
I had an acid trip where I kept having questions about life which would come to an answer would then lead to two more questions like a reverse ancestry tree and part of it was about life and how we keep moving up a level or down a level depending on how we live.
I know that it was probably just the drugs but I do kinda believe that it’s true and killing yourself while I don’t think you go to hell I think you have to come back and do it again at the minimum. I don’t want to do that and I’m sure your friend @nznity doesn’t want to either.
My friend and I, I've being ruminating about this but nahhhh. Something deep down tells me to keep going, it's like a hunch. I totally agree with u on that statement, if we don't learn in this life we regress in a lower evolved entity.

Lots of Buddhist peeps here, from all the religions/philosophies of life I think Buddhism even though it's one of the oldest along with Taoism, is the most advanced, accurate, close to the truth out there. *Ohmmm* 🕉
If we synchronize with the correct frequency of the universe, everything will be possible if we vibe along with that. 🙏

Last edited:
@neversickanymore you have been hitting grand slams on some of your posts lately. Just wanted to say.

For some reason deep down we all seem to know we have to go through with this. lol And trying to end it is like breaking a pact with yourself and others. Great posts.

In the past I've had periods of severe depression along with my life circumstances being shitty in general. I've come very, very close to killing myself several times.

Never actually pulled the trigger, and never really knew why not at the time-- something deep inside just said no, not yet.

I've always been glad I stuck it out. The depression lifted, circumstances improved. I met people I never would've met; I had experiences I never would've had.

I don't believe in Heaven/Hell and I'm not so sure about reincarnation.

I guess I just feel like one human life lasts a nanosecond in the big picture--- so we ought to make the best of it. If Life turns out to be one huge joke, let's put in some effort to make it a good joke.

Oh, and I strongly believe that any person has the right to kill themselves. That doesn't mean that they should.

I have SEVERE mood swings, and there are times I wonder why I bother going through this fucking life. So much annoyance, pain, anger, sadness...WHY DO I BOTHER??!! It's really tempting to just end it. But I don't because I've been saved by SOMETHING so many times in my life...from overdoses, health issues, shit like that. I should be dead many times over... I'm curious as to why I've been saved so often, so I'll hang around for a while.

Last edited:
I have SEVERE mood swings, and there are times I wonder why I bother going through this fucking life. So much annoyance, pain, anger, sadness...WHY DO I BOTHER??!! It's really tempting to just end it. But I don't because I've been saved by SOMETHING so many times in my life...from overdoses, health issues, shit like that. I should be dead many times over... I'm curious as to why I've been saved so often, so I'll hang around for a while.
Me too man!!! I guess when it's not your time, it just isn't. You still got shit to do here, I've been saved for a SIMILAR FORCE too several times. That's why I still believe. 💙

If you kill yourself you'll just come back as some other dude who will suffer.

We are here to learn particular lessons. They vary from person to person, but they are definitely a big part of why we are alive as humans.

If you can transcend suffering and learn to bear life with its rough edges and all, your reward is not having to come back and exist on this physical plane again. I suppose you could for kicks if you really wanted to but I doubt you would want to return having learned what needed to be learned.

I've wanted to die many times and usually it was when I was without money without close friends and without a sense of community or togetherness. In making peace with myself and learning to live for things I find valuable at my core it has become easier to make my way along without feeling like I am unable to gain traction or fit in.